ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I like Allen but to be honest he's not the player many fans think he is. Sketchy defender, inconsistent shooter, slow, etc.. I wish the best for him but I've never that impressed.
He should move on because it is obvious he is not going to play or develop under Calipari. He is not a Calipari player. But I think he would be a solid player for Western or Northern Kentucky. Nothing wrong with that. Western is a good program. I would like to see him drop off the team during the Christmas break. I wish him well.

Good Sunday Morning D Leaguers

Waking up to a very bright full moon and clear sky. Beautiful and better than any artificial light. So the temperature is 63° and will climb to 77°. They say we will have lower temperatures as we get closer to Christmas.

I am headed down to Indian Rocks Beach this morning to be with family and friends as we dedicate a new Children's addition to the church. It is quite the building.. I am looking forward to the choir and Christmas music.

Last night I cranked up the fire pit to make sure all is working well. It is. Kids are flying down for Christmas in a few days and they have requested some fresh local seafood. We will have stone crabs, shrimp and oysters fresh out of the Gulf, They catch their own so it comes straight from the Gulf to their ice house and sale to the public. Just a little place on the side of the road in Aripeka, Florida. Population 320. The best.

AF1QipNPGohZwmvDFTauxddX5vbT1CWRXBAWCJmAuUvJ=w600-h0

1280px-Old_Aripeka_Post_Office.jpg

I thought you did. Did you do the work yourself or did you use an attorney?

I'm glad you said it first. He doesn't belong on this team and is only here because of where he grew up. He needs to move down a notch to where he can play and get better. This year he is shooting 22% from 3. He gives up twice the points he contributes and is just a liability. Nothing against the kid though.
Y, I mean Bertfan, I used an attorney out of Bowling Green, Laura Hagan, nice lady, down to earth, but expensive, but all lawyers are!!!!

Good morning D-League. It's currently 35° and cloudy here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring cloudy skies and a high of 40°.

Yesterday was a highly entertaining game. Great win over a hated rival.

Everyone stay safe out there today.

0c.jpg

Morning Legionnaires! Roll out of those bags and put on some rags!

It's a cool 17° this morning with the high in the 50's expected. Warming up later in the up coming week with a possible 80° on Thursday. Fishing? Yes, I think I will.

Enjoy the day Legionnaires with the victory last night over a hated rival. Don't care what the Bengals do today, have written them off already since they have shot themselves in the foot with a few chances to solidify their post season play earlier in the season. JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR! I wonder how many of those I have left before I just say screw it.

Good morning folks. Still buzzing over the Cats so thoroughly crushing the Cheaters. Always the biggest regular season W for me.

An odd coincidence occurred to me last night: My wife’s family has a Christmas party in NYC every year, but we’ve only been able to make it three of past six years - 2016, 2018 and last night.

All three years the party has fallen on the same day Kentucky beat North Carolina - the famous Malik Monk game, the year Hagans and Herro and PJ starred and last night.

Next time that game is scheduled, we’re heading back!

Companies really need to stress the importance of speaking clearly over the phone to customers. I'm tired of mumblers. I changed my streaming service this morning from YouTube TV to Hulu + Live and the guy sounded like he had marbles in his mouth. I know my hearing isn't the best, especially in my left ear but even if I had batlike hearing I would've had trouble.

Good morning folks. Still buzzing over the Cats so thoroughly crushing the Cheaters. Always the biggest regular season W for me.

An odd coincidence occurred to me last night: My wife’s family has a Christmas party in NYC every year, but we’ve only been able to make it three of past six years - 2016, 2018 and last night.

All three years the party has fallen on the same day Kentucky beat North Carolina - the famous Malik Monk game, the year Hagans and Herro and PJ starred and last night.

Yes! Please visit more often.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 40°F and cloudy. Rain chance perhaps 3 pm. Today's high expected around 52°F.

Everybody happy after beating down Tarheels yesterday. I sure am. @MdWIldcat55 , by all means, please make your NYC visits a December tradition.

More shopping + chores scheduled for later this morning and afternoon.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

oat.jpg

Good morning D, read John 20.

We fixed 1/2 of a Kentucky Legend ham last night in the crockpot, poured a can of coke cola on it and cooked it all night, best ham I have ever fixed!!!!

Don't like Cal!

I hope the D has a great LORD'S DAY and Prayers for the D!!!!!
Kentucky Legend is by far the best ham out there imo. I've never tried it in a crockpot with Coke, but I'm going to give it a try now.

Good morning! 4.5 hours is all I slept last night. Doesn't sound like much but it should be plenty to get me though everything I have planned for the day. If you know what I mean and I think that you do.

The worst part of college basketball, for me, continues to be the officiating.

I have a feeling I know how our next game is going to go. UL has nothing for us if we can start to count on the effort we saw last night. Let's call it our last "tune up" game before conference play starts.

Take a look at the +/- last night for those who played and you will see that 7 guys had a positive number. Those guys are the 7 man rotation. OT had a +33 and we only won by 29. When Sharpe joins the team we will have 8 guys. There is no room for anyone else and feelings cannot be a consideration.

Y, I mean Bertfan, I used an attorney out of Bowling Green, Laura Hagan, nice lady, down to earth, but expensive, but all lawyers are!!!!
My wife gave me a name last night and I'm going to call the lady tomorrow. She works under the main patent attorney at the firm and my wife thinks I may be able to get some pro bono assistance to get started. I tried to do a search myself but the site was too hard for me to navigate since I didn't know what I was looking for.

Good morning! 4.5 hours is all I slept last night. Doesn't sound like much but it should be plenty to get me though everything I have planned for the day. If you know what I mean and I think that you do.

I have a feeling I know how our next game is going to go. UL has nothing for us if we can start to count on the effort we saw last night. Let's call it our last "tune up" game before conference play starts.

Take a look at the +/- last night for those who played and you will see that 7 guys had a positive number. Those guys are the 7 man rotation. OT had a +33 and we only won by 29. When Sharpe joins the team we will have 8 guys. There is no room for anyone else and feelings cannot be a consideration.

My wife gave me a name last night and I'm going to call the lady tomorrow. She works under the main patent attorney at the firm and my wife thinks I may be able to get some pro bono assistance to get started. I tried to do a search myself but the site was too hard for me to navigate since I didn't know what I was looking for.
I built my own proto-type of mine. I gave mine to my son, he and his wife are both health related, she is a PT and my son who is a police man, after he quit working with MLB, he was a strength and conditioning coach for the Arizona Diamondbacks system!!!

When you search use ""... If you search brown gravy search "brown gravy" that is one of the keys to a specific search but you probably knew that already as well as using several search engines. Google is not the end all.

It's a process, first you talk to the lawyer, then she contacts a person that searches the patent system to see it there is anything close to what you are trying to patent, seems like if what you are thinking about has some things close to what is already out there, you can't do it. I think there are three different types of patents, mine is a design patent!

Does Jesus Care.....

Matthew Hagee...with Canton Junction...

Interesting. I had listened to that song yesterday morning, but by another artist.

If you going to NYC is what it takes for UK to win ... well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

What is even more pleasing is that UK did it against some questionable calls. Oscar only got to play 7 minutes in the first half having picked up two fouls and we still ended the half with an 11 point lead.

If the made free throws are removed UK wins 86-47.

Not getting nosey but have you marketed it?
We looked into how many rehab, nursing homes, hospitals or just any place that would use a physical therapy device and it was amazing how many of this item would sell. We even talked to a few places that would use it and it was kind of over whelming!!!! My problem was my age and the fact of going over $250,000 in debt I just couldn't take that giant step!!!!! I wish I could just sell my patent and let someone else make millions off of it!!!

We looked into how many rehab, nursing homes, hospitals or just any place that would use a physical therapy device and it was amazing how many of this item would sell. We even talked to a few places that would use it and it was kind of over whelming!!!! My problem was my age and the fact of going over $250,000 in debt I just couldn't take that giant step!!!!! I wish I could just sell my patent and let someone else make millions off of it!!!

You can!

Edit: send me your email. I will send you five or six places that do just that. You control the rights and make all decisions. You will have to contact them. I have no contact with them. I make nothing.

Note: It would be later this evening as I don't do that type of work on a phone. I would later when I turn my computer on.

Last edited:
You can!

Edit: send me your email. I will send you five or six places that do just that. You control the rights and make all decisions. You will have to contact them. I have no contact with them. I make nothing.

Note: It would be later this evening as I don't do that type of work on a phone. I would later when I turn my computer on.

I bumped this as I added items after I think you saw this ..

Had a good talk with Bert today. Bert and I would never run out of things to talk about because between the two of us, well, we know everything. Just ask us, we'll tell ya!

Here's the video that shows when "Let's Go Branden" first started. It was innocent enough.

One topic we covered was the pitiful showing by the dirty birds down in Bowling Green yesterday. Among points covered was the fact that as the second best team in the state, ALL TIME, WKU is number 15, Le Ville is number 26 on the all time wins list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT