ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Oh, you mean my ex wife? The cracker crumbs in bed were just to much!
The crumbs didn't bother me because that was the only time she fixed me something to eat. No, it was the immaturity and childish actions that pushed me over the edge. For example, I would be in the bathtub taking a bath and she would come in, unannounced, and just sink my battleship! No warning, just a sneak attack. Why couldn't she have just sank the duck?

Ain't got time for those shenanigans.

@Bert Higginbotha

Is this you in a different time in a different place? There is just something about the girls in those days. In a good way. Jacksonville and Florida have not been the same since you moved away.

269808093_2142536752579436_8039395441102857172_n.jpg
She could poke both eyes out at the same time!!!!!

He played 3 minutes against ND and 5 against UNC. Hardly enough time to make a judgement.
You may be right.........but it is also long enough for the coaches to see if his head is in the game........or if he can compete against the people he is playing against.......there is a lot that can happen in 3-5 minutes of game time........I haven't watched over 1-2 minutes of basketball this season...........I haven't watched the kid play.........I am only surmising here,......but.........if the coaching staff thought he was showing something that would give the team an edge..........or help win the game........he would be in there.........I can't believe a coaching staff would leave a kid on the bench if they thought he would help them win the game.......I watched a interview after an IU game years ago.....some kid came off the bench and scored 8-10 points.......the guy asked BK how come the kid wasn't getting more clock.......BK took him to task and showed him several instances where the kid's play cost them points......and it was more that what he scored.....him being out of place on sets caused turn overs that were attributed to other players............maybe I need to start watching again......

I made a big batch of fudge last evening.......the Director gave it an A+............I am almost diabetic........so I love most everything sweet.........today I make my pies........2 pecan, 2 chocolate...........all I have left to do is clean hardwood floors and make cup cakes in the morning........we will be ready for the grand kids.........the great grandson is 17 months old so the floors have to be spotless........

I made a big batch of fudge last evening.......the Director gave it an A+............I am almost diabetic........so I love most everything sweet.........today I make my pies........2 pecan, 2 chocolate...........all I have left to do is clean hardwood floors and make cup cakes in the morning........we will be ready for the grand kids.........the great grandson is 17 months old so the floors have to be spotless........
Baking is fun! I tried a different recipe for gingerbread cookies yesterday and they turned out great. My wife, who doesn't like gingerbread stuff, at 4 cookies and said they were great. We decided that that would be our gingerbread cookie recipe for every Christmas now.

Same thing with the cake I made for her office. She brought me back a sliver and it was better than I could have hoped. Surprised me actually. That is going to be our recipe for gingerbread cake for Christmas.

@Bert Higginbotha

Is this you in a different time in a different place? There is just something about the girls in those days. In a good way. Jacksonville and Florida have not been the same since you moved away.

269808093_2142536752579436_8039395441102857172_n.jpg
Wonder if that was the original Jullington Creek Marina not far from Mandrain Rd? Hope she didn‘t poke his eye out.😁

Good almost afternoon D, read Acts 3 this morning.

I don't see how you guys that has rental property does it!!!!! So we are getting ready to go to church and I get a message from the people who own the house next door telling me that they are evicting her (crackhead next door). Before I can get finished reading it the sheriff and city police pull up, blocking our driveway and go in, so we finish eating standing at the cabinet watching the show going on, then they bring her out in cuffs and take her away. Found out later it was because of failure to appear in court. So I finish reading the text and they have to go to court, the crackhead is suing them!!!!!! She told them she is NOT leaving!!!!!

Hope the D has a great day!!!! Prayers for the D!!!!

I don't see how you guys that has rental property does it!!!!! So we are getting ready to go to church and I get a message from the people who own the house next door telling me that they are evicting her (crackhead next door). Before I can get finished reading it the sheriff and city police pull up, blocking our driveway and go in, so we finish eating standing at the cabinet watching the show going on, then they bring her out in cuffs and take her away. Found out later it was because of failure to appear in court. So I finish reading the text and they have to go to court, the crackhead is suing them!!!!!! She told them she is NOT leaving!!!!!

Ouch Sir, ouch for you.

The people need to go there right now while she is locked up and move her stuff out and change the locks. I assume she is behind on her rent enough to warrant eviction.

The people need to go there right now while she is locked up and move her stuff out and change the locks. I assume she is behind on her rent enough to warrant eviction.
31, I think she's already out now!!!! The problem is that there is no contracts that they make them sign, it's all oral agreements!!!! AND YOU KNOW A DRUGGY IS NOT GOING TO LIE!!!!! The owners of the house they have 5 rentals, one for each child, the man passed away a couple years ago, none of the kids want them because they don't want to take care of them, and they won't do anything until their mother passes. There have been some good renters in the house but the last two or three, nothing but druggies!!! I keep thinking that she is going to tell the lady that takes care of the house one more time that she can't make her leave, then I think she will drag her out!!!!

Well they found Kim Potter guilty of 1st Degree Manslaughter. I haven't heard anyone on the news yet say, hey you dumbasses, when the cops have you in custody, IT'S OVER!

Here is the law in Minnesota for what constitutes 1st Degree Manslaughter. Please read this and tell me how she was charged with this offense other than to appease the people who are, evidently, unable to follow the laws of a civilized society. They wanted her charged with 1st Degree Murder

609.20 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE FIRST DEGREE.
Whoever does any of the following is guilty of manslaughter in the first degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 15 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $30,000, or both:

(1) intentionally causes the death of another person in the heat of passion provoked by such words or acts of another as would provoke a person of ordinary self-control under like circumstances, provided that the crying of a child does not constitute provocation;

(2) violates section 609.224 and causes the death of another or causes the death of another in committing or attempting to commit a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offense with such force and violence that death of or great bodily harm to any person was reasonably foreseeable, and murder in the first or second degree was not committed thereby;

(3) intentionally causes the death of another person because the actor is coerced by threats made by someone other than the actor's coconspirator and which cause the actor reasonably to believe that the act performed by the actor is the only means of preventing imminent death to the actor or another;

(4) proximately causes the death of another, without intent to cause death by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule III, IV, or V; or

(5) causes the death of another in committing or attempting to commit a violation of section 609.377 (malicious punishment of a child), and murder in the first, second, or third degree is not committed thereby.

As used in this section, a "person of ordinary self-control" does not include a person under the influence of intoxicants or a controlled substance.

Did she get the benefit of doubt? Was she innocent until proven guilty? We saw the video and we heard her say taser. If there is any doubt, and how could there not be, then she should have been found not guilty. Reasonable doubt has certainly kept much worse than Kim Potter on the streets over the years.

I don't see this as a left/right, black/white, rich/poor situation. If we allow the rule of law to be bastardized to serve the interests of the unlawful, then our society will be dead.

Well they found Kim Potter guilty of 1st Degree Manslaughter. I haven't heard anyone on the news yet say, hey you dumbasses, when the cops have you in custody, IT'S OVER!

Here is the law in Minnesota for what constitutes 1st Degree Manslaughter. Please read this and tell me how she was charged with this offense other than to appease the people who are, evidently, unable to follow the laws of a civilized society. They wanted her charged with 1st Degree Murder

609.20 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE FIRST DEGREE.
Whoever does any of the following is guilty of manslaughter in the first degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 15 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $30,000, or both:

(1) intentionally causes the death of another person in the heat of passion provoked by such words or acts of another as would provoke a person of ordinary self-control under like circumstances, provided that the crying of a child does not constitute provocation;

(2) violates section 609.224 and causes the death of another or causes the death of another in committing or attempting to commit a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offense with such force and violence that death of or great bodily harm to any person was reasonably foreseeable, and murder in the first or second degree was not committed thereby;

(3) intentionally causes the death of another person because the actor is coerced by threats made by someone other than the actor's coconspirator and which cause the actor reasonably to believe that the act performed by the actor is the only means of preventing imminent death to the actor or another;

(4) proximately causes the death of another, without intent to cause death by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule III, IV, or V; or

(5) causes the death of another in committing or attempting to commit a violation of section 609.377 (malicious punishment of a child), and murder in the first, second, or third degree is not committed thereby.

As used in this section, a "person of ordinary self-control" does not include a person under the influence of intoxicants or a controlled substance.

Did she get the benefit of doubt? Was she innocent until proven guilty? We saw the video and we heard her say taser. If there is any doubt, and how could there not be, then she should have been found not guilty. Reasonable doubt has certainly kept much worse than Kim Potter on the streets over the years.

I don't see this as a left/right, black/white, rich/poor situation. If we allow the rule of law to be bastardized to serve the interests of the unlawful, then our society will be dead.

All we can hope for is change here in VA. So tired of RINO's

Brudder awf, we got business to attend to, you are talking serious stuff here. Pecan, sweet potato, pumpkin, coconut, apple, chocolate, banana cream, and fudge too....geez I need a serious fix....

I eat real dark chocolate now and real dark chocolate (I normally eat 85 or 90%) takes away my craving for sweets but darn if I walk in on any of the above and it's offered ...I be scarfing for sure...

Christmas Eve Eve is drawing to a close. Tomorrow I have to wrap some gifts and bake a Smith's Island Cake. I need to wash some dishes too because someone cleaned out the refrigerator today when I wasn't paying attention.

Hope the sugar plum fairies dancing in my head do an old soft shoe tonight and not a flamenco.

Christmas Eve Eve is drawing to a close. Tomorrow I have to wrap some gifts and bake a Smith's Island Cake. I need to wash some dishes too because someone cleaned out the refrigerator today when I wasn't paying attention.

Hope the sugar plum fairies dancing in my head do an old soft shoe tonight and not a flamenco.

I am still ensuring I figure out the best way to bake the roast beast. (I have made them before and tenderly.) It is always a concern but I think I have the plan...(have onion's, carrots, and potato's too.). My darling has the chicken planned to make her spicy chicken (Gizzard-less mind you. ;)) and the garnish along with some desserts.

I am also planning to make some biscuits in the morning. I may even make a little gravy if the Lord doesn't take me home...

God Bless you all and your families. May your Christmas be joyous...

Good Christmas Eve Morning

We have a pleasant cool 46° and the day will be full of bright sunshine as we climb to 72° with no rain in the forecast. A steady breeze off of the Gulf will give a healthy breath of fresh anti-COVID air.

The family is flying into Tampa this morning so I am headed out to go down there with a couple of cars to pick them up.

I had a couple of extra tickets to the Bowl Game in Orlando but my wife's cousin came down with COVID this week and cancelled. He lives in Madisonville, KY So I am going to put them on Ticketmaster and keep two for my wife and I.

I am really getting pumped for some football. The next couple of weeks will be my favorite sports time of the year.

Take care all,

@warrior-cat

getting-ready-to-deal-with-your-relatives-like-its-christmas-9955423.png

Good Christmas Eve Morning

We have a pleasant cool 46° and the day will be full of bright sunshine as we climb to 72° with no rain in the forecast. A steady breeze off of the Gulf will give a healthy breath of fresh anti-COVID air.

The family is flying into Tampa this morning so I am headed out to go down there with a couple of cars to pick them up.

I had a couple of extra tickets to the Bowl Game in Orlando but my wife's cousin came down with COVID this week and cancelled. He lives in Madisonville, KY So I am going to put them on Ticketmaster and keep two for my wife and I.

I am really getting pumped for some football. The next couple of weeks will be my favorite sports time of the year.

Take care all,

@warrior-cat

getting-ready-to-deal-with-your-relatives-like-its-christmas-9955423.png
SC we are at 53 here this morning!!!! Madisonville, 32 miles from here!

SC we are at 53 here this morning!!!! Madisonville, 32 miles from here!
Wow, a heat wave. Today is going to be a fantastic day and evening for an oyster roast at my house. My son and family live in Kentucky and oysters in the shell are not readily available..

When the grandkids get here I will take them down to a little fishing town nearby and grab a bushel of oysters (about 100 count) and throw them on the fire this evening. We will snake on some colossal shrimp and stone crabs too.

A special evening with clear skies and bright stars. Life is Good and God is great

Good morning, D, Acts read 3 this morning and we are at 53 here in the Berg this morning.

Mrs. M gets off at 12 today, which means by the time everyone rushes to the bank at 11:50, she will be home at 1:00!!

Kind of a busy day, after she gets off work, we are going to go eat at my twisted sista's house, then we are going to see JP. i have made some #bekind and JP's story on them. Someone has put a tree on his grave and we are going over to hang one of them on his tree. REALLY MISS HIM!!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!

Wow, a heat wave. Today is going to be a fantastic day and evening for an oyster roast at my house. My son and family live in Kentucky and oysters in the shell are not readily available.

When the grandkids get here I will take them down to a little fishing town nearby and grab a bushel of oysters (about 100 count) and throw them on the fire this evening. We will snake on some colossal shrimp and stone crabs too.

A special evening with clear skies and bright stars. Life is Good and God is great
SC, hug them grandkids and tell them you love them!!!!! Talk to them about bulling and being bullied!!!!!! Actions have consequences!!! We never know if it will be the last time, we see them!!!!

Good morning from ATX. Currently 61°F and cloudy. Clearing later. Our high expected around 79°F. Hottest December on record so far for Austin.

I slept in this morning. Plan on taking a walk here in a few. Start turkey and dressing prep this afternoon.

Merry Christmas Eve. Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Best-National-Eggnog-Day-2020-Messages.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT