ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

DSC_6596A.JPG

Good evening D, just thought I would check in, It's a mess here in Muhlenberg Co. I live in Central City about 8 miles from Bremen. Bremen is a very small town with a population of 300, they have been nearly wiped out. Last I heard there are 12 dead. These small towns like Bremen, where everybody knows everybody they are hurting!!!!

They called my son in to duty at 11 last night and he said you can't imagine what it looked like in Bremen, just total devastation!!!

My other son in Earlington told me there was a train blown over not far from where he lived, but we are all safe
Text Bert, but got no reply.

Got a call just a few minutes ago from a lady wanting to know if I could help them find their daughters rings, I think it will be impossible, but I will try.

Stay safe D and pray for our county.

I remember the 74 outbreak that went up thru Bardstown and on up thru Ohio, this was just so close!!!!! 8 miles south and it would have been us!!!

I can't blame many on RR for being upset. As one noted, we are 16-18 since Cal singed a lifetime contract. last year was an anomaly but, we should never be 9-16 with a seasoned coach, not at Kentucky. Do you remember how you felt in Pitino's first year. 13-13 and I was thrilled with the attitude and energy the team played with. I was excited because I knew they wanted to win. I am not feeling that with Cal and these guys.

I can't blame many on RR for being upset. As one noted, we are 16-18 since Cal singed a lifetime contract. last year was an anomaly but, we should never be 9-16 with a seasoned coach, not at Kentucky. Do you remember how you felt in Pitino's first year. 13-13 and I was thrilled with the attitude and energy the team played with. I was excited because I knew they wanted to win. I am not feeling that with Cal and these guys.
Posted a couple days ago somewhere , Pitino’s first year was more fun than Cal’s last 4 years I stand by that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT