ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

@cordmaker ask me to post this new project he has completed:

317844702_5650883891693815_8011340280404284771_n.jpg

@cordmaker ask me to post this new project he has completed:

317844702_5650883891693815_8011340280404284771_n.jpg
Thanks again Bert. This Angel we are making is very special to us or can be for any family or friend, it is made from some of our MOTHERS china, we lay out a pattern the cut it with a diamond bladed band saw. I made one for each one of my brother and sisters. I am now making one for each of our MOTHERS grandchildren. I just hope GOD gives me the steady hands and time to finish these!

Thanks again Bert. This Angel we are making is very special to us or can be for any family or friend, it is made from some of our MOTHERS china, we lay out a pattern the cut it with a diamond bladed band saw. I made one for each one of my brother and sisters. I am now making one for each of our MOTHERS grandchildren. I just hope GOD gives me the steady hands and time to finish these!
Wonderful work Cord.

I haven't been able to work on it again, we had a death in the family and some things to do in the next couple days, but I promise to get on it as soon as I can. I am not going to rush to get it done, haste makes waste!!!!!!
Yes, do not rush. There is no deadline and I do not need it for Christmas, etc. It will stand alone as a lifetime gift and that is special enough. No timeline needed.

So, I see Will Levis has opted out of playing in the Kentucky Bowl game with Iowa.

I guess this is our new reality but it makes any Bowl game a joke except the championship series, in which kids typically play. A decision like that is bound to change every player's commitment to the game and willingness to lay it on the line.

So, I see Will Levis has opted out of playing in the Kentucky Bowl game with Iowa.

I guess this is our new reality but it makes any Bowl game a joke except the championship series, in which kids typically play. A decision like that is bound to change every player's commitment to the game and willingness to lay it on the line.

That is angering. No one has to do anything anymore. It is criminal what this country has become and yes I include athletes. Just my take but I wonder does Levis consider playing for the girl's football team if they had one?

(Apologies in advance Sir's and D-League.) This is nothing to do with politics and everything to do with Americana....

That is angering. No one has to do anything anymore. It is criminal what this country has become and yes I include athletes. Just my take but I wonder does Levis consider playing for the girl's football team if they had one?

(Apologies in advance Sir's and D-League.) This is nothing to do with politics and everything to do with Americana....
I have mixed feelings about this and yours is one of my opinions.

Pancakes. lol

Oops, another Pearl Harbor show starting. Enjoy your evening everone.

Thanks, they use Metalogix as well. I forgot about that one but have used it. I have used the ShareGate mostly.
We have been running site migrations from on-premise to in the cloud for over 3 years now. ShareGate rules. Used it during other migrations 7 years ago. I've not used Metalogix, but co-worker has.

We have been running site migrations from on-premise to in the cloud for over 3 years now. ShareGate rules. Used it during other migrations 7 years ago. I've not used Metalogix, but co-worker has.

I did that for the 50 states and Puerto Rico in my last venture. (I think 2018, I took it on because we had several state it was beneath them. (They didn't work "directly" with customers. I laughed out loud at them.) Talked to so many people...worked so many late nights. VPN's are not your friend in those instances... (Kept me using some skills so it was okay.) Got tons of overtime too...

Last edited:

UK will be starting their 2nd string QB and Iowa their 3rd string. So they'll probably be as much scoring in the UK-Iowa game as they are in a soccer game.

UK will be starting their 2nd string QB and Iowa their 3rd string. So they'll probably be as much scoring in the UK-Iowa game as they are in a soccer game.
Tue enough. Iowa couldn't score with their 1st string quarterback, but managed to cause most games to be played in the single digits or teens through their plodding style. Now, without Levis, the game has about as much appeal as a dental appointment. But no doubt I'll still watch and get excited if Kentucky wins.

Tue enough. Iowa couldn't score with their 1st string quarterback, but managed to cause most games to be played in the single digits or teens through their plodding style. Now, without Levis, the game has about as much appeal as a dental appointment. But no doubt I'll still watch and get excited if Kentucky wins.
I plan on watching as well. It'll give us an opportunity to extend the bowl streak and watch some of the backups play.

Players and teams once worked their butt off all season to make a Bowl Game. That was a reward and no one would think about skipping it. I saw Joe Namath hobbling around when he played for Alabama in the Bowl Game. I doubt sitting out crossed his mind.

We had a basketball player sit an entire season because he did not want to damage his NBA draft status. We were told he was one of the best recruits in UK history and we didn't see him make a single basket or run down the court one time. But he was a lottery pick.

It is probably a good time in my life to quit taking sports so serious.

For me it's easy, pancakes.

73hszl.jpg
At my house gravy is a beverage and I remember as a boy mama would have a huge frying pan full of gravy after she fried the breakfast meat. Just about every day. My wfie loves her gravy too and was raised the same way.

So A, B,C for me with an extra huge spoonful of the gravy on my biscuits.

At my house gravy is a beverage and I remember as a boy mama would have a huge frying pan full of gravy after she fried the breakfast meat. Just about every day. My wfie loves her gravy too and was raised the same way.

Growing up, I absolutely hated breakfast for the most part. Now it's my favorite meal and I'll even have it at supper sometimes.

Vegas seemed to know beforehand Levis wasn't going to play. The over/under in overall points before Levis announced was the lowest total for any bowl game...32 total points. The only other bowl game with a over/under below 40 total points is Army vs Navy.

We were 2.5 point favorites with an over/under of 32 before Levis announced he wasn't playing...his announcement he wouldn't play barely moved the the over/under at all...dropped it a half a point to 31.5. It did change the line more, we went from a 2.5 point favorites to 1.5 point underdogs...

Players and teams once worked their butt off all season to make a Bowl Game. That was a reward and no one would think about skipping it. I saw Joe Namath hobbling around when he played for Alabama in the Bowl Game. I doubt sitting out crossed his mind.

We had a basketball player sit an entire season because he did not want to damage his NBA draft status. We were told he was one of the best recruits in UK history and we didn't see him make a single basket or run down the court one time. But he was a lottery pick.

It is probably a good time in my life to quit taking sports so serious.

P_SS on the player that will not play.

If I ate all I wanted I'd weigh 500 pounds. I'd eat gravy through injection.... Love, love, love it. I love quantity but focus on quality (Do not think for a second that gravy isn't quality. It is but I have to choose...I can't eat it all. But, I do my best.). Thankfully My Darlings quality comes in HUGE helpings...🥰😉🙌😇 Yes, I am blessed...

Oh, I'd get down under 200 quick if I had to subsist on ye Ole gizzards...😁😁😁

Growing up, I absolutely hated breakfast for the most part. Now it's my favorite meal and I'll even have it at supper sometimes.
Breakfast has always been the "focus" meal of the day for me. We never went to school hungry because mama said our brain cells would not work without nourishment. She insisted you eat before you left the house. And we all ate at the same time. And at the table.

I did that for the 50 states and Puerto Rico in my last venture. (I think 2018, I took it on because we had several state it was beneath them. (They didn't work "directly" with customers. I laughed out loud at them.) Talked to so many people...worked so many late nights. VPN's are not your friend in those instances... (Kept me using some skills so it was okay.) Got tons of overtime too...
We've got 50,000 users agency-wide and another 10,000+ external users, including several Fed users. Previously, we were broken down into five agencies pre-merger, with my former agency the largest of the five.

Had an issue once with Fed Department of Ag user. Her agency would not allow file upload > 20 mb to SharePoint for some crazy reason. Ha ha, she transferred the file over to me via Google.

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

50° this morning with light rain. Today's high expected to be in the mid 60's with rain going away by midday.

Usual workout this morning then, out and about getting what my wife has on a list including a birthday cake she ordered from Walmart (daughter's 17th Birthday today). Will have a little celebration today and we will have another on Saturday as my wife's mother wants to do it Saturday even though she nor her son she lives with works and could make it today. My wife just goes with it as her mother will do whatever she wants and how she wants. Always has according to my wife.

Well, enough of that. You folks be safe today and may God Bless you this day and every day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT