ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Touchdown KENTUCKY!!!

cheering-dancing.gif

This season just got jump started. Next up UT. Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake to take down the Vols after such an emotional win against the Tide. Talk about crying in the streets in Knoxville.
Brother, that's serious enemy territory. Hate to say it, but 2020 was a fluke because of COVID.

Those SOBs are evil, EVIL, with a full stadium. True story. I'd love to pull off an upset, but can easily predict +14 against us.

I just got back from helping test a couple of new black belt students. One was 14 years old and the other 35. When everything was said and done the 14-year-old had to be picked up off of the floor and the 35-year-old got his nose broke during the fighting portion of the test. All in a good day's testing if the test is worth it. I broke 2 bones in my right hand during my black belt test midway through but had to continue with the test or lose the $200.00 dollars I spent for the test. We test tougher than most.

Now with that out of the way, what the hell is wrong with you people. I read all of the game post, and everyone seemed worried. Did you not read my post prior to leaving for the black belt test? I told you guys in parenthesis that we were going to score enough touchdowns to win the game. What's a man have to do to get anyone to listen around here. 😋

Last edited:
Brother, that's serious enemy territory. Hate to say it, but 2020 was a fluke because of COVID.

Those SOBs are evil, EVIL, with a full stadium. True story. I'd love to pull off an upset, but can easily predict +14 against us.
I have been to Neyland too many times for one lifetime. It is like going into the pits of hell. We pulled off a big win in Knoxville when I was in college but that was a long time ago.

But it sure would be sweet to do it this season. I have a bunch of Vol relatives and would like nothing more than to upset their apple cart.

Good Sunday Morning D

It is always nice gettin' out of bed after an SEC win. That UK defense only gave up 10 points to a Mike Leech offense. That is playing ball in my book.

It should be a pleasant day with temperatures 62° and a full day of sunshine. The high will be 85° and no chance of rain.

Yesterday was the first day of Stone Crab Season. A time for celebration and some good healthy eating. I am ready

Take care all,

310471513_2335545816600008_8713336019851694351_n.jpg

Good morning folks.

Stayed up way too late watching junk Halloween movies after Kentucky’s big win.

Cats salvaged their season last night. Really fun game to watch. Great day of college football. While I hate the Vols, that was an insane game to watch. And a personal favorite, after blabbing all week about “We’re Back!” After beating a small BYU team, Notre Dame flopped at home against a horrible Stanford team.

Hope it’s a good day folks.

Good Sunday morning D-League. It's currently 41° and sunny here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring mostly cloudy skies and a high of 70°. After today, a cold front moves in, with highs only in the 50's.

Bye week comes at a good time. Gives the Cats 2 weeks to get healthy and prepare for the team in orange.

Everyone stay safe out there today.

8173723036_f500699d9b_b.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

Started storming around 0200 this morning and has been raining ever since. Rain forecasted through the morning tapering off into cloudy skies with a stray shower or two for the rest of the day. Need it.

Went to bed about 11:45 last night and woke up at 0330 and could not go back to sleep so, came out to the couch, turned on a movie (Puto TV) and that's all it took. Fell back asleep and just woke up about 15 minutes ago. That's all it takes, some boring movie (don't even remember what it was) and I am back asleep.

Happy with a UK win and now hope the Bengals can keep me happy today.

God Bless, stay safe and relax today folks.

Morning Legionnaires!

Started storming around 0200 this morning and has been raining ever since. Rain forecasted through the morning tapering off into cloudy skies with a stray shower or two for the rest of the day. Need it.

Went to bed about 11:45 last night and woke up at 0330 and could not go back to sleep so, came out to the couch, turned on a movie (Puto TV) and that's all it took. Fell back asleep and just woke up about 15 minutes ago. That's all it takes, some boring movie (don't even remember what it was) and I am back asleep.

Happy with a UK win and now hope the Bengals can keep me happy today.

God Bless, stay safe and relax today folks.
We desperately need rain. Drought like conditions. We were actually under a fire watch Thursday due to high winds. Just my luck, we renovated our front lawn just when the rainless days began. The water bill is going to be staggering.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 74°F and cloudy. Today's high forecast at 91°F. Front moving in bringing cooler temperatures and much-needed rain. We're in a drought, running about 10 inches below average for the year.

Loved the win last night. State held to just 22 rushing yards by Cats defense. O-line gave up only one sack, but recall at least two knockdowns on Levis.

Chores and grocery shopping on today's agenda. May watch some NFL.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

World-Food-Day-October-16.jpg

Good morning all,

A lot better feeling waking up with a Cats win. Pancakes, coffee, and leaving for church in a bit to the later service...

Have a great day and interact with others. It keeps the blood boiling.😇😏

Good morning folks.

Stayed up way too late watching junk Halloween movies after Kentucky’s big win.

Cats salvaged their season last night. Really fun game to watch. Great day of college football. While I hate the Vols, that was an insane game to watch. And a personal favorite, after blabbing all week about “We’re Back!” After beating a small BYU team, Notre Dame flopped at home against a horrible Stanford team.

Hope it’s a good day folks.
Any day that Notre Dame loses is a good day. Just because Kelly coached at ND I now root against LSU. I don't like ND at all.

Any day that Notre Dame loses is a good day. Just because Kelly coached at ND I now root against LSU. I don't like ND at all.
Ever since I got old enough to realize there was this prejudice against people like me -- poor protestant country kids -- by these upper-middle class preppy Catholic kids who went to the private schools in Cincinnati -- and all worshipped Notre Dame -- I've hated them. Disclaimer here - my wife and most of my best friends in life are Catholic. I'm talking about a very specific class at a particular time and place.

It's almost like hating Indiana now -- overkill because it has been so long since they really mattered - IU last won it all in 1987, ND in 1988.

But those youthful prejudices hang on and die hard.

It is a cloudy day and 57.4°F. We are supposed to get up to 70° and then the bottom is supposed to drop out of the temp and go down to tomorrow. We sure could use some rain.

I have a football game to edit this morning and I am looking forward to it.

You all enjoy your Sunday and @Sawnee Cat send some of those craps up here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT