ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I wish the weather would warm up without rain. My daughter is getting ready to start her spring/summer golf tournaments and we need to be on the course practicing to get ready. For the first time, since she has been playing, she will actually be playing in her age group instead of playing up an age group so we are hoping for a successful season.

Last edited:
Morning D, read Thessalonians 2:1 this morning.

May go Trout fishing here in a little while, maybe. I had to go vent fishing not long ago, I was working on a MILITARY STAR and while I was foiling it, I kept thing that the pieces are small, if I drop it is going to go right down the vent, sure enough I dropped it, down the vent it went. Went fishing for it, but couldn't reach it, so I had to make another point for the Star, but I gotter done!!!!!

Glad to see you back on here ATX.

Hope the D has a great day!!!!

Last edited:
I wish the weather would warm up without rain. My daughter is getting ready to start her spring/summer golf tournaments and we need to be on the course practicing to get ready. For the first time, since she has been playing, she will actually be playing in her age group instead of playing up an age group so we are hoping for a successful season.
What school does she play for CB?

If I can figure out how I will send you a private message where she plays but I hate to post it here. It's nothing against you but a guy figured out who I was once and stalked me to the point I had to change my username on here. He was a real creeper. 😂
That's no problem, I understand, I shouldn't have ask you that, my bad. Please keep us informed on how she does!!!!

That's no problem, I understand, I shouldn't have ask you that, my bad. Please keep us informed on how she does!!!!
It's quite alright. She's hoping to get a scholarship at some point and if I can keep her interested in golf instead of boys she might be able to. For an 8th grader playing her 2nd year on the varsity team she's doing well.

Sawnee...those shrimp looked great. We'll be in the Astor area next month and already thinking about where we'll go for next winter's trip south. Brooksville is on the final list so I may be asking more about dining, etc. throughout the year. We'll probably make up our mind late next month or early March.
Astor is hard to beat if you want to lay back. It is small and away from the hustle and bustle of Florida. Right on the St Johns which is great fishing and scenic. It is one of my favorite rivers.

Astor is hard to beat if you want to lay back. It is small and away from the hustle and bustle of Florida. Right on the St Johns which is great fishing and scenic. It is one of my favorite rivers.
We're looking forward to it. One of my old coworkers (87 now) lives there with his daughter and a lady who had a cabin near ours on Lake Cumberland lives there too. Her husband passed away and she doesn't get back up here. So we get to visit old friends, hike, kayak, eat and enjoy the warm winter weather in FL. It should be a great trip for us.

It's time to turn this season around. Beat USC! Not to be negative but UT beat the Gamecocks 85-42 Saturday and we all know who the Cats play this Saturday. In Knoxville. Need a confidence builder.

Last edited:
If you think I am dragging this along, you'd be correct but...

324081026_743734860448317_6167220406644550943_n.jpg

Far be it from me to cause some anticipation and not deliver.

Thank you Sir!!! God Bless you!!! @cordmaker

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT