ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Morning Legionnaires!

For those reading the Bible daily, I am caught up from yesterday to today. Jeremiah 19-23. Opened the Warriors Bible my FIL brought during his visit. To all no matter what, God Bless.

Supposed to get up around 100° today so, training my only student will be rough. The large facility they have for their gymnastics business has no air because the owner will not pay the money to have them installed. It used to be just a warehouse for another business converted to a gymnastics gym. Large bay doors with large fans around the top walls and large fans on the floor helps move the air but, it only blows heat around.

Work with her 1230-1330/1400 Tuesdays and Thursdays and this past Tuesday it was only 75° so it was not so bad. She is going to her first Karate tournament Saturday morning at the Hilton in Lawton OK and we have spent the last 2 weeks preparing. Since she is my only student, she has only one sparring partner. Me. I let her work her combinations of punches and kicks a lot but, peppered her pretty good Tuesday to let her get the feel of what the competition will be like. Not sure what they will allow at this tourney, will find out at the black belts meeting at 0730 Saturday. Have not been to one in a while myself but, they used to allow groin kicks, take downs, but not facial contact for belts lower than brown. Protective gear for everyone below brown belts was required. Stay tuned.

Good morning D-League. It's currently 56° here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring mostly cloudy skies and a high of 86°.

Everyone stay safe out there today.

Winer-Parisienne.jpg
Man, I wish I was there. Fishing would be at a premium with the cooler morning air.

Good Morning all,

God's grace to you all....

Realize first that GOD is still in control. I forget that sometimes with my rants but I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hand. God Bless you all...

A Sweet Sweet Spirit....

Bill Engvall

Just some comic relief...

Morning folks. It is warming up here. Already up to 71.8°F on our way to 88°. I just about bet that we make it to 90, alter all it is June 24th.

One more thing about Germany and the USSR; Stalin went along with Hitler's invasion of Poland and invaded from the East the next day. Stalin was willing to split up Europe with Germany. He just trusted Hitler not to turn on him.

Morning folks. It is warming up here. Already up to 71.8°F on our way to 88°. I just about bet that we make it to 90, alter all it is June 24th.

One more thing about Germany and the USSR; Stalin went along with Hitler's invasion of Poland and invaded from the East the next day. Stalin was willing to split up Europe with Germany. He just trusted Hitler not to turn on him.

Stalin knew that Hitler was going to turn on him but thought it would not happen as quickly as it did.

Awesome to hear it worked for you, too.

Curious what were the bugs you had that it worked against..? Japanese beetles or something else?
striped potato beetles and the Japanese beetles.......the Director says that her father used lime on their potato patch.....(about 2 acres)........she said that is the only thing he used it on.......I spread it on everything.....it seems to be working...other than most of it got washed off in the rain on Monday........I will have to get out in the morning while the dew is still on and re-coat.....

striped potato beetles and the Japanese beetles.......the Director says that her father used lime on their potato patch.....(about 2 acres)........she said that is the only thing he used it on.......I spread it on everything.....it seems to be working...other than most of it got washed off in the rain on Monday........I will have to get out in the morning while the dew is still on and re-coat.....

I always liked "lime" tasting french fries.... 😁

We've been seeing some really sick birds in our backyard lately. I didn't know there was a problem until my neighbor clued me in.

May very well be a rash of pesticide poisonings. Not in the business any longer but many misuse pesticides regularly and contaminate much. Untold what the commercial agricultural industries have induced to curb the hoard....(The thought of just the runoff is scary to imagine.)

😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

God Bless America...

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

May very well be a rash of pesticide poisonings. Not in the business any longer but many misuse pesticides regularly and contaminate much. Untold what the commercial agricultural industries have induced to curb the hoard....(The thought of just the runoff is scary to imagine.)
It's definitely way out of my field of expertise but it's sad to watch. 2 blue jays and a ? bird. Keeping the dog away from such easy prey is a bit of a challenge.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 78°F and cloudy. Clearing later for a high of 97°F. Heat is on.

Our pup is sick. She's been throwing up around the house and pooping in the kitchen. We're not feeding her for a bit in the hope this sickness clears up.

Happy Friday!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

befunky-design21.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 78°F and cloudy. Clearing later for a high of 97°F. Heat is on.

Our pup is sick. She's been throwing up around the house and pooping in the kitchen. We're not feeding her for a bit in the hope this sickness clears up.

Happy Friday!

befunky-design21.jpg

Sorry to hear about your Dog, I hope he gets better soon.

Oh, May all your days today be well tuned to your lives in Christ. God Bless you all...

Good morning D, Read Jeremiah 23 this morning.

I hope the D has a great day.

I want to ask the D to pray for a friend of mine, he is trying to get his daughter home from california. She has been in a coma since December, They have a special flight set up for Tuesday to bring her home, the last one was cancelled due to problems with the plane. Please pray that they can get her home!!

Morning Legionnaires!

98° or so on tap for today. Good chance of rain possible for the next 7 days or so. So, even though it is not really cutting time, I will cut the grass this afternoon so as to at least shorten it enough that it will not be really long by the time I get to cut it again.

Taking the puppy to the vet this morning to get spayed. Because of the virus, the normal 5-6 month time frame they wanted to do it did not happen. The vet I use is so behind on normal pet visits that we had to wait until now. She will be 8 months on 9 July. The vet here in my area is very good and does not try to break the bank. Husband and wife team own the business with another husband and wife team (good friends) that also work with them so, the local ranchers take their live stock there too. I played ball for a few years with the husband of one of the vets so, I know the type of people they are.

Good morning D, Read Jeremiah 23 this morning.

I hope the D has a great day.

I want to ask the D to pray for a friend of mine, he is trying to get his daughter home from california. She has been in a coma since December, They have a special flight set up for Tuesday to bring her home, the last one was cancelled due to problems with the plane. Please pray that they can get her home!!

In Jesus' name bless your children Lord. Amen

Like most of you, I've had "back to work" incentives all my life: food and shelter for myself beginning at 17, then kids who insisted on eating every day, and finally continuing the benefit that comes with a roof over the heads of my family.

But thanks for the encouragement Andy. Even though I no longer live in Kentucky, it's the thought that counts.

Like most of you, I've had "back to work" incentives all my life: food and shelter for myself beginning at 17, then kids who insisted on eating every day, and finally continuing the benefit that comes with a roof over the heads of my family.

But thanks for the encouragement Andy. Even though I no longer live in Kentucky, it's the thought that counts.
Andy is a work. He has to be in the running for the worst governor on earth.

This was actually posted by Franklin Graham but I couldn't share his FaceBook post. This is the link to the post he made.

Franklin's words;

"

Franklin Graham

tg6Sponsohoreld ·

While millions of Americans are refusing to work, 20-year-old Donte Franklin has been WALKING 17 miles round trip in the searing Oklahoma heat to work at a restaurant. Donte said, “I really don't care if it gets tiring, I just have to keep pushing…I walk just to make my family proud.” What a great example Donte is setting! A kind-hearted Good Samaritan named Michael Lynn spotted Donte one day and offered him a ride. When he learned Donte’s story and how he was getting to work, Michael posted about it on Facebook and a charity group who read the post provided a bicycle for Donte! And now others are raising money to buy him a car. That will be such a game-changer for this young man. Michael told the media, “I think we need to help each other.” So true. The Bible tells us, "Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others" (Philippians 2:4).
"

Happy Friday!

befunky-design21.jpg
Jan says it could be parvo. Give the pup lots of water and check with your vet. How old is the pup?

Morning folks. It is already warm; 74.5°F and is partially cloudy with the humidity already at 60%.

I have to go to a wedding tomorrow. I dread it, but we sometimes have to do the social things.

Happy Friday everyone!
I hate being around people in general.........just little doses here and there.............I will write you a doctor's note if you wish.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT