ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This sums up UK's special teams play.

its-groundhog-day-again-reporting.gif

Well, the sun came up, but I’m afraid it revealed the wreckage of a promising football season. If I had to make a call today it’ll end up 7-5 and a crummy bowl. And that’s factoring in Levis back and playing pretty well.

Glad I couldn’t watch it. Heading out to a favorite breakfast spot before we wrap up our beach weekend. Hope it’s a good day for all.

Well it is morning, not sure it is a good one after last nights dismal showing by the football team. Two weeks ago we were riding high and looking at a possible historic season. Then we got shot down and fell hard. It certainly was one of the more disappointing showings I have witnessed in my life by a Kentucky football team.

So many things I could dwell on that are wrong with this team but you know what they are so why even bring it up. Let's just say, That's Life.

Last edited:
Good morning D-League. It's currently a cold 33° and sunny here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring mainly sunny skies and a high of 64°.

As for UK, both the O-Line and special teams don't seem to be improving. Coen>>>Scangarello imo. Next week's game against Mississippi State will be huge, with road games at Tennessee and Missouri following.

Everyone stay safe on this Sunday.

6a2c6455c169b8a427b26c3edca00e83.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT