ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

If you are a tourist watch out who you give your car key to. You may regret it.

306646175_5388187957925035_7431020943229200934_n.jpg

Good morning, D, we are in Acts now, read chapter 3.

What a great game Saturday! Someone mention the 77-78 team, I remember that game with Florida, I think I remember florida players fighting each other or am I just imagining that?

I am leaving for Arkansas tomorrow morning, if I catch a biggun I will take a picture. I am really having trouble leaving my family and going so far from them, I think it will be some good therapy for me, but. I hope I can get the slam, this year, Rainbow, Brook, Cutthroat and Brown, maybe throw in a Golden trout in there somewhere! I didn't even know that there were Golden trout there until I caught one a couple years ago! They are a beautiful fish, when I first got it to the boat, I thought it was a Golden Shiner. WC, as much as you like to fish, you need to take a trip to Norfork and fish one time, you will never regret it, I can give you the name of our guide, great guy and guide!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and prayers for the D! Please keep my son and his family in your prayers, we had a setback. We will just have to regroup and go on!!!!
Sure. I am not that far from Arkansas. In fact, Little Rock is about 7 hours from me.

Good morning, D, we are in Acts now, read chapter 3.

What a great game Saturday! Someone mention the 77-78 team, I remember that game with Florida, I think I remember florida players fighting each other or am I just imagining that?

I am leaving for Arkansas tomorrow morning, if I catch a biggun I will take a picture. I am really having trouble leaving my family and going so far from them, I think it will be some good therapy for me, but. I hope I can get the slam, this year, Rainbow, Brook, Cutthroat and Brown, maybe throw in a Golden trout in there somewhere! I didn't even know that there were Golden trout there until I caught one a couple years ago! They are a beautiful fish, when I first got it to the boat, I thought it was a Golden Shiner. WC, as much as you like to fish, you need to take a trip to Norfork and fish one time, you will never regret it, I can give you the name of our guide, great guy and guide!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and prayers for the D! Please keep my son and his family in your prayers, we had a setback. We will just have to regroup and go on!!!!
I am praying for the trout. ;)

Poor little fish.

I sure hope that you are nicer to the trout than @warrior-cat is to the bass!

You are actually closer than I. 8 hour trip to Little Rock for me. I've tried and tried over the years, and still can't drive it in under 8.
While still stationed at Sill after my divorce I once dated a woman who lived in Smyrna Tn. We used to travel to Conway Arkansas about 2 weekends a month and it was about a 6 1/2 drive for both of us. Little Rock is just 29 miles east of Conway up I40.

She was my Dear John breakup while I was still in Saudi. She said she could not longer take the distance.

While still stationed at Sill after my divorce I once dated a woman who lived in Smyrna Tn. We used to travel to Conway Arkansas about 2 weekends a month and it was about a 6 1/2 drive for both of us. Little Rock is just 29 miles east of Conway up I40.

She was my Dear John breakup while I was still in Saudi. She said she could not longer take the distance.
What, you’re that long?

My wife just got her 4th jury duty notice, October 10th. I've had 3. Two of my sisters have never been called. Random selection process?
I remember when I lived in MD and got called for Fed Jury Duty in Baltimore. It was no big deal to me because I was getting paid the same regardless. But for some reason they told me that my services wouldn't be needed after the first day...

My wife just got her 4th jury duty notice, October 10th. I've had 3. Two of my sisters have never been called. Random selection process?
As someone who covered trials in my career - from local murders in Maryland and DC to William Kennedy Smith, Marion Barry and FBI spy Robert Hanssen - I got called a few times but no defense attorney ever let me get on a jury. They are hoping to fool those largely ignorant of the law and how trials work.

As someone who covered trials in my career - from local murders in Maryland and DC to William Kennedy Smith, Marion Barry and FBI spy Robert Hanssen - I got called a few times but no defense attorney ever let me get on a jury. They are hoping to fool those largely ignorant of the law and how trials work.
Same with me, I was bounced every time as soon as I filled out my information. I have been deposed 100's of times and sit through 100's of cases as the defense. When selecting a jury the plaintiff always tried to select the people who they felt were ignorant and could be persuaded away from the facts. It is the jury system. The witness swears to tell the truth then the attorney goes to work. The last thing they are seeking is the truth. Just win baby.

Good Thursday Morning

Waking up to a pleasant day with a temperature now of 71° and the high will reach 84°. We have the usual 70% chance of rain around 4:00 PM. It rained very hard yesterday at 4:00 PM and last about an hour. It is our pattern this time of year.

We went down to Tarpon Springs yesterday and had a nice time. It is a good time of year to go there because the summer crowds are gone and the snowbirds have not yet arrived. Today I may take a boat over to Caladesi Island which is actually a state park off of Dunedin, FL. It is a little hidden gem and one of the best beaches in the state. I doubt many people will be there. We like to take day trips this time of year because of low crowds and the weather is perfect.

I trust all have a nice day in spirit and health. Here is a picture of Caladesi. Looks like these two people have it all to their lonesome. I like it like that.

R.e5e14a64affb94f303a07f1a371e246a

Good Thursday Morning

Waking up to a pleasant day with a temperature now of 71° and the high will reach 84°. We have the usual 70% chance of rain around 4:00 PM. It rained very hard yesterday at 4:00 PM and last about an hour. It is our pattern this time of year.

We went down to Tarpon Springs yesterday and had a nice time. It is a good time of year to go there because the summer crowds are gone and the snowbirds have not yet arrived. Today I may take a boat over to Caladesi Island which is actually a state park off of Dunedin, FL. It is a little hidden gem and one of the best beaches in the state. I doubt many people will be there. We like to take day trips this time of year because of low crowds and the weather is perfect.

I trust all have a nice day in spirit and health. Here is a picture of Caladesi. Looks like these two people have it all to their lonesome. I like it like that.

R.e5e14a64affb94f303a07f1a371e246a
If it only had a white beach! ;)

62.1°F, sunny and predicted to top out at 83°. No rain.

On Florida beaches: they are about the best, on the East and West coasts. I love the rugged Maine and California coast but the beaches are not nice like Florida's.

Jury duty: I have never sat on one. Sherry has two. I was once called for Federal Jury Duty in Jacksonville. I was supposed to call in every day at 7:00am for instructions. They always told me I did not have to show up. After two weeks I was off the list. One more time I was called for regular Jury Duty in Jacksonville, but I had just been transferred to Evansville, IN so I got out of it.

You all have a good Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT