ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Some soft music from Senorita Ronstadt with my cup of coffee and cool of the morning. I did not know this was the #1 sellling Spanish recording in American music.

I always thought she was a beautiful girl and great singer. And a super nice person. I've never known of anyone ever to say anything critical of her. It was a shame that Parkinson's took her voice. And this is a beautiful album.

awf, I have a cousin, they live in Paducah that had the same problem, only his was trains. He went to Reidland High school, made really bad grades. My aunt would ask him can't you remember any from school today, his answer was not really, but there was a train that came by with 4 unites and 55 cars!!!! He eventually worked for the railroad for years!!!!!

I didn't know Bert had lived in Paducah ... but let's leave him out of this.

Home again. Got to drive my wife's car today and that's always fun. If feels like I'm driving a little go kart after driving that big truck everywhere.

Watching UGA vs UA. 3-0 at the end of the 1st. Georgia just went down the field on Bama just like they did on us. Best team in college football and it's really not even close. And now it's 10-0.

As far as quick sammiches when you're out and about, hard to beat Arby's roast beef and cheddar. Have to add Arby's sauce to make it just right.

I was going to buy some chicken wings to cook and eat while I watch football today but the package cost $17.00. I left them at Kroger.

And now Bama scores. This is going to be a game.

Home again. Got to drive my wife's car today and that's always fun. If feels like I'm driving a little go kart after driving that big truck everywhere.

Watching UGA vs UA. 3-0 at the end of the 1st. Georgia just went down the field on Bama just like they did on us. Best team in college football and it's really not even close. And now it's 10-0.

As far as quick sammiches when you're out and about, hard to beat Arby's roast beef and cheddar. Have to add Arby's sauce to make it just right.

I was going to buy some chicken wings to cook and eat while I watch football today but the package cost $17.00. I left them at Kroger.

And now Bama scores. This is going to be a game.
10-7 UGA.

We just had tuna/noodle casserole. \\Eat your heart out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4335.jpg

Did Georgia just get screwed? Dude caught the TD pass and brought it to his chest and held it until he hit the ground. Should be a TD the instant he controls the ball. Did the rules change? Not even a review.

Isn't Cincy out if Bama wins?
I think Cincy will be in because OK State got beat. Plus they beat Notre Dame earlier in the season. If Bama wins then the only spot left will be Michigan IF they win tonight. If they lose then it could get interesting.

I think Cincy will be in because OK State got beat. Plus they beat Notre Dame earlier in the season. If Bama wins then the only spot left will be Michigan IF they win tonight. If they lose then it could get interesting.
No way do I want Notre Dame in the playoff. They would just get beat 38-7 like they always do. Now maybe the other teams don't do any better, but at least give them a shot.

Ballgame Bama. It didn't turn out to be the classic everyone expected. Time left but not enough I'm afraid.

If all holds, and it most likely will then it's Bama, UGA, Cincy and Michigan/Notre Dame (?). If Michigan wins do they move to the #1 seed or does Bama and UGA flip positions (1 and 3).

Ballgame Bama. It didn't turn out to be the classic everyone expected. Time left but not enough I'm afraid.

If all holds, and it most likely will then it's Bama, UGA, Cincy and Michigan/Notre Dame (?). If Michigan wins do they move to the #1 seed or does Bama and UGA flip positions (1 and 3).
Most likely they'll flip. I don't see the playoff committee wanting a rematch in the first game of the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT