ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Wow, that sounds pretty rough. We've had two people from our church family die in the last two weeks from Corona and many others hospitalized.
Lots of pneumonia out there right now, but they're not treating it as they have in the past. Usually get after it early and with a multi-pronged attack- zpack and antivirals just in case. Now they're not treating people until it's gotten bad, and no anti-viral meds. Will be a lot more sent along home before this is over unless if they aren't held to their oaths.

Last edited:
Prayers for your daughter and granddaughter sent.

Did not know about the 55th anniversary but, I have been watching the movies last few days. Watched the pilot episode of the old series where Jeffery Hunter was captain Christopher Pike and this young lady was his love interest yesterday. Beautiful eyes

4156b6e6307411ac61c19f39285105e1.jpg

Had several roles in Star Trek. Most people didn't recognize her other one. Good to see someone here did

Good morning folks. An absolutely beautiful September day in the east.

Starting a three-day weekend, and heading across the Chesapeake Bay to the Atlantic coast of Delaware. First stop: A fish and chips shop run by an English couple on the Rehoboth Boardwalk.

I hope you all have a Good Friday and weekend.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F and clear. 52% humidity. We expect 96°F for our high.

Just now saw PM from jedwar. Got so wrapped up watching football last night, I forgot to read and respond. Calling Don at 6 EST tonight. Hope we can help him back on.

Happy Friday!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

EEHWjVEUYAIrmMG.jpg
Good game last night.

Austin, since you are helping Don perhaps you can help me. I have seen them on TV but, how do you get those dinners out of there? ;) 🤪

But the one commercial shows the graduation and the president (I guess) is talking and one of the things he say (I'll paraphrase) is .....
the world in which we live equally distributes ability, but not opportunity equally.
Total idiot and what is wrong with education of all levels.
If he was right....how come I wasn't as good as Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods?

I was just saying to myself this morning that they are no longer hiring anyone for their brains or their experience, but simply because they are politically correct...

The only administrators I'm seeing are politicians. It's how they look and the BS they spew. As long as they say things that younger and more programmed folks can't tell are wrong or stupid, but sound really easy to the ears, they're good. Could be rapists and people really don't care to think about it.

"Just fill my itching ears with smoke and fairy dust"

Speaking of nuclear plants...may have mentioned this before, can't recall. Remember back in the day when I had an appointment at the Savannah River Plant (built in the '50s to refine nuclear materials for nuclear weapons). Huge facility. Highway ran right thru it and there was a checkpoint on either end and you only had a certain amount of time to get from one side to the other unless you had clearance to stop...which I did. One of the smokestacks of the nuclear facility (there were several) where I was meeting with some people had green smoke coming out of it. Weird.

Green smoke... That means there's a new pope, right?

It is 62.6°F but was 56° when I got up and we are to top out at 80. It seems like a good day to mow.

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of those bastards hitting us hard. Don't let anyone tell you that it was not Muslims. Mo taught them to hate.

Hope Don is back on tomorrow. It has been a while. Thanks to @AustinTXCat and @jedwar .
Speaking of computer issues and Cats Illustrated, I have a very strange one. The D League does not appear as a thread title. To get on the D League I have to go to notifications and find a comment or like by someone and click on that. That takes me to the D League.

I have no idea how something like this happens or how to fix it. Strange.

Speaking of computer issues and Cats Illustrated, I have a very strange one. The D League does not appear as a thread title. To get on the D League I have to go to notifications and find a comment or like by someone and click on that. That takes me to the D League.

I have no idea how something like this happens or how to fix it. Strange.

Same here. It's annoying but worth it that stragglers and homeless trolls aren't wandering in

Be careful on the Cumberland at night, lots of dead snags and big rocks lurking. Not much of a fisherman, especially on the river, but trout are
I just read your post........I hit a something on the way back to the ramp and took about 1" off the end of one of my prop blades and put a good big ding in my fin thingy that hangs in and below the prop............I had been told by my buddy that I needed a stainless steel prop and a back up (and tools) that crap like this happens...........my friend that I was staying with is more upset over it than I am.......since I only went down there to take him fishing......he bought a lot and had a house built so he could go fishing......he thought he was going bank fish.....it is my first and last foray on a river with my boat......I am going to stick to the lakes and fish where I have always fished........I had a great time and it is a nice river......

Good morning D, beautiful day here too, Bert, I have to mow also!

Been up since 12:30 icing my left leg, something going on it, I hope the warranty hasn't run out on my left hip, just had it 6 years!!!! It's got to get better, heading to Arkansas in two weeks!!!!

AWF, WC yawl would love going to Norfork Arkansas fishing for Trout, I start looking forward to going back every year the minute we leave there!!!! We catch some big Rainbow and Brown Trout!!!

I hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!

Been up since 12:30 icing my left leg, something going on it, I hope the warranty hasn't run out on my left hip, just had it 6 years!!!! It's got to get better, heading to Arkansas in two weeks!!!!

AWF, WC yawl would love going to Norfork Arkansas fishing for Trout, I start looking forward to going back every year the minute we leave there!!!! We catch some big Rainbow and Brown Trout!!!

I hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!I
I will have to make a trip there one time just to see how good it is.

Agree....and I absolutely hate American Ninja Warrior.
I like it because it is real. Nobody takes a play off and nobody complains that 20 million a year isn't enough to pay their bills. Nobody compares the GAME they play to slavery, like only a complete idiot would.

Also, good looking women in tight, stretchy, short shorts makes for good entertainment. Throw in the fact my wife likes it and, VIOLA!

Ever see any of those AR Ivory-billed Woodpeckers?

Got to visit the hatcheries there and Missouri, but never got to cast a line. Been many years, but I heard many great things about the trout fishing in that area

I like it because it is real. Nobody takes a play off and nobody complains that 20 million a year isn't enough to pay their bills. Nobody compares the GAME they play to slavery, like only a complete idiot would.

Also, good looking women in tight, stretchy, short shorts makes for good entertainment. Throw in the fact my wife likes it and, VIOLA!

...I'm sorry, what? Been a while since I watched it, and don't remember anything of the sort

Do you use a guide service every year.........or do you take your own boat?
We use a guide service, there are 15 of us going this time. I would just use a guide, because they want you as a client they WILL put you on the fish!!!! The White and Norfork are both really shallow and COLD, some place you drag the bottom if they haven't had very much rain. It's tricky fishing, but when you get the hang of it, it's awesome!!!!

This is our service we use Keith Chism, Cold Water Guide Service, great guy, he supplies everything, equipment, bait, you don't even have to take the fish off, dips them up, rebaits your hook and fishing again!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT