ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Bought some brown eggs (18 pack carton) at the commissary yesterday at Sill and it was $8.00 for the carton. Prices pretty high there now too.

The meat is at decent prices. (Fort Belvoir) We bout some chuck eye steaks at about $4.50 (Maybe less a pound.) Good steaks too. Bought some beef ribs at 3 something a pound, the kalbi beef or however you spell it. Yeah, we bought 3 dozen eggs as well. Brown, I think right at $4.00 a dozen.

The housing is what is so stupid here along with the auto (usage taxes)

Another nice catch of shrimp out of the Gulf. This dock is in Tarpon and these will go to Pelican Pointe Seafood Market and various restaurants on the sponge docks. Good eating and some big uns.

322204049_701463615042337_6268906118330784591_n.jpg

Sir,

Not to beat a dead horse but those Shrimp are so large some of them may have gizzards... 😁

I would love to see what kind of a dish Mrs. BBUk could come up with. You know it would be EPIC as my grandkids say.

Those are some seriously large shrimp. just a meal with one shrimp...

I was thinking of taking My Darling to Red Lobster Monday as they have all you can eat shrimp. Never thought of eating just two.

Almost sickens me as I WILL remember what you just posted and in comparison they do not compare.

My Darling decided she wanted the Chuckeye steak today. She's some disappointed as there was a lot of tendon in the one package. The meat looked so good. A lot had to be discarded and that is very unusual for the commissary.

At least we didn't lose by 30. Looking for a ray of sunshine in a stor

The Cats made another first for the UK history book.

Losing 78-52 was the larges margin of defeat in UK history against Alabama on the road. It could have been worse had we not hit a 3 at the buzzer.

I keep thinking UK was Top 5 preseason and picked to win the SEC. We certainly are not eliminated but we have a lot of hard games ahead.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the largest margin of defeat since the UT loss by 30 in 2013.

On a happier note for me.....(Would gladly share if it were possible...)

My supper.... Chuck eye...(All kinds of pieces due to My Darling removing all the tendons or hard parts.). with rice and broccoli...(Cut with a fork for the most part.)

324415736_1346208169471490_2669661899915538040_n.jpg

My actual portion...

321829535_489842849743492_4204144106841658877_n.jpg

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

30° this morning with light winds. sunny skies and a high in the mid 50's expected.

Not as depressed as I normally was in the past after a loss. Becoming calloused to it. Not unlike how I use to feel after a UK football loss. Would always still watch the game but when the score got bad, I would just do something else. Now I do the same with the basketball team.

Only thing to do now is...Come on Bengals! (at least until fishing season)

Enjoy your Sunday folks and God Bless.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone.

Finished church setup and almost ready to head back over.

I gave up on the game early in the 2nd half and walked 3 miles instead. Good for the heart, soul, and mind. I'm glad I decided a few years ago to walk away if it's upsetting me.

Church and football...it's going to be a good day.

Good morning everyone.

Finished church setup and almost ready to head back over.

I gave up on the game early in the 2nd half and walked 3 miles instead. Good for the heart, soul, and mind. I'm glad I decided a few years ago to walk away if it's upsetting me.

Church and football...it's going to be a good day.
Same here Storm, I went walking too, arrow head hunting!!!!

Who Dey! Bengals win the division and avoid the bullshit coin flip the NFL set up as a possibility after the Bills cancellation.

I THINK with the Bills winning today that everything is where it would have been even if the Bengals had beaten the Bills on Monday. But not sure. Their records would have been the same so it would have come down to a tie breaker.

In any case, Ravens should be a decent matchup for Bengals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT