ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Ever have a situation like Tom had with Mamie?

'AGEING Hollywood bombshell Mamie Van Doren says she slept with Tom Jones - and then deflated the singing superstar's reputation as a man of parts.

The voluptuous 1960s sexpot revealed that his privates were unusual - only a size "four".

Mamie believes he stuffed his pants to make himself look like a man of parts.
"I was working at the Latin Quarter in New York when Tom called and asked if I'd like to go out. It was the perfect combination, the sexy blonde who was too hot for TV and the sexy Welshman who was too. I said yes.

"I began to think about that bulge. It spoke volumes to me, as I'm sure it did to his other female fans, of the treasures that must lie beneath

"Tom took that bulge into the bathroom to get undressed, but when he came out it was gone.

Tom was not sporting a slugger, alas, but a rather unimpressive swatter.

"I didn't whip out a tape measure, but it must have been four or so. I made the best of it that I could.'
Any normal man should never own/keep a tape measure. Just opening up yourself to disclosures. Or so I’ve heard.

Ever have a situation like Tom had with Mamie?

'AGEING Hollywood bombshell Mamie Van Doren says she slept with Tom Jones - and then deflated the singing superstar's reputation as a man of parts.

The voluptuous 1960s sexpot revealed that his privates were unusual - only a size "four".

Mamie believes he stuffed his pants to make himself look like a man of parts.
"I was working at the Latin Quarter in New York when Tom called and asked if I'd like to go out. It was the perfect combination, the sexy blonde who was too hot for TV and the sexy Welshman who was too. I said yes.

"I began to think about that bulge. It spoke volumes to me, as I'm sure it did to his other female fans, of the treasures that must lie beneath

"Tom took that bulge into the bathroom to get undressed, but when he came out it was gone.

Tom was not sporting a slugger, alas, but a rather unimpressive swatter.

"I didn't whip out a tape measure, but it must have been four or so. I made the best of it that I could.'
That's classic! Never heard that story.

Speaking of large uh... members. John Dillinger's is one of the most famous but it's also a myth. His manhood is not preserved in a jar of formaldehyde in the Smithsonian and there's also no proof that he was abnormally large. Ahh the things we learn about in this thread. Important stuff to pass down to future generations.

9-11 was a tough day
My doctor nephew goes elk hunting every year in Idaho with a med school buddy of his. Always goes the first week of September or thereabouts. In 2001 it took him a couple of days to get home due to the cancelled flights, etc after 9-11. He got a good size elk...and as I recall it took him a month or more to get the meat. Didn't take that long for the butcher to process it out there...but all the delays, regulations, etc to fly it in.

That's classic! Never heard that story.

Speaking of large uh... members. John Dillinger's is one of the most famous but it's also a myth. His manhood is not preserved in a jar of formaldehyde in the Smithsonian and there's also no proof that he was abnormally large. Ahh the things we learn about in this thread. Important stuff to pass down to future generations.
Remember an article I read years ago about Milton Berle, Forrest Tucker, and John Ireland back in the day in Hollywood. Guess they were well known for being...cough, cough...well endowed.

reff0m89c1e71.gif

reff0m89c1e71.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT