ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning from ATX. Currently 34°F, partly cloudy and breezy. Huge temperature change from yesterday. Today's high expected at around 60°F.

I'm going into the office today at 11:30 am. Must run applications and connectivity tests for returning folks. Out of all team members, I reside closest to the new office (5 miles). Another co-worker, who lives 8 miles out, plans on running tests with me. Our other team members are located between 20-80 miles from the office.

Also plan on making one of @cordmaker 's recipes in the crock pot. Starting prep around 7:30 am. Stay tuned.

Happy Friday!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

NATIONAL-CRAB-STUFFED-FLOUNDER-DAY-%E2%80%93-February-18.png
Which one you trying ATX?

Went into the office. Arrived by 12 noon. Ran tests. Out at 1:15 pm. Back home around 1:45 pm. Received email indicating tests must have been conducted on LAN rather than WLAN. Call at 2 pm ended early. Drove back to office. Tested on LAN. Wow. Director and support staff apologized for lack of info.

Normally, I'd be real pissed, but received a 7% pay increase earlier in the week. We're off Monday, Feb 21 for Presidents Day.

Hope y'all are enjoying your day.

Went into the office. Arrived by 12 noon. Ran tests. Out at 1:15 pm. Back home around 1:45 pm. Received email indicating tests must have been conducted on LAN rather than WLAN. Call at 2 pm ended early. Drove back to office. Tested on LAN. Wow. Director and support staff apologized for lack of info.

Normally, I'd be real pissed, but received a 7% pay increase earlier in the week. We're off Monday, Feb 21 for Presidents Day.

Hope y'all are enjoying your day.

Loan me some dough. ;)

Good morning folks. Thank goodness the weekend is here. Back from a nice hike, listening to some country and gospel music through my earbuds, and heading up to a little inn on the edge of South Mountain outside Frederick, Maryland for lunch.

I'll confess to more than a little nervousness about the Cats today. I think the streak of injuries have taken them out of that efficient, devastating rhythm with which they dismantled Tennessee and Kansas. I just have to tell myself it's still February. They can get healthy and get back in the flow, even if they lose a seed line or two in the next week.

A quick line I heard today reading a tribute to PJ O'Rourke, the conservative writer I got to know a bit in my younger days. Writing about Ted Kennedy, he adapted one of his brother's JFK's lines written by a speechwriter: "Ask not what America can do for you. Ask what the Kennedys ever did for America."

And then, here's a song I listened to this morning you all may like to remember as the weekend begins:

Shows is a bad official and what makes him especially bad is that he doesn’t care much for UK or Cal. He lets his bias show.
Good to see you back Ben. Don't be so scarce around these parts.

I was on the national board and Ghostvol was there. I invited him back but I have not seen him yet.

It is bright sunshine here today and above freezing at the moment.

Alabama will be a tough out. I just hope we don't get another guy hurt.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 39°F and clear. Calm. Heading to 66°F today for our high.

I heard just yesterday PJ O'Rourk passed away. He had a certain wit about him, and was a truly great writer.

Bama vs Cats at Rupp here in a few hours. Injury bug hitting us hard this season. Go Cats!

feb19_sdm-e1522962871287.png

Good to see you back Ben. Don't be so scarce around these parts.

I was on the national board and Ghostvol was there. I invited him back but I have not seen him yet.

It is bright sunshine here today and above freezing at the moment.

Alabama will be a tough out. I just hope we don't get another guy hurt.
I’ll try to post a little more. We are leaving for Pawley’s Island in the morning for a sabbatical, so I will have more time to post.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 40°F and partly cloudy. We're expecting around a 73°F high for today. Nice.

Loved Cats' season sweep of the Tide. Live and die by the 3. Bama beat the daylights out of UK last season. Next up: LSU.

Jumping on a few chores after bit. Must grocery shop around noon. Off tomorrow.

cherry-pie-day.jpg

Good morning folks.

Huge win for the Cats yesterday, in terms of its significance for seeding and in terms of the confidence that comes from playing without your starting guards, falling behind a red-hot team, and having the poise and fortitude to pull out a win.

Clear and cold here. Nice hiking weather. Hope you all have a good Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT