ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning from ATX. Currently 29°F and cloudy. Some wind. We're a freezing rain advisory. Several school late starts. Today's high could reach 37°F. Heck, we hit 88°F Tuesday just before this front moved in. Huge turnaround.

Yeah, suspenseful game ending last night. Tigers kept coming. Cats pulled it out. Hope @Bkocats and hubby enjoyed the game.

I'm slow this morning. Please pardon.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

tortilla-chip-day.jpg

Good morning D-League.

Can’t underestimate the importance of that win last night without Wheeler or TyTy. I don’t think there is another team in America that beats two quality teams like LSU and Bama without their starting guards.

The win keeps a #1 seed alive.

Hope it’s a good day for everyone.

Morning, D-League

Somber and soggy, ice cold and foggy day. At least we won that NBA game last night. More walks than a hallmark movie and a college campus combined. More contact than LeBron can handle. Refs mailed it in so bad it was rerouted through Chinada via Vancouver and Saskatchewan.

2 x 2 hours of sleep last night...

Grrrmmmmbbblll to make the .....donuts

Good morning from ATX. Currently 29°F and cloudy. Some wind. We're a freezing rain advisory. Several school late starts. Today's high could reach 37°F. Heck, we hit 88°F Tuesday just before this front moved in. Huge turnaround.

Yeah, suspenseful game ending last night. Tigers kept coming. Cats pulled it out. Hope @Bkocats and hubby enjoyed the game.

I'm slow this morning. Please pardon.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

tortilla-chip-day.jpg

Good Morning,
I will have one Dorito Cool Ranch chip in honor of national tortilla chip day if that's okay? I'd much rather the fresh tortilla chips we get at a local joint called Uncle Julio's. My Darling likes that place along with my daughters. (Not on today's agenda though.) I shy away from those type items but we have a bag, so I will eat one. ;) (I can eat the whole bag in a sitting so I do not partake normally.) "Man's GOT to know his limitations." -D. Harry Callahan

Have a great day all!

Go Cats! This team is being forged. Into what, who knows but they are winning.

Last edited:

Crabeater Seal and Orca's

Some serious nostalgia... (Before I was born...)

Bert, you have ice? We are covered here!!!

Any of the D in Louisville, how are the roads there? My granddaughter is supposed to have a brain scan there in the morning! Will you please keep me updated, they are supposed to leave here in the morning at 6!
We never got down to freezing. It is still 34.5°F. We have had .57" of rain so far.

Sorry for replying sssooo late.

Last edited:
I am fixing a big pot of rabbit noodle soup......I put the Mr. Bunny in a brown sugar/salt brine for two hours......I then boiled Mr. Bunny until almost done.......I added some proprietary spices to my bunny water ........😉.............. (salt, ginger, bay leaf, white pepper, parsley and turmeric)..............four stalks of celery......half dozen carrots sliced up........two cans of corn including the juice.....cut the bunny up and put back into pot........add a bag of pasta of choice.................. Mr. Bunny is 98% fat free.........only contains good cholesterol.....and is all white meat..........good, hearty, tasty soup on a cold day............Oh.........I am going to fry me some fresh tortilla chips to nibble with my soup...........y'all have a good one......

We never got down to freezing. It is still 34.5°F. We have had .57" of rain so far.

Sorry for replying sssooo late.
We had a frosty morning as a low pressure trough moves across the Colorado Plateau and Continental Divide. Snow dropped to about 3,000' here. It's was low 30s now mid 40s. Tonite clear ≈ 30°.​

180583.jpg

Pssssst! The edge of the biogegraphical realms of the western hemisphere. Nearctic/Neotrophical.​

I am fixing a big pot of rabbit noodle soup......I put the Mr. Bunny in a brown sugar/salt brine for two hours......I then boiled Mr. Bunny until almost done.......I added some proprietary spices to my bunny water ........😉.............. (salt, ginger, bay leaf, white pepper, parsley and turmeric)..............four stalks of celery......half dozen carrots sliced up........two cans of corn including the juice.....cut the bunny up and put back into pot........add a bag of pasta of choice.................. Mr. Bunny is 98% fat free.........only contains good cholesterol.....and is all white meat..........good, hearty, tasty soup on a cold day............Oh.........I am going to fry me some fresh tortilla chips to nibble with my soup...........y'all have a good one......
rabbit-soup-3-683x1024.jpg

Mmmmmm!

bugs-bunny-rabbit-stew.gif

I knew I had seen awf before...

Shishkabugs.jpg

main-qimg-6572a6247995c36ada8b9968edd8bfc0

Afternoon League.
Almost didn't get to watch last night. My son left for work during the sleet storm & slid into a ditch.
Luckily, it was only a half mile from home, my brothers got a jeep & he lives next door. We were able to get him pulled out & we didn't have to miss much. I think it was 25-15 LSU when I tuned in.
Think I'm ready for Saturday....

We had a frosty morning as a low pressure trough moves across the Colorado Plateau and Continental Divide. Snow dropped to about 3,000' here. It's was low 30s now mid 40s. Tonite clear ≈ 30°.​

180583.jpg

Pssssst! The edge of the biogegraphical realms of the western hemisphere. Nearctic/Neotrophical.​

I will have to take your word for it. ;)

Hopefully not Jessica Rabbit...

That does sound tasty. I was wondering if I could substitute the rabbit in squirrel recipes. I'm a little old to hunt but not too old to eat. What if I fed the rabbits some chopped pecans?
Would rabbit soup go well with hoppin john?
Add some fried gizzards . . . Oh Boy!

Afternoon League.
Almost didn't get to watch last night. My son left for work during the sleet storm & slid into a ditch.
Luckily, it was only a half mile from home, my brothers got a jeep & he lives next door. We were able to get him pulled out & we didn't have to miss much. I think it was 25-15 LSU when I tuned in.
Think I'm ready for Saturday....
Yeap. I think UK loses Saturday because we will have SEC refs and Ark will be allowed to attack like LSU and Vandy did in Rupp Arena.

All these teams get to the NCAA and can't figure out why they can whack and hack like they can in the SEC. They lose in the early rounds and can't understand why the SEC allowed them to foul UK at will.

That does sound tasty. I was wondering if I could substitute the rabbit in squirrel recipes. I'm a little old to hunt but not too old to eat. What if I fed the rabbits some chopped pecans?

Add some fried gizzards . . . Oh Boy!
You can use rabbit to substitute for chicken or squirrel..........at least I do.........and in some cases beef.....(stew)...

Rabbit Gizzards???? Geez Rooster you near cannibal talking mug...
I doubt I could feel OK eating another ape. I'd have to be starving.
orangutan-reaching-out-man-river-snakes-anil-prabhakar-1-5e3d28ba6c820__700.jpg

You ain't lived until you have had rabbit gizzards
Of course I ain't never seen a rabbit gizzard, but I ain't saying that there ain't nuune.
A Skvader could have one, but that would be a WAG.
skvader-b52465c6-9d11-480d-a7c5-0ecc0b361c6-resize-750.jpeg

They would be served next to the buffalo wings
main-qimg-d86b324c4176731abf229376deaecd3f-lq

Last edited:

Crabeater Seal and Orca's

Thanks for posting these. Pretty cool

Yeap. I think UK loses Saturday because we will have SEC refs and Ark will be allowed to attack like LSU and Vandy did in Rupp Arena.

All these teams get to the NCAA and can't figure out why they can whack and hack like they can in the SEC. They lose in the early rounds and can't understand why the SEC allowed them to foul UK at will.

Munny... More teams in the tournament means more munny. Hope you're wrong about Ark. You're probability is pretty high though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT