ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I forgot to "Post Reply"
Eat-a-Red-Apple-Day-TN.jpg

Good morning D, read Galatians 2 this morning.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Sir,

I didn't know you liked Deputy Dog??? 😁 😅

(Remember, I don't have the sense God gave a goose...)
NjjIwJs.gif

That's a step up for some.
bordercollie-36.png

Last edited:
Good morning from ATX. Currently 64°F and cloudy. Light wind. We're already sitting near today's high.

Plenty college football on tap today. Kansas State plays TCU for Big XII championship at 11 am. Watching some. Hope TCU gets in CFP, but also would not mind a K-State upset. Must take pup to vet for a blood test scheduled at 1:30 pm. Should not take long. Plan on catching LSU vs UGA later. Must also work a few chores around here. Busy day ahead. Also USA versus Netherlands in World Cup soccer action.

EDIT: Wife negotiated a deal with cable company. We keep our $323/month business with and they increase our cable speeds + provide free year streaming. Spectrum sent a new modem. Must change out with old one.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

green-bean-casserole-day.jpg

Last edited:
It is a wet 59.0°F here and we were graced with .19" of rain last night. Just like Austin in Austin we are near our high of 60° for the day.

I turned to another channel last night about a minute from halftime and USC was up on Utah 17-10. I was sort of shocked to get up this morning to the news that Utah beat them 47-24. That probably does not knock USC out of the playoff but they may actually be down to 4th depending on TCU, UGA and Michigan. If TCU, Georgia and Michigan win their title games that will be three undefeated teams in, so I suggest that USC would be the 4th place with two losses. However, with 2 losses does USC even get in? Ohio State only has one loss and there is Alabama with only 2 losses and they played a much tougher schedule than Ohio State and USC.

I am probably going to be watching a lot of football today.

It is a wet 59.0°F here and we were graced with .19" of rain last night. Just like Austin in Austin we are near our high of 60° for the day.

I turned to another channel last night about a minute from halftime and USC was up on Utah 17-10. I was sort of shocked to get up this morning to the news that Utah beat them 47-24. That probably does not knock USC out of the playoff but they may actually be down to 4th depending on TCU, UGA and Michigan. If TCU, Georgia and Michigan win their title games that will be three undefeated teams in, so I suggest that USC would be the 4th place with two losses. However, with 2 losses does USC even get in? Ohio State only has one loss and there is Alabama with only 2 losses and they played a much tougher schedule than Ohio State and USC.

I am probably going to be watching a lot of football today.
Good morning folks. Big sports day today. Go Cats! Go America! Go Purdue! Go Kansas State!

Bert, I disagree on the Trojans. Getting blown out by Utah knocks them out of the playoffs. Unfortunately, as far as I’m concerned, Ohio State is in unless something freaky happens.

Raining hard here, so I’m just chilling and watching second-string Christmas movies for now. Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning everyone.

Got back in late (for me) last night but still up early. Not much planned today. Rainy and windy this morning so looks like the treadmill vs walking outside. My wife and I will be going on a big group hike Monday. We'll be in the "fast/younger" group on this trip. Normally that's not an issue, but we haven't been hiking/walking as much the last 2 months. The hike will be high elevation at Mt Rogers in Va. We're looking forward to it.

Besides walking I'll watch a little football and maybe part of a BB game and hope nothing else comes up.

Enjoy your day D-Leaguers.

Peanut butter flavor is great. Love Reese Cups. But I can't handle that smooth stuff sticking on the roof of my mouth. Think I'm gonna gag. Has to be crunchy to help avoid that issue. That said, still don't partake much.
Arachibutyrophobia....the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Sorry for keeping the PB posts going but saw this while looking for more info about the PB song and thought about someone mentioning this.

I can't believe I haven't heard this song before now. If it's on Alexa or Pandora my wife may want to strangle you for bringing it to my attention. lol
I graduated from high school in 1961 and it was a pretty big hit back then. I think they played it at our Sr Prom. Our songs had meaning in those days. I mean Peanut Butter, how much meaning could one get. Yes sir

Another big one back then was by the Coasters. Don't let her hear this one.

Saluting-Legionnaire.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

33° this morning with moderate (15-25mph) winds. High of near 50° expected.

About all of the games going on today, would not mind seeing upsets across the board just to see how it would shake up the order. It would be fun to see how the powers that be would handle it and the reactions of teams/fans around the nation. Come On Underdog! Sweet Poly Purebred needs you.

Well, workout time followed by cleaning the house, (did not get to it yesterday because wife had some other honey do list to do) before games start.

Relax and enjoy your day folks, and God Bless.

I graduated from high school in 1961 and it was a pretty big hit back then. I think they played it at our Sr Prom. Our songs had meaning in those days. I mean Peanut Butter, how much meaning could one get. Yes sir

Another big one back then was by the Coasters. Don't let her hear this one.
Charlie-Brown.gif

Elon Musk sure has the Dems on the hot plate today. The Biden gang were giving them instructions on who to cancel. GEEZE.

He says that there is more to come.

I am not a lawyer but this sounds pretty straight forward:

18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

This section shall not prohibit or make unlawful any act by any officer or employee of any educational or research institution, establishment, agency, or system which is supported in whole or in part by any state or political subdivision thereof, or by the District of Columbia or by any Territory or Possession of the United States; or by any recognized religious, philanthropic or cultural organization.

I am not a lawyer but this sounds pretty straight forward:

18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

This section shall not prohibit or make unlawful any act by any officer or employee of any educational or research institution, establishment, agency, or system which is supported in whole or in part by any state or political subdivision thereof, or by the District of Columbia or by any Territory or Possession of the United States; or by any recognized religious, philanthropic or cultural organization.

Yes Sir,

But you also need someone or some group to initiate the process, then you need an actual judge to enforce it ...yep, plenty of layers to shield the true traitors and communists of this country.

It takes..

The will to do something about it....

Edit: plenty "republicans" raising money off it. Let's see who actually does something...

Last edited:
Great game! I still think TCU is in along with UGA, Michigan and OSU. UGH! Two BIG 10 teams.
Hope so. This was one of those games where I wanted a TCU win, but am happy for KSU. Good friend of mine here in ATX earned his undergrad in EE from Kansas State and remains a die-hard KSU Wildcats fan. I'll bet he's elated right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT