ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning from ATX. Currently 62°F and cloudy. Windy. Slight chance for rain. Possible high of 76°F. Another cold front moving in tomorrow afternoon.

Last night's loss was a bummer. Auburn and LSU games seemed close, but not Vols last night. Good question. What changed? Just hope we're ready for Bama come Saturday.

Not a fan of these late games because I'm usually in bed by 8:30 pm CST.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

140285335-national-almond-day-pile-of-almonds-stock-images-almond-day-poster-february-16-american-holiday.jpg

Morning folks of the D-League.

It is a warm 49.8°F here and looks to be a pretty day.

Last night game is a perfect example of revenge. In the first game UK tried to keep from running up the score. Last night Barnes tried his best to run it up. Of course that is what you expect of Tennessee.

I don't know why I check out RR but I just can't help myself. Before last night's game they were discussing what team would be the #2 seed in UK's bracket. Now they're talking about being a Sweet 16 team at best. Not all but many. Fickle fans over there. This is still one of the best teams in the country. Nothing has changed my mind. A banged up team in a revenge game on the road in front of a hostile crowd.

I don't know why I check out RR but I just can't help myself. Before last night's game they were discussing what team would be the #2 seed in UK's bracket. Now they're talking about being a Sweet 16 team at best. Not all but many. Fickle fans over there. This is still one of the best teams in the country. Nothing has changed my mind. A banged up team in a revenge game on the road in front of a hostile crowd.
I was talking to Ymmot yesterday and he got banned on the political board. I never would get close to the political board as I would be banned within hours. The last time I went to RR I got banned for two days.

I am not that bright myself but I simply can't stand abject stupidity.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 62°F and cloudy. Windy. Slight chance for rain. Possible high of 76°F. Another cold front moving in tomorrow afternoon.

Last night's loss was a bummer. Auburn and LSU games seemed close, but not Vols last night. Good question. What changed? Just hope we're ready for Bama come Saturday.

Not a fan of these late games because I'm usually in bed by 8:30 pm CST.

140285335-national-almond-day-pile-of-almonds-stock-images-almond-day-poster-february-16-american-holiday.jpg
The UT players are not chumps........they got embarrassed in Lexington.......wasn't surprised at all......

Good morning, D-League!

Hop
Last night game is a perfect example of revenge. In the first game UK tried to keep from running up the score. Last night Barnes tried his best to run it up. Of course that is what you expect of Tennessee.

Which is exactly WHY you run it up. Make them stop you or completely demoralize them so there is no heart left for revenge. I wish Cal could still learn that

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F, cloudy and breezy. We may have reached our daily high. Cold front moving in this afternoon dropping us possibly down below freezing by early tomorrow morning.

A tire slasher struck Austin. Some kid went around carrying a pole with a sharp knife attached, slashing tires on roughly 50 different cars in one neighborhood. SOB was caught on camera and finally arrested shortly after. Residents are pissed. Can't blame them.

7bc4f9e91ea6809f8caeece2a1d0b84e.png

Morning folks. It is overcast, sprinkling and warm in Smiths Grove. It was 62°F when I got up at 6 am and it has dropped to 60.3°F now. The last 24 hours has been really windy.

Well now UK really needs to put the heat on the SEC teams we have left to play. The Tennessee loss really stinks.

Good morning, D read 1st Corinthians 15 this morning.

When I got up at 2:30 this morning it was 64, down to56 now with an inch of rain already, calling for 1.7" and a Torcon of 3, had enough of that already in the Berg and KY!!!! Be safe Bert!!!

Bert I am working on something for my son to give to a couple of his bosses, it involves the letters CSX, wants me to make it! I'll send you a picture when I git done, may be a while, got to order some glass.

I hope the D has a great day and prayers for the D!!!

Good morning, D read 1st Corinthians 15 this morning.

When I got up at 2:30 this morning it was 64, down to56 now with an inch of rain already, calling for 1.7" and a Torcon of 3, had enough of that already in the Berg and KY!!!! Be safe Bert!!!

Bert I am working on something for my son to give to a couple of his bosses, it involves the letters CSX, wants me to make it! I'll send you a picture when I git done, may be a while, got to order some glass.

I hope the D has a great day and prayers for the D!!!
You bet.

We have only received .09" of rain so far but we are now down to 59 degrees. It is on it way!

I had to share this.........as most everyone knows I have raised pigeons since I was a boy......My cousin called me and said he had some things of his father who also was a pigeoneer that he wanted me to have......he bestowed to me hand drawings that his father had done as a boy of Sions that Charlie Heitzman (world famous pigeon racer) had imported in the 30's and 40's.......they didn't live far from Heitzman's Bakery..........and that is where Charlie kept his pigeons........these drawings are priceless to me.....I am going to frame every one of these prints......some of the pencil drawings are of other birds that I don't know who or what on them.........I have truly received a treasure today!

Well it finally stopped raining, rained almost 12 hours straight, my phone shows that we had 2.6" of rain. I was hoping to metal detect tomorrow, but the high is supposed to be just 39 just going to wait. My friend had bought a house and is going to rent it out, he told me it was built in 1921, I'll just have to wait and hunt it when the renters move out.

I had a friend contact me last week, ask me if I could find a property pin for him, he is going to build a storage building at his wife's business. He told me if I couldn't find it he was going to get a surveyor, he won't have to, I found it, plus 13cents!!!!

Good morning from ATX. Currently 34°F, partly cloudy and breezy. Huge temperature change from yesterday. Today's high expected at around 60°F.

I'm going into the office today at 11:30 am. Must run applications and connectivity tests for returning folks. Out of all team members, I reside closest to the new office (5 miles). Another co-worker, who lives 8 miles out, plans on running tests with me. Our other team members are located between 20-80 miles from the office.

Also plan on making one of @cordmaker 's recipes in the crock pot. Starting prep around 7:30 am. Stay tuned.

Happy Friday!

NATIONAL-CRAB-STUFFED-FLOUNDER-DAY-%E2%80%93-February-18.png

Good morning from ATX. Currently 34°F, partly cloudy and breezy. Huge temperature change from yesterday. Today's high expected at around 60°F.

I'm going into the office today at 11:30 am. Must run applications and connectivity tests for returning folks. Out of all team members, I reside closest to the new office (5 miles). Another co-worker, who lives 8 miles out, plans on running tests with me. Our other team members are located between 20-80 miles from the office.

Also plan on making one of @cordmaker 's recipes in the crock pot. Starting prep around 7:30 am. Stay tuned.

Happy Friday!

NATIONAL-CRAB-STUFFED-FLOUNDER-DAY-%E2%80%93-February-18.png

Good morning,

I stuffed a crab in a flounder once, just once. ;)

This will get you all going, headed toward a great day!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT