ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

fight.gif

fight.gif

20 - 17

I wonder if Iowa is second guessing their decision to punt the ball instead of going for it on 4th and less than a yard. Kentucky wasn't stopping their run game so I'm a bit surprised. Really happy with the play call though.

After going 0-4 the SEC has gone 5-1. It's still not great but semi-respectable.

Second best college football result to a Kentucky win? A Notre Dame loss!

They were ahead 28-7. Then were out scored 30-0 to fall behind 37-28 before a meaningless score. Biggest Irish collapse in decades and now they are 0-10 in major bowls since 1995. The Hoosiers of football.

Last edited:
I wonder if Iowa is second guessing their decision to punt the ball instead of going for it on 4th and less than a yard. Kentucky wasn't stopping their run game so I'm a bit surprised. Really happy with the play call though.

After going 0-4 the SEC has gone 5-1. It's still not great but semi-respectable.
Just saw their coach say they were playing the odds and trying to pull us offside. Didn't think about a fake punt because they were going to make us go 80 yds. Said of course he would do it different if he could. Stupid question he answered correctly.
Second best college football result to a Kentucky win? A Notre Dame loss!

They were ahead 28-7. Fell behind 37-28 before a meaningless score. Biggest Irish collapse in decades and now they are something like 0-9 in serious bowls this century. The Hoosiers of football.
Might want to reword that. It reads as if you really don't like Notre Dame at all. yw.

Just saw their coach say they were playing the odds and trying to pull us offside. Didn't think about a fake punt because they were going to make us go 80 yds. Said of course he would do it different if he could. Stupid question he answered correctly.

Might want to reword that. It reads as if you really don't like Notre Dame at all. yw.
Ronald Reagan helped me to like Notre Dame. 😏 ;)

Levis just said to Square, at a press conference no less, "I don't know what they hopped you up with at halftime that made you feel good enough to go out there and play".

Am I the only one that cringed?
So I'm assuming the bowl win will now be forfeited because Square was doped. hahahaha Seriously, Levis is a bit of a loose cannon sometimes. Gotta love his enthusiasm.

As someone said on FB board, SEC teams are punching up in bowl games. So with Bama and Uga in champ, 3-5 best SEC UK is playing B1G division winner.

Just got back home from one of the best college football games I have attended in my short life here on earth. If I live another 78 years I may not attend one as satisfying.. I can not describe the feeling so I will shut up and just say @BBUK, my wife stopped in the chicken place and bought me a big ole' bag of fried gizzards on the way home. Now that is a woman to keep.

UK wins an exciting bowl game and I celebrate with a bag of gizzards to go with my collards and black eyes. I love this place. Love my UK football Cats.

Just got back home from one of the best college football games I have attended in my short life here on earth. If I live another 78 years I may not attend one as satisfying.. I can not describe the feeling so I will shut up and just say @BBUK, my wife stopped in the chicken place and bought me a big ole' bag of fried gizzards on the way home. Now that is a woman to keep.

UK wins an exciting bowl game and I celebrate with a bag of gizzards to go with my collards and black eyes. I love this place. Love my UK football Cats.
You're a lucky man to experience one of the greatest wins in program history. It must have really been hot too. The temp on the field was anywhere from 102-110.

Can’t speak for BBUK, but she’s trying to polish you off. Beware Sawnee. Eat the peas and greens and give the gizzards to the crocs.

Glad you made it home safe! I wish I could have been there. As far as I'm concerned this is the biggest win of my life watching UK football. I was at the Bama game and it was my tops until this one.

Hard to imagine the gains we made today. Both in the eyes of the media and in the eyes of potential recruits. Kentucky is one of the cool kids now. Hang on...

Glad you made it home safe! I wish I could have been there. As far as I'm concerned this is the biggest win of my life watching UK football. I was at the Bama game and it was my tops until this one.

Hard to imagine the gains we made today. Both in the eyes of the media and in the eyes of potential recruits. Kentucky is one of the cool kids now. Hang on...
Best bowl win that I’ve seen in my lifetime hands down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT