ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Traitor.

58-BAFC71-4-B68-44-B9-B9-EF-45-B5-B9294-D4-A.jpg
She certainly managed to do a lot of damage to this country with her America-hating ignorant, silly, immature antics.

Wow, that sounds pretty rough. We've had two people from our church family die in the last two weeks from Corona and many others hospitalized.
We had one at church die of a heart attack with Corona but I believe the cause on his death certificate was Corona. It was his second heart attack and this time it was fatal.

He was a fantastic guitar player and his grandfather played in Glen Miller's band. He was also a very nice person and strong Christian.

Morning folks. It is 69.4°F on the back porch. At 6:10 am it was 56. Fall in on its way.

Good to see Ben back. I understand that Don is trying to get back on.

I hope that UK football takes another step up this year. I have enjoyed the last two years and with just a little luck they could be really good this year.

Speaking of nuclear plants...may have mentioned this before, can't recall. Remember back in the day when I had an appointment at the Savannah River Plant (built in the '50s to refine nuclear materials for nuclear weapons). Huge facility. Highway ran right thru it and there was a checkpoint on either end and you only had a certain amount of time to get from one side to the other unless you had clearance to stop...which I did. One of the smokestacks of the nuclear facility (there were several) where I was meeting with some people had green smoke coming out of it. Weird.

Speaking of nuclear plants...may have mentioned this before, can't recall. Remember back in the day when I had an appointment at the Savannah River Plant (built in the '50s to refine nuclear materials for nuclear weapons). Huge facility. Highway ran right thru it and there was a checkpoint on either end and you only had a certain amount of time to get from one side to the other unless you had clearance to stop...which I did. One of the smokestacks of the nuclear facility (there were several) where I was meeting with some people had green smoke coming out of it. Weird.
Talk to Bertfan1. He knows his shit when it comes to nuclear stuff.

I might have to question this one. Yeah we have some good BBQ but there's a lot of cities out there with better Q. Bertfan, maybe we'll try one next week. Feast in J-Town?

Sounds good to me.

@AustinTXCat would you mind calling Don later and walk him through the get back on process. He's stuck in a loop and it won't let him come back. He forgot his original password. Thanks.

I have to get some string for my weedeater but I keep forgetting it when I go out. Don't know what the problem could be...hmmmm...

I can easily see us beating all those teams with the exception of UGA. None of them are gimmies, but we shouldn't limit our thinking based on teams of the past. You will have to go way back to find a team as complete as this one.

Size on the lines and plenty of speed and experience at the skill positions.

Accept Prosperity! Eschew Obfuscation!

Sounds good to me.

@AustinTXCat would you mind calling Don later and walk him through the get back on process. He's stuck in a loop and it won't let him come back. He forgot his original password. Thanks.

I have to get some string for my weedeater but I keep forgetting it when I go out. Don't know what the problem could be...hmmmm...

I can easily see us beating all those teams with the exception of UGA. None of them are gimmies, but we shouldn't limit our thinking based on teams of the past. You will have to go way back to find a team as complete as this one.

I'd call him, but no longer have a valid number. If you have it, then send to Bert and I'll get from him.

I called Don and it sounds like it is an issue with his credentials to get on. I told him to choose the forgot password option when he goes to get on. Hopefully that’ll get him back on.
I'm attempting to assist Don with getting back in. We have a call scheduled for 6 pm EST tomorrow. Can you please PM me when you have time so I can gather additional info? Much appreciated.

Sounds good to me.

Great! Thursday 9/16, 1PM at Feast in J-Town.

I've got some odds and ends electronics that are just sitting around if you want them:

Grant Fidelity tube buffer
Pioneer DVD recorder
Mapletree Audio speaker/amp router
Garage 1217 Project Polaris headphone amp

Last edited:
Great! Thursday 9/16, 1PM at Feast in J-Town.

I've got some odds and ends electronics that are just sitting around if you want them:

Grant Fidelity tube buffer
Pioneer DVD recorder
Mapletree Audio speaker/amp router
Garage 1217 Project Polaris headphone amp
I don't guess I would need a buffer since I have no tube amps. Prolly wouldn't record a DVD either. The other two I'll give a good home to though.

Feast sounds good. I've been wanting to eat ever since it was no longer a muffler shop.

I don't guess I would need a buffer since I have no tube amps. Prolly wouldn't record a DVD either. The other two I'll give a good home to though.

Feast sounds good. I've been wanting to eat ever since it was no longer a muffler shop.
No need for a tube amp. A tube buffer sits between solid state components to make the music more tube-like. Some like them others don't.

Hehe! I was trying to figure out what the hell "O", "N", "D" and "J" meant. Then it hit me. 75 years takes away your ability to think!

Geeze! ! ! !
You had me confused too. I thought it was like the acronym for a division 2 team so I went back up looking for who it was. Took me a minute, then I just started laughing at myself. Thanks Bert, now I really feel stupid. I hope no one will notice:

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah

Last edited:
Good morning all. Only 51 out now heading up to the mid-70s. Will be bumping 90 by Sunday.

These are the days I wish I was in the paper business. Selling legal document type....;cause I'd make a fortune with all the lawsuits that will be written up in the next few days.
Back in the day I ran a large company. If I still did I would have been on the phone to our corporate attorney last night.

It's a day to run some errands. Spent all day yesterday mowing the yard and half of one of the fields....so today is a 'do what I want day'.

Y'all have a good one.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F and clear. 52% humidity. We expect 96°F for our high.

Just now saw PM from jedwar. Got so wrapped up watching football last night, I forgot to read and respond. Calling Don at 6 EST tonight. Hope we can help him back on.

Happy Friday!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

EEHWjVEUYAIrmMG.jpg

Good morning D League

We are currently at 72° and we should get to 83° by mid afternoon. We will have some early sun but expect thunderstorms through most of the day.

This is a day I guess I should hold my tongue. I am not sure I live in a free country anymore. At least we have a governor that will fight back.

This is what I am having for breakfast this morning with my 3 eggs over easy. I trust all have a nice day.

Read: Zechariah 5

241005018_4582533161784623_2444771240045206095_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was going over UK's football schedule and they have a murderous stretch beginning Oct. 2nd. Florida, LSU, UGA, MS State and Tennessee. Ouch!!

Yes! That's the reason Cats fans are bichin about the easier parts of the schedule. Few other conferences much less teams in the country have a stretch that brutal in their schedule.

But I can't wait for it! Hope we can stay healthy or I'll be dreading it

Morning folks. It is 69.4°F on the back porch. At 6:10 am it was 56. Fall in on its way.

Good to see Ben back. I understand that Don is trying to get back on.

I hope that UK football takes another step up this year. I have enjoyed the last two years and with just a little luck they could be really good this year.
Leaves are jumpin off the trees here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT