ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I don't know how many knives I have but I know most if not all are worthless. A couple of Rambo knives and survival types plus fishing. I do have a couple of note though. One Japanese dagger WWII era military and the one below that I really can't remember when I got it or who I got it from.

20211231-184912.jpg

I don't know how many knives I have but I know most if not all are worthless. A couple of Rambo knives and survival types plus fishing. I do have a couple of note though. One Japanese dagger WWII era military and the one below that I really can't remember when I got it or who I got it from.

20211231-184912.jpg
My most prized knife is an old case double blade that’s been sharpened so many times there’s not much left to it. But, it was my grandfathers knife, that he used to skin squirrels and frogs from our adventures when I was a teenager. It’s priceless.

20211231-184912.jpg
Nice.

I own a Randall knife, made in Orlando, in which the model was carried by Mercury 7 astronauts. Currently sitting at my brother's place in his gun safe. My best friend had it made for me in 1986. One of his students was Bo Randall's grandson. I really need to bring it out here, along with a Ruger Mini-14 and M1 Garand and a Baby Browning .25. Cuz accidentally shot himself in the foot with the Baby Browning in Louisville. That shot saved me from jail. Long story.

Nice.

I own a Randall knife, made in Orlando, in which the model was carried by Mercury 7 astronauts. Currently sitting at my brother's place in his gun safe. My best friend had it made for me in 1986. One of his students was Bo Randall's grandson. I really need to bring it out here, along with a Ruger Mini-14 and M1 Garand and a Baby Browning .25. Cuz accidentally shot himself in the foot with the Baby Browning in Louisville. That shot saved me from jail. Long story.
Got a Ruger mini-14 also, among others.

I just want to state for the record that there are no guns in my house. I trust the government fully to keep me safe from harm.
Yep, if anyone from the government is reading, I have no guns, hate guns, advise against anyone ever having them and I have erased from my mind everything you guys ever taught me about fighting. Trust me on this as much as I trust you.

Firestick with some additions and I get all kinds of stuff. Can watch any game from any team and can watch international games and TV (don't but could). My wife I think pays around $70.00 a month I believe. We do have some buffering on some things but, I simply get off that station and come back to it and it generally fixes my problems.
I've heard of an addition like that (Kodi).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT