ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is all you need to see...

251873593_5016486231698250_1963497210640982933_n.jpg

That is actually very probably where things stand, legitimately!

251783934_5016590075021199_4121640299020609957_n.jpg

By my simple calculations Demosocialcommunist Liberals have 77% of the early in person votes and early by mail votes to catch this back up for the win... (Waiting for the mathematical improbability to get to where there are just changes in the posted numbers..). Ask if it has happened before... Yes it has!

With a 220,000 vote lead and 72% of the vote in I'm thinking the democrats won't find enough votes to pull this out. Youngkin needed this kind of margin. I'm feeling pretty good BUT......... Fairfax County.

Yeah, only 70% of the vote is in in fairfax... Much time for cheating. yeah I stated it. Also with this mail-in crap.... Real republicans need to park their arses at the counting centers come heck or high water and not leave not matter what!

Day after day, as more people realize how stupid it was to let the Ds steal the last elections, I dont have to wonder who these people in gov actually work for. If you had a job working for people where results didn't matter as much the words you told them, would you respect them at all?

I as a basic moral behavior respect people as God's creation. Doesn't matter if they are as dumb as a goat that just head butted a moving vehicle. They get some basic respect. I don't think these politicians and public figures work that way. It's not in their wiring.

In that way, as the Word says, our rulers reflect the majority of the people. If the people only care about their candidate winning, why would we expect them to care about anything but winning?

Good morning from ATX. Currently 63°F and cloudy. Showers coming. We're at today's high temperature already. Low expected near 52°F around midnight.

Stayed up too late last night watching World Series. Glad Braves won.

Happy Hump Day!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

JJs-National-Sandwich-Day-e1635860293373.png

😁

Good morning D-League. I’m out on my walk and it is 32 degrees here. But the Youngkin win in Virginia is keeping me warm. Congrats to BBUK and my many friends who live there. Quite a rocket sent over the Potomac. Look for the rats 🐀 in Congress in vulnerable districts to start peeling away. The Biden presidency is already DOA in terms of getting its liberal BS done.

Good morning from a happy Florida as we celebrate with our brothers in Virginia for kicking out the Communist

We have 59° as the sun comes up and should reach 78° with sunny skies this afternoon. I stayed up late last night watching the election returns. I don't watch Fox News, MSNBC or CNN but last night I could not resist. Watching the shock and horror in the eyes of their political folks was too much to resist. I found out that if Virginians did not vote Democrat they were racist. How about that? LOL

This should be a great day to be a Virginian. Take care all.

As the stomach turns..... Who is the Commander in Chief now?

Edit: Oh yeah, the American forces had to either attend gender studies to pass their gender neutral certification OR they had to attend EEO requirements to ensure they didn't OWF Offend While Fighting.

Last edited:
Hey,
What's going on D-League? It's a chilly 42.3 degrees outside at my place and heading towards a cloudy sky with a high of only 53 degrees today. That's crazy!!

--The Atlanta Braves win the World Series. I live in what's known as "Braves Country" so this is a big deal around here. Myself, along with, what? about 3 or 4 other baseball fans on here probably agree that this was a great win for the Braves (who were missing three of their best players) overcoming obstacles to win the WS. It was a great overall baseball season with many future Hall of Famers having exciting seasons.

--Speaking of big wins, how about the GOP getting a W in that Virginia governors race? So glad to see that and them finally taking the Dem trash out to the curb.

--UK plays the vols this weekend. It could be a tough game and some folks don't like it when I say it may take our best effort of the season to beat UT. We'll have to play like we did against Florida or LSU and hope that UT makes some mistakes. If UK shows up weak and plays like they did against UTC or South Carolina and makes middle-school level mistakes/penalties, then we will lose in ugly fashion.

--Have a nice day and enjoy this day our God has given us.

I saw some sort of video a few minutes ago. Ole Terry M was holding his hand to his heart while others were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, I thought to myself oh NOW he wants to recite the Pledge.... How fitting... Very rarely do you ever see an American flag near his ilk...

I will stop, I hope all have a good and Blessed day!

Good morning all. Well my free wheeling, raising cain, doing as I please...bachelor days are officially over. The Mrs got in with no problems. She doesn't feel good. Stomach/side pains but hopefully will pass in a few days. She had to go to the chiropractor and the ER while out there. She had a very uncomfortable flight coming home, but at least made it. Thanks to all for your prayers/concern yesterday...much appreciated. I was a little worried.

Old Man Winter is knocking on my door here in the Buckeye State. Got down to 29 last night...and not a whole lot warmer now. Getting up to the mid-40s....but I saw where Sunday/Monday will be in the 60s.

Y'all have a good day.

You know you're into politics when you follow other states races.
Normally don't follow other states but this country is in trouble and I am curious as to how far gone we are. I hope that the left continues to attack whites and parents as they have the past few years because it looks as if that has rallied the troops in opposition.

It is a cloudy 44.1°F here and we are supposed to get to 50. When I got up at 6:40 am it was 34° and just then the electricity went off for nearly three hours. Without electricity we can't do anything in this house. I have five back up batteries on cable boxes, computer and the modem and all but one ran down totally.

I have though about getting a back up generator but we rarely have an outage so it seems like a big waste of time and money. I sure wish that I would have had one this morning. That is the longest it has been off in my 21 years living in this house.

I was tickled crap less last night with Virginia. It looks like New Jersey is not going to turn out for my side but it is really close.

I watched the complete WS game 6 last night. That is the first complete baseball game for me since 1994. I was rooting for the Braves because of their shoddy treatment by MLB over moving the All Star game for political reason. Screw the stupid commissioner.

Have a good day folks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT