ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

He's the best transfer Cal has brought in in my opinion. Might turn out to be the best all around player period.
Actually it's a good thing that we didn't get Duren and what's-his-name from up north.

What's the deal with Collins? 6 minutes of mop up time and hasn't played much in the past 3 games. The man was putting up some good numbers.

I think tv voice said he wore a size 18. That's a lot of leverage. His feet are about two feet long. Each.

Bozo never had an issue...

279c82b12aea252fbceb88911f1f6496.jpg

I'm thinking Windex should give Oscar a a NIL deal. After all, nobody cleans the glass better than him.
He's going to be the face of some product. Great smile.

No NIL deal for Oscar though. Will have to get a different visa. Do it legal and they penalize you. Sneak in at night and they want to give you money and the right to vote.

He's going to be the face of some product. Great smile.

No NIL deal for Oscar though. Will have to get a different visa. Do it legal and they penalize you. Sneak in at night and they want to give you money and the right to vote.

I keep a serious anger going for just that sort of treason that goes on... Just fully against America...

Good morning D League

We have a cool 46° with winds coming off of the Gulf 15 mph. Our high will reach 68° and there will be plenty of sunshine and clear skies all day. A beautiful, comfortable day is ahead with little humidity.. We are blessed.

Our family is flying down tomorrow but I got word one of them was exposed to someone with COVID and they had to have a test before they could fly down. The results will be known today. If they have to cancel it will be a bummer of all bummers. I told them not a siingle case was reported in our county this week and I don't know how long it has been since somebody has come down with COVID around here. Things are as normal as you can have with no restrictions anywhere that I know of.

I trust all are well and prayers are extended to all in need of a "booster shot" from the Lord.

128443334_3767510429927644_5831907515527726663_n.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 56°F and cloudy. Clearing later for a 75°F high. Possible 84°F on Christmas Day.

Really enjoyed last night's game. Cats playing much better of late. Oscar has turned into a load inside. Grady = lethal from outside.

Start prepping our Christmas meal tomorrow morning.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

pfeffernusse.jpg

Good morning D-League. Another morning in the 25f range here in the east.

The Cats looked good again last night. Hard to believe that is a WKU team that beat Ole Miss by 23 and U6 by double digits. You gotta believe their coach: “Kentucky would have beat anybody in the country tonight.”

Christmas taking some hits here. We had tickets to see a show at the Kennedy Center about the Temptations called “Ain’t Too Proud” on Christmas Eve but it was a Covid Cancel. Then my wife’s mother and her husband pulled out of Christmas Day dinner because she’s 82 and scared of contact right now.

But it’ll still be a Merry time. Hope you folks are all doing well.

Dear Santa,

Please give our dear friends with the Louisville basketball program a clean bill of health.

Then bring them to Rupp Arena on, say, Tuesday after Christmas for the 40-minute long savage beating they deserve. You'll be accomplishing a lot of Christmas cheer among your friends in the BBN.

It is a cool 37.6°F and bright sunshine on our way to 57°.

I really enjoyed the game last night. @bertfan31 was wrong as hell. He predicted a 30 point win. Proves what he knows! haha

Some are blaming Western's loss on their loss of Sharp, but that was at 13:20 in the second half with the score already 58-35. He was a load but UK was starting to figure him out. I hate to see the kid get hurt, but at the end of the game he was walking on him foot. Hopefully it just got tweaked.

I talked to Santa Clause last night and told a bunch of lies on the D-League folks. I told him what good little boys you all have been this year. So hopefully you will get good presents. After I talked to him I saw him unload a bunch of coal! :) So if you get something good it is because of me.

Good morning! Listening to the Jones Show. I listen in the background sometimes just because, but I always listen after a win. I'm not a fair weather fan, but I'm a bigger great weather fan. Last night was beautiful weather!

Who's going to win the Citrus Bowl this year? We Are UK! All of our guys are going to play. That all goes directly to Stoops and the family atmosphere he has created here. We're going to beat Iowa and it will never be in doubt.

Have a great day and be thankful this isn't a Louisville site and we're all here crying in our coffee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT