ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Well, I have my corned beef simmering slow and the aroma is wonderful. I am looking forward to our supper meal tonight. I told my wife to relax today, I have this. She agreed

This is my third day of well drilling and we are down to 138' and still no sign of bedrock. Nothing but sand. The boys understand that 250' below is the ceiling of a monstrous underground cave full of crystal clear 99.9% water. Lord help us out here.

3aNS%204462%20DSC_0656%20edit.jpg

Good Happy St Patrick's Day morning

I am Scots-Irish (Ulster) so we do not celebrate St Pattie's Day but we do enjoy the festivities and I do enjoy a good corned beef and cabbage meal and the picture Austin threw up is mighty appetizing. This is exactly what's for supper tonight.

It should be a nice day with a temperature now at 61° as we travel up to 81° with plenty of sunshine. If you are getting up right now look out the window at that full moon reflecting in the lake and swimming pool. A beautiful clear sky to boot.

Trust all are well

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teRoLE1X2hYIFP8V4dd_DsCf
If you ever wake up and some hillbilly is out in your yard staring at the lake and sky...................just say I warned you.......have you ever seen the movie, "What about Bob?" Richard Dryfus and Bill Murray....................I'm telling you brother.........I would hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.........does the misses cook fried chicken............I already know about the gizzards......

If you ever wake up and some hillbilly is out in your yard staring at the lake and sky...................just say I warned you.......have you ever seen the movie, "What about Bob?" Richard Dryfus and Bill Murray....................I'm telling you brother.........I would hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.........does the misses cook fried chicken............I already know about the gizzards......
Does my wife fry chicken? She not only fries chicken she cuts it up to fry. She takes the whole fryer and a butcher knife and cuts that sucker up just right. When we first married she threw away the neck bone, liver and gizzard but we got that straightened out.

The gizzard talk reminds me of a story from long ago. Our police squadron was eating at the chow hall before our shift. You had a choice of burgers or liver. this one guy was the only one to choose liver. Everyone started calling him "liver lover". He left the chow hall crying. Fast forward several months and he had been sent stateside for a new duty. After he left, someone was breaking into the personnel office, so they put a guard in the building on off shifts ( which he didn't know). Well the guard on duty one night found a letter from him wanting some info. The guard took official stationary and typed and mailed him a response. It read, "Hey you little hairy f@@ker, leave us alone. We don't have time for you!" Little hairy f@@ker was his nickname among the police. I often wondered about what his face looked like when he saw that letter.

Last edited:
It's on my Brothers and Brother Sirs.... I just started. I will try it slowly but in any event I informed my family. Lemme lone...

(I am much more lovable and agreeable when drinking, no issues there, it is when I am sober that one can expect me to pounce if pouncing is needed or required.)

In any event.. In my posts I will try to maintain as I try to type these Cats into their Glory... (Yeah that'll do it. rotflcgu) Been well over four years since I indulged. Maybe longer than that.)

Take care and please allow/ forgive this indulgence...

275904846_5488503857829816_6064696233183075178_n.jpg

275900889_5488503664496502_5264029383513462577_n.jpg

Go CATS!!!

Last edited:
I'M Baaaack! My darling took me out to eat. My Darling drove... Had some Teriyaki Beef and Shrimp Gizzards. Yeah I scarfed down on some shrimp gizzards!

Cats getting ready to RUMBLE.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rumble-wwf.gif

Well, I have my corned beef simmering slow and the aroma is wonderful. I am looking forward to our supper meal tonight. I told my wife to relax today, I have this. She agreed

This is my third day of well drilling and we are down to 138' and still no sign of bedrock. Nothing but sand. The boys understand that 250' below is the ceiling of a monstrous underground cave full of crystal clear 99.9% water. Lord help us out here.
My company @bertfan31 brought down the makings for reubens. They were great.

I am Scots-Irish (Ulster) so we do not celebrate St Pattie's.
History says his was blessing was to free the Irish from pagan bondage. I wonder if the serpents represented the non-christinized Druids. Anyway, with St. Patrick's Day being a feast day, my family Catholic/Christians were allowed to set aside their Lenten restrictions on food and alcohol consumption. Of course we all, understand it is sinful to be either a glutton or a drunkard. As all families some seem to fall short. Glad I'm not fit to judge, You Presby? I've some ten generations. All bloodlines documented all over 200 most 300 years. These give me deep, crossback and protestant roots. All european predominantly Anglo- Saxon.​
celtic-cross-brigid-nelson.jpg

He's prolly been catfishin' all night. Just needs another beer and if the sun's up, a cup of coffee too, so he's a wide awake drunk.

I'm not worried. Cats will pull this off. Low seeded teams give their best shot (for a half). No surprise.

What's with all the GD masks in the stands?

Probably the ones wearing BLM tee-shirts/ sweatshirts. Heck probably Antifa. I repeat, if UK cannot beat a team with the character of this team they deserve to lose. (Saw on the bench the BLM sweatshirts as person after person gets caught for stealing funds from the BLM movement. It was always a money-making scheme. Why are the supposed smart people still riding that farce???) Just a complete character flaw showing itself...

And as John Wayne stated as G.W. McClintock; "I am NOT intoxicated.............YET!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT