ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

As 82 said, it gets real at the next game. LSU lost but they had 2 starters out. We won't get that look. This team has transformed right before our eyes and my expectations grow with every game.

One reason Oscar only had 8 rebounds was High Point. They either made the shot or missed it bad enough that Oscar couldn't get to it. That's OK though. Average his high of 28 with his low of 8 and it's still 18/game.

I first saw Betty White on her TV show in the early 50's. This is how I remember her. Dead at 99. I sure wish she could have made it to 100 RIP

d58a5c77-dbcc-4e1c-a2b7-1e7eb7b879de-26941.jpg

Young finally looking like a Heisman winner.

That Google commercial was uber liberal.
I missed that commercial and I'm watching tv. I'm also reading about knives. I've got some Case specialty knives I'm looking to dump. I'm going to rewind as soon as I hit send.

Edit: Aren't you watching Spectrum cable? I went back a long way on ESPN and didn't see a Google commercial.

I missed that commercial and I'm watching tv. I'm also reading about knives. I've got some Case specialty knives I'm looking to dump. I'm going to rewind as soon as I hit send.

I am a knife hoarder but lower-end types. Though Case is a couple I do have that are decent. I buy several from Smoky Mountain knives.

My BIL gave me these:

269711932_5230453443634860_5250385393074247560_n.jpg

270168866_5230452920301579_4126497875976377205_n.jpg

Last edited:

Edit: Aren't you watching Spectrum cable? I went back a long way on ESPN and didn't see a Google commercial.
No, Hulu for me. It was a long commercial too. Probably aired about 20 minutes ago.

I've got a few Case knives too. One passed down from my grandfather. It's well-worn but still one of my treasures.
These are knives that were purchased by my Father. I have a knife he carried for years and I would never sell that. These are collectables. I have no one to leave them to so I will turn them into something else that I can leave behind.
I am a knife hoarder but lower-end types. I buy several from Smoky Mountain knives.
I have a few. Somehow I just managed to end up with a bunch of knives over the years. Tactical knives, hunting knives, cooking knives, and a very prized hand made knife with a deer antler handle.

No, Hulu for me. It was a long commercial too. Probably aired about 20 minutes ago.

Yeah, I am currently without TV of any kind except if I wanted to use a free stream. All I have now is good internet service.

I was going to ask if any had a good streaming service they liked. I was looking at; fubotv but am far from deciding. Thanks in any event.

These are knives that were purchased by my Father. I have a knife he carried for years and I would never sell that. These are collectables. I have no one to leave them to so I will turn them into something else that I can leave behind.

I have a few. Somehow I just managed to end up with a bunch of knives over the years. Tactical knives, hunting knives, cooking knives, and a very prized hand made knife with a deer antler handle.

Yeah my Dad gave me a small pocket knife that I gave to my older Brother within the last year. I cherished that knife like not many can understand BUT, when my Dad died he didn't have much but had a double barreled shot gun. (A long Tom made by Teddy Roosevelt's gun factory.) My Brother should have got that gun as the oldest child but my Dad's wife at the time was and I presume still is a witch. (Won't go into that story.) I'd have given her $2000.00 if she'd have just given that gun to my Brother.

The dunce of a witch probably pawned it for a hundred or less. She wouldn't even talk about it at the time...

Yeah, I am currently without TV of any kind except if I wanted to use a free stream. All I have now is good internet service.

I was going to ask if any had a good streaming service they liked. I was looking at; fubotv but am far from deciding. Thanks in any event.
I was using YouTube and loved it until they had a problem with ESPN/SEC Network. It was resolved but I switched to Hulu just to be safe. Couldn't miss any UK games. YouTube has a much better user interface but Hulu includes a Netflix like service on top of their live TV. Either way, streaming services have gone up in price unfortunately. Hulu raised their price to $75/mth.. YouTube is a little cheaper.

Firestick with some additions and I get all kinds of stuff. Can watch any game from any team and can watch international games and TV (don't but could). My wife I think pays around $70.00 a month I believe. We do have some buffering on some things but, I simply get off that station and come back to it and it generally fixes my problems.

Knives and guns. Two family passed on items that are treasures in these parts. I would never dream of selling either.

HA, you got me thinking about knives. I just logged onto the Smoky Mountain knife site and bought a hundred dollars worth of knives as giveaways for the coming year. I needed the tax break and it is the 31st for a bit longer....(I bought twenty some knives. They have some good deals for some decent knives for the dough.)

Firestick with some additions and I get all kinds of stuff. Can watch any game from any team and can watch international games and TV (don't but could). My wife I think pays around $70.00 a month I believe. We do have some buffering on some things but, I simply get off that station and come back to it and it generally fixes my problems.

HA (again but for this post),
I am sitting here at my desk and have a fire stick that I think, has some "additions". I am going to hook that up and see what it gives.

Knives and guns. Two family passed on items that are treasures in these parts. I would never dream of selling either.
That's because you have someone to leave them to that gives a shit. I do not. I do, however, have someone who would appreciate all the speakers I could build.

As I said, I have guns I would never sell along with my fathers knife he carried my entire life.

I'll make you a good deal on a Case XX Buffalo from 1976. Have the wooden box and all.

HA, you got me thinking about knives. I just logged onto the Smoky Mountain knife site and bought a hundred dollars worth of knives as giveaways for the coming year. I needed the tax break and it is the 31st for a bit longer....(I bought twenty some knives. They have some good deals for some decent knives for the dough.)
Believe it or not, I purchased from Smoky Mountain Knife Works all the way back in 1982 via snail mail. Also gifted several blades purchased from them.

That's because you have someone to leave them to that gives a shit. I do not. I do, however, have someone who would appreciate all the speakers I could build.

As I said, I have guns I would never sell along with my fathers knife he carried my entire life.

I'll make you a good deal on a Case XX Buffalo from 1976. Have the wooden box and all.
Understand. But I have no interest in collecting. But I do have an interest preserving, as I said. And not sure if they will give a shit or not, but that’s where they’re going. They can do with them whatever they please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT