ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I'm pretty new on the D, so I'm not going to get into this argument. I will say common decency would say when you come to a new place, treat people with respect.
About 5 years ago, I'd been in the D maybe a week and Don was viciously attacked over finding a post about a helfty chick humorus. I tracked the dirty rotten schoundrel down hiding out in the N. O. B and got him right between the eyes. Then I was very politely informed to keep shotguns off the sight not to be a perceived threat. Still sometimes I feel being civil is over valued and definitely not as much fun as beating a dead horse or shooting a zombie troll.​
Z3fvBV4L_o.jpg

Last edited:
About 5 years ago, I'd been in the D maybe a week and Don was viciously attacked over finding a post about helfy chick humorus. I tracked the dirty rotten schoundrel down hiding out in the N. O. B and got him right between the eyes. Then I was very politely informed to keep shotguns off the sight not to be a perceived threat. Still sometimes I feel being civil is over valued and definitely not as much fun as beating a dead horse or shooting a zombie troll, or a dumbarse.​
Z3fvBV4L_o.jpg

fify

Quit being an idiot and a troll and the responses here will be enlightening and enjoyable.
Me: “I’m bummed that sports gambling won’t be legalized”

BBUK & others: “He dickhead dumbass stupid idiot. Fck you and shut up. I know some people that will end your career.”

Me: “My bad guys I just want to win some parlays and buy a new hot tub.”

Warrior Cat: “Ryan quit being a troll. Be enlightening and enjoyable.”
😂😂😂

Where's wildcatdon? He OK?
I've talked to him within the week or so. He is doing fine. He just doesn't have time to post as much.
Daddy use to get them at the A&P. No Christmas passed without a fruit cake from Miss Jane. The A&P had excellent bakery goods.
My father drove a truck for A&P back in the 60's. We not only ate well at the time, but I happen to have a Jane Parker Fruit Cake from 1967. My grandmother gave it to us and we gave it away several times over the years, only to get it back at another Christmas.

I have nice knives that I keep honed to a razor edge. No way I'm using my tools on this thing. Who knows? Maybe one of you will partake in this wonderment of culinary longevity and patriotism.
I don’t have an agenda. I enjoy throwing bread at meaningless mid major games during college basketball season. I’m sorry this is bothering you lol.
Is liar the norm for you? Do you switch between little white lies, bald faced lies, and statistics?

You followed someone here from the political thread. Someone who got under your skin pretty far.

Be a man and face him head on in the environment you encountered him. The people here do not deserve to be collateral damage so you can attempt to assert yourself.

No one here knows you or cares to. Please just move along and leave us be.

I've talked to him within the week or so. He is doing fine. He just doesn't have time to post as much.

My father drove a truck for A&P back in the 60's. We not only ate well at the time, but I happen to have a Jane Parker Fruit Cake from 1967. My grandmother gave it to us and we gave it away several times over the years, only to get it back at another Christmas.

I have nice knives that I keep honed to a razor edge. No way I'm using my tools on this thing. Who knows? Maybe one of you will partake in this wonderment of culinary longevity and patriotism.

Is liar the norm for you? Do you switch between little white lies, bald faced lies, and statistics?

You followed someone here from the political thread. Someone who got under your skin pretty far.

Be a man and face him head on in the environment you encountered him. The people here do not deserve to be collateral damage so you can attempt to assert yourself.

The political thread? I don’t think I’ve made a post there in 2 years.

BBUK & others: “He dickhead dumbass stupid idiot. Fck you and shut up. I know some people that will end your career.”

😂😂😂
Disingenuous post of course as you leave out a lot (normal for you). Did not tell you to be enlightening, ask you to be respectful and not be an idiot and the responses will be enlightening. Not surprised you did not understand it though. It is also the norm for you.
False.

Probably me and I apologize to the D for that. He and I had many arguments. He has followed me to other places in the past. I guess to be the best he has to try and take down the best. News flash, he isn't good enough.

😂😂😂
Look, these are some fine people here and if you would straighten up and listen, you might learn a thing or two. Now everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you're really abusing the privilege.

OK, you just happened upon this thread. Did you read any of it? Before we go any further though, I should tell you that I'm the least of your problems here. I agree with certain points you made earlier. Everyone here does. We are not a fringe element. We are about 1200 years of collective experience.

I'm sure you are a well traveled, well read individual. If you are who I think you are, then you should have no problem in redeeming yourself and winning over the group.

Welcome aboard!

Look, these are some fine people here and if you would straighten up and listen, you might learn a thing or two. Now everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you're really abusing the privilege.
I’m cool with listening to people as long the conversation is respectful. They could have said “hey man we don’t really like gambling over here.” But instead I was met with some derogatory language and abrasiveness.

Reactions: bertfan31
I’m cool with listening to people as long the conversation is respectful. They could have said “hey man we don’t really like gambling over here.” But instead I was met with some derogatory language and abrasiveness.
When you go into threads like this, you have to learn what's acceptable and not acceptable. Think of it as going over to someone's house for the first time. You don't walk in and light up a cigarette without knowing the ground rules first. Hope this helps.

Bullshit. You come over here promoting an agenda. I warned your little ass to post that crap in the Political thread.

But oh, no, Batman. You gotta play troll.

Disgusting.

OK, you just happened upon this thread. Did you read any of it? Before we go any further though, I should tell you that I'm the least of your problems here. I agree with certain points you made earlier. Everyone here does. We are not a fringe element. We are about 1200 years of collective experience.

I'm sure you are a well traveled, well read individual. If you are who I think you are, then you should have no problem in redeeming yourself and winning over the group.

Welcome aboard!
I think I’ve posted here maybe 2-3 times before this but outside of HOB and the occasional wrestling thread I’m met with disdain. Some people still hold grudges. If me and Gassy can make up I’m sure the rest of these guys will be fine eventually.

Bullshit. You come over here promoting an agenda. I warned your little ass to post that crap in the Political thread.

But oh, no, Batman. You gotta play troll.

Disgusting.
ATC bud saying I want to gamble isn’t trolling. That’s an action. Trolling would require me to not want to gamble while saying I did.

What agenda do I have? Look at my posts lmfao. It isn’t difficult to read. Chill out and stop being a little princess. I get the keyboard makes you feel 20 years younger but this isn’t real life. This is the internet.

When you go into threads like this, you have to learn what's acceptable and not acceptable. Think of it as going over to someone's house for the first time. You don't walk in and light up a cigarette without knowing the ground rules first. Hope this helps.
I say we print this, call it a day, and go have a beer.

ATC bud saying I want to gamble isn’t trolling. That’s an action. Trolling would require me to not want to gamble while saying I did.

What agenda do I have? Look at my posts lmfao. It isn’t difficult to read. Chill out and stop being a little princess. I get the keyboard makes you feel 20 years younger but this isn’t real life. This is the internet.
I'll never forgive your little ass for calling everybody in the Political thread racists.

SCREW YOU. Ya hear me? Damn Air Farce E-4. Clay Travis still owns your boy. Get the hell out of my face.

I'll never forgive your little ass for calling everybody in the Political thread racists.

SCREW YOU. Ya hear me? Damn Air Farce E-4. Clay Travis still owns your boy. Get the hell out of my face.
I didn’t ask for your forgiveness. Stop with the poor pitiful me knight in shining white armor routine. Clay Travis enjoys his wife’s open relationship.

Again this is the internet it’s not a a real place. You can say whatever you want to me but at the end of the day it’s over a keyboard. I’ve had plenty of conversations with people who I’ve apologized to. Be a grown man. Get over it.

I shot a 79 today. The temperature was perfect. like the course was air conditioned.

I think my grass has grown at least an inch since I mowed it Tuesday. That's how they get ya! Mow your grass once and you need to do it again. If I never mowed my grass, I wouldn't need to. It would take care of itself.

I didn’t ask for your forgiveness. Stop with the poor pitiful me knight in shining white armor routine. Clay Travis enjoys his wife’s open relationship.

Again this is the internet it’s not a a real place. You can say whatever you want to me but at the end of the day it’s over a keyboard. I’ve had plenty of conversations with people who I’ve apologized to. Be a grown man. Get over it.
You have followed me and have tried to dog me out many times. I guess you forgot about that stuff. Get over it is some advice you yourself should adhere to.

That's what I figured. You tell others to be grown yet you play dumb or maybe it's real.
Look man I’ll just leave it at this because I think you kind of struggle to use the internet but you have to go back multiple pages before you see a post of yours before mine. Logically what you’re saying just doesn’t make sense. Respectfully I shouldn’t have to spell it out for you.

Look man I’ll just leave it at this because I think you kind of struggle to use the internet but you have to go back multiple pages before you see a post of yours before mine. Logically what you’re saying just doesn’t make sense. Respectfully I shouldn’t have to spell it out for you.
False, but that has always been your position, thinking everyone else struggles and you are the only one that makes sense or knows what they are talking about. Frankly you have not made sense since you started posting here. Go to bed and sleep it off. You might understand in the morning.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 63°F and cloudy with a light breeze. Today's high may reach 86°F.

Day 8 and we remain in great shape. My girl ate well this morning. Last antibiotic pill given yesterday. Normal bowel movement yesterday afternoon. Taking her to the vet this morning for a checkup.

Happy Good Friday. I'm working today. Expecting a slow 8.5 hours (fingers crossed).

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Copy-of-Daily-Template-1-1.png

Good morning! Have to take my wife to work today so I can take her car to be serviced. We have an appointment for 0900 but that doesn't mean what you may think it does. It means I will get there at 0830 and they'll start on it whenever they decide. I'll be there for 2 hours.

Got a little sunburn action going on from yesterday. Not too bad.

She says I gotta go.

Good morning! Have to take my wife to work today so I can take her car to be serviced. We have an appointment for 0900 but that doesn't mean what you may think it does. It means I will get there at 0830 and they'll start on it whenever they decide. I'll be there for 2 hours.

Got a little sunburn action going on from yesterday. Not too bad.

She says I gotta go.

That's GOOD service in my most sarcastic GOOD I can post...

Morning Legionnaires!

92° with gusty winds today 25-35mph with higher gust expected (we get a lot of that). Tomorrows high expected in the 50's. Fishing will either be tomorrow or Sunday. Rain expected on Sunday so...

Rattlesnake festival started yesterday and goes through Sunday. We are going sometime today. Wife and daughter will not want to go tomorrow with weather in the 50's because the wind will be about the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT