ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

74p2ag.jpg

Cats lose another high profile game in a Big Classic Game. This is getting to be a habit I am not sure Calipari can break.

It sure feels strange losing game after game after game on the big stage. But we are getting use to it.
I'm tired of looking forward to games only to be let down time and time again. Unexciting basketball too. Sorry to be a downer.

Cats lose another high profile game in a Big Classic Game. This is getting to be a habit I am not sure Calipari can break.

It sure feels strange losing game after game after game on the big stage. But we are getting use to it.
Wow. This team is not getting close to a title in the SEC much less the NCAA unless many things really change. 5 0f 13 FT's is bad for an 8th grade team much less a college team.

They had so many opportunities to win the game and simply refused to do it. There is no offensive scheme.

Wow. This team is not getting close to a title in the SEC much less the NCAA unless many things really change. 5 0f 13 FT's is bad for an 8th grade team much less a college team.

They had so many opportunities to win the game and simply refused to do it. There is no offensive scheme.
How bad is it? This bad.

UK will finish the year with zero wins over Top 25 teams so far this season. That is pathetic and not the Gold Standard of college basketball. Zero wins against a Top 25 team. We are paying John Calipari $9 million dollars a year.

Last edited:
How bad is it? This bad.

UK will finish the calendar year with zero wins over Top 25 teams. That is pathetic and not the Gold Standard of college basketball. Zero wins against a Top 25 team. We are paying John Calipari $9 million dollars a year.
4-13 in their last 17 against ranked teams and 17-24 since 2017-18. That not UK basketball.

Hello all,

Just sitting down from our trip. Nothing to show except a half of a Costco cheese pizza for supper tomorrow. My Darling and I ate the other half....

I never took time to watch the game or listen today, I was driving.... That was on the ever-loving Cats Coach.

NOW, the rest of the story... My Darling and I were at the First Landing State Park in Virginia near Virginia Beach...

We had parked and walked the back trail and found a beach where we did not know one existed in our previous trip to this place... When we walked the back trail our path took us to this beach where we walked the sand a bit. Low and behold a man and his two sons. (I talked to them and asked is how I know.) He seemed about 40 and his two sons seemed late teens. This guy was in shorts and peeled his shirt as we walked past. I stated "oh my" in a half joking manner...All he had on was swim trunks and his two sons were peeling their clothes as well. My Darling and I kept walking on to the street. (My Darling was in an ankle-length snow parka with a hood. I had on a wind-breaker type jacket but I did have on an insulated sweatshirt underneath.)

I did not want to make a spectacle but there was no way I wasn't snapping some sort of picture.

I've seen this type stuff on TV but never imagined I'd see it in person....

I hope you can blow this picture up or you can see it...

The first is me behind the wheel after we got back to the car to warm up after about a two mile walk.

320242323_620982436459557_2673645645867111823_n.jpg

You have to look to see this guy but hopefully you still can...

320051976_2767704050028988_2266535432967267277_n.jpg

The dude shortly after I snapped this took the plunge as did his two boys...

When I got back to my car the thermostat read 43 degrees. Had to be nearer 40....(Seemed like a brisk 5-10 mph sustained wind as well.)

Yeah color me shocked for the day....

Have a good rest of your evening no matter what this coach produces... Yeah I'm bitter...

Last edited:
I will bite my tongue and leave it at that I am not a fan of this coach.
Do you remember when it use to really hurt losing a basketball game. Especially one on national TV in "Classic" matchup. I would stay awake at night and replay the game over and over in my mind.

Now I just go to bed, where I am gong right now. Night everybody

Watched it...didn't need to, knew were going to lose. That is who we are now...we look like our football program way back when we really sucked years ago...everyone in the stadium including the players knew what the outcome was going to be in certain games. We could be leading Tennessee by 7-10 late in the 3rd quarter...you knew we weren't winning that game.

Another UK fan told me earlier in the year we were going to beat Gonzaga...yeah ok sure. I was thinking you are getting your hopes up just to be disappointed, I knew what was going to happen.

I'm so use to us losing all these big games...when that big guy for Michigan cut it two points late in the game...I think the score was like 68-66 at the time...I was for sure we were going to lose, even though we were winning. I was shocked we won at the end of that one, that isn't UK basketball to be surprised you won...sad state of affairs.

Watched it...didn't need to, knew were going to lose. That is who we are now...we look like our football program way back when we really sucked years ago...everyone in the stadium including the players knew what the outcome was going to be in certain games. We could be leading Tennessee by 7-10 late in the 3rd quarter...you knew we weren't winning that game.

Another UK fan told me earlier in the year we were going to beat Gonzaga...yeah ok sure. I was thinking you are getting your hopes up just to be disappointed, I knew what was going to happen.

I'm so use to us losing all these big games...when that big guy for Michigan cut it two points late in the game...I think the score was like 68-66 at the time...I was for sure we were going to lose, even though we were winning. I was shocked we won at the end of that one, that isn't UK basketball to be surprised you won...sad state of affairs.
What's sad is even when they tied the score at 40-40 I still knew they'd probably lose. Didn't use to be that way.

I've been called a sunshine pumper on RR because I've been a Cal supporter. After the St. Peters loss last year I posted that I couldn't support the guy anymore and immediately regretted it. Now, I really have no confidence. He's going to have to win me back and I sure as hell hope he does. His "end of game" coaching is God awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT