ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I just read he was clocked at 104 and that is from 46 feet instead of the MLB 60.

Yes Sir, when I mentioned before of not being able to see it coming is exactly why. Just amazing what you cannot see from an under-hand fast pitched softball. That is wicked thrown from the right person. Saw some pretty decent girls fast pitchers as well. That motion puts no stress on the arm either.

Yes Sir, when I mentioned before of not being able to see it coming is exactly why. Just amazing what you cannot see from an under-hand fast pitched softball. That is wicked thrown from the right person. Saw some pretty decent girls fast pitchers as well. That motion puts no stress on the arm either.
Yeah, I was reading about some girl college pitcher throwing at 70 striking out some MLB players. Feigner threw 50% faster. He pitched till he had a stroke at 75. They say modesty was not one of his virtues.

GHHnm8lbMAEjLBT

Oh, HECK no.... Two of those would kill you.... Biscuits and gravy, bring it but imagine all the fake crap they'd have to put together to get to the proper taste.... Nope, never, no... (I just ate two biscuits...)

That must be one of those two chip bags. For $1.49 geez, bags of chips now are over $4... Just so VERY STUPID the prices now... (I buy the BB his kind he likes but I don't do chips any longer strictly due to the price. I couldn't enjoy them, though I only ate a bag or two a year total anyway.) I eat too well regularly, just eat too much...

Last edited:
I played some fast pitch softball. We went undefeated one year, but we had a great pitcher. He had once beaten The King and His Court (Eddie Feigner). You get a really good pitcher in fast pitch and you don't need much else. He would let us hit it in batting practice, but sometimes I would get a little to big for my britches and he would show me the reality of things.
Saw him/them play one time as a kid about 1960 at old Covington Ballpark - where the the approach ramp to I-75 bridge to OH is now. Held something like 3-5K people as I remember. 3-3 result (no extra innings) against an all-star team of local semi-pro baseball players. He performed his tricks like pitching from 2B & blindfolded. I knew a lot of the local guys as attended their Sunday afternoon games when Dad umpired them. Ten years earlier he played with them.

I think we got this one now, up 26 under 12 left...you can breathe easy.

Great game by the whole team, but Edwards and Reeves have been incredible.

Oh HECK NO, ALL I ask is that CAL does NOT go to stall ball. FINISH this game no matter the score! Let these kids realize what they can actually do... Nice finishes last. Don't play dirty but play to kill...

Oh HECK NO, ALL I ask is that CAL does NOT go to stall ball. FINISH this game no matter the score! Let these kids realize what they can actually do... Nice finishes last. Don't play dirty but play to kill...

I just said in another thread when we had 94 points with just over 10 minutes left...I want to score 115-120 or more

Good morning folks.

Great win by the Cats. Can they keep it up? Yes -if Edwards has finally found the groove and Z is fully integrated into the mix —and if Cal is ready to say it’s that time of the year —winning the games is all that matters, it’s too late to trade games for developing players. I was actually impressed that he gave Bradshaw minutes to Z and Wagner minutes (some) to Dilly.

Heading out for a jog. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Sunday morning everyone (forgot the Sunday part til just now).

Down in FL and hiking/kayaking during the game. The only thing I knew was my BIL texted me at half time and just said "if you're not watching the game you're missing a good one". I didn't find out we won until this morning. Kayaking the springs most of the day today.

I watched highlights this morning. Can anyone comment on Z's and Rob's defense last night? Highlights don't show most stuff on that side of the ball.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 54°F and clear. Today's high may reach 83°F.

Yep, awesome W yesterday. Cats shot 63% FG, 54% from trey-ville and 84% from charity stripe. Loved the beat-down. Tide deserved it.

Baseball Cats beat-up on Texas State yesterday. I'm going to Cats-Jayhawks baseball game at noon today. Should have great weather for it. Perhaps a little windy.

Wishing y'all a peaceful Sunday.

National-Clam-Chowder-Day-evm.jpg

Up 17 at the half and we have no confidence that we might win this game. Such is the state of being a UK fan this year.
Yeah, at that point in the game I told my wife that we had a 17-point lead at the half now, let's see if we can hold it. After losing a 15-point lead in the 2nd half of the LSU game (a team barely above .500 in SEC play) I was not confident we could against ALA.

Glad we did, but this team has been up and down the last 2 months. Hopefully, this will be the hump we needed to get over. 4 games left in the season and the SEC tourney is still enough time to find ourselves.

Edited: Imagine where we would be had Z been cleared at the start of the season. While his defense still needs work (whose doesn't?) his offense and savvy on the court is pretty good right now.

Last edited:
Good Sunday morning everyone (forgot the Sunday part til just now).

Down in FL and hiking/kayaking during the game. The only thing I knew was my BIL texted me at half time and just said "if you're not watching the game you're missing a good one". I didn't find out we won until this morning. Kayaking the springs most of the day today.

I watched highlights this morning. Can anyone comment on Z's and Rob's defense last night? Highlights don't show most stuff on that side of the ball.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Defense as a whole was better although they gave up a ton of dunks especially in the first half.

Not much else in the handy man department as he (my stepfather) grew up with his father doing just drywall. He self-contracted and thought that me and my brothers (3 of us) and 1 half-brother (his son) would form a company. He was pissed at me when I (2months out of high school) joined the army. The youngest of my full brothers got in trouble a lot and wound up in foster homes and my stepfather's son wound up in jail a few times before his wife straightened him out. The only one who worked with him for a while is the one brother who was a year younger than me, but he eventually quit as he still did not pay him well.

All of them however continued to work drywall albeit just not with him. They too started self-contracting with one finally deciding to work at a plant (can't remember name of plant) that built SUV frames for Ford and other companies. He is the only one (other than me) that actually has some money put away for retirement. Joining the army was the best move I made to get out of there.
My paternal grandfather and his brother were builders......the had family working for them.....as kids we packed lumber and straightened out form nails......Uncle Leo was tighter than bark on a tree.......my favorite was to coat the basement walls with a tar product before the hole was back filled........I was tall for my age and almost as thick as a pencil.......I always got that job.....the upside was hat by the time I graduated from HS I could run a framing crew, do lay out work.....frame a hip roof right........it also enabled me to become a general manager of a large construction company when I was 30 yrs old...........they didn't pay us.........our pay was the self satisfaction of working hard enough that Uncle Leo would stay stay off of our ass........he acted like we were getting paid......

Hello all,

I have been here, thank The Lord but deviated away from my regular routine for a day or two. (Not fully intentionally but I am thankful.)

Anyway, I kind of have always liked Ford Motor Company due to the man who was mentor and guide to me growing up retired from the Woodhaven plant in Michigan. He was also my youth director along with his wife. Larry and Mary Ann W. (I love you.)

This is a Ford story I just came across... (I hope it plays for you.)

Last edited:

Yeah that chump needs to be charged for assault and then suspended the rest of the season. That was a seriously dangerous sucker punch using an elbow.. (I caveat this by saying, not sure what the other guy did to deserve that. It could have been deserved but if not...) (That blow could have been lethal.)

We got our credit card number stolen again. I'll give Chase credit, they've caught the problem every time. Somebody in northern Ohio charged their utilities (water, electric, internet, phone) plus ordered $110 worth of chicken wings from Grubhub. Total was about $1,000 but we're covered. No loss but damn. I'm taking some really stringent precautions but it takes time. Also thinking about buying some Yubikeys for added security. I use 2-factor authentication for some sites but not all. Our passwords are also going to be a hell of a lot harder to break. Also, I've eliminated all cards that are saved online.

We got our credit card number stolen again. I'll give Chase credit, they've caught the problem every time. Somebody in northern Ohio charged their utilities (water, electric, internet, phone) plus ordered $110 worth of chicken wings from Grubhub. Total was about $1,000 but we're covered. No loss but damn. I'm taking some really stringent precautions but it takes time. Also thinking about buying some Yubikeys for added security. I use 2-factor authentication for some sites but not all. Our passwords are also going to be a hell of a lot harder to break. Also, I've eliminated all cards that are saved online.

Do you use RFID protected wallets and purses? (Relatively inexpensive.)

I read the word again which leads me that a problem may be someone scanning your information while passing. (It is big business...thievery but big business.) Pay attention to where you normally go that could possibly have this setup. Google searches will tell some basics. Note: It takes a good setup to do this but those good at stealing perfect crap like this... (Just typing out loud.)

Last edited:
Do you use RFID protected wallets and purses? (Relatively inexpensive.)

I read the word again which leads me that a problem may be someone scanning your information while passing. (It is big business...thievery but big business.)
My wallet is RFID protected but I doubt my wife has any protection. Certainly something to look into. Thanks for the input! Skimming at gas stations is also a problem. Gotta be more vigilant.

Yeah that chump needs to be charged for assault and then suspended the rest of the season. That was a seriously dangerous sucker punch using an elbow.. (I caveat this by saying, not sure what the other guy did to deserve that. It could have been deserved but if not...) (That blow could have been lethal.)
I've watched the entire video on the SEC channel this morning 2-3 times did not see anything the other guy did except bump into him! May have missed something though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT