ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Trust all are well.

188131720_4575292279173842_5473555427877768312_n.jpg
Love the Barred owl not the inflation
I need to turn off the radio. Dang. The news is Joe Biden would like to reduce eatinging meat by 90%. Or one hamburger a month. He is already starting in the White House with no meat Monday.

You see cattle cause us to have gas and they produce gas. On a personal note I get more gas eating beans, broccoli, brussels sprouts and salsa than a 16oz rib-eye. But the greenies are putting pressure on Joe to cut out the meat. Now with that I am definitely grilling some steaks tonight. I have a dozen ears of fresh picked corn so maybe that will cut down on the gas. I doubt it

These girls may be the enemy of Joe and His Green New Deal but to me it is supper on the hoof. If a day comes I can't have beef, then Lord please call me to my eternal home.

enhance

I forgot to mention this morning, there is going to be a Lunar Eclipse Wednesday morning, suppose to be cloudy here, but they are saying it can be seen out WC, ATX and Rooster's way the best! Supposed to start early that morning!!!
If clouds clear out Wednesday morning, then we may see it.

A gorgeous morning on the Kentucky River.

E2EUgZwXsAEAGTd
The camera angle makes it look bigger than it really is.
Wife and I watched "The Getaway" with Steve McQueen, Ali McGraw and Ben Johnson this past Saturday. Scenes from the movie were filmed at the Riverwalk, including this cool floating lunch table.

02-river-walk-lunch.jpg
I don't remember that scene from The Getaway. When did it occur?
None of you have heard of it because it is a bullshit internet meme.

I don't mean to sound cynical so I'll just say this...Don't. Trust. Shit.

The camera angle makes it look bigger than it really is.

I don't remember that scene from The Getaway. When did it occur?

None of you have heard of it because it is a bullshit internet meme.

I don't mean to sound cynical so I'll just say this...Don't. Trust. Shit.

While I am not arguing...

I just gave a couple reasonable references. (There are a bunch more but these two are from better known sites.)

My retired Tanker buddy though I haven't seen him in about twenty years I have talked to him recently does not post things that aren't correct...

I don't trust everyone and sometimes not so easily but when I trust, I trust, period. I posted what he posted and just now looked this up.

A spade is a spade is a spade....

Oh, he posted this one too...

185087910_301050648323677_5199016675355054146_n.jpg

Last edited:
It is getting bad. The man is either incompetent or this is being done on purpose

He has no clue, he led a horrible life and is being paraded as some loveable oaf. He is a horrible older human being and was horrible his entire life to date. It is the Demosocialcommuist Liberals pulling the strings and they are doing it on purpose. Just follow the U.S. trail of donation money to other countries and follow who endorses giving the money to those countries and then look where the donations roll in from in the form of "small" donations with some of the weirdest names you can conceive... Yeah you can turn millions of dollars into small transactions very quickly and easily using BOTS and other AI techniques... It is not fantasy speech as the Demosocialcommunist Liberals spend a ton of time trying to vilify...

I am interested. How do I join up.
SC, or any of the D, all you need to do is start reading Isaiah 48 in the morning or any time tomorrow and post that you have read it, that makes you a member of our BIBLE reading group, will be proud of any of you joining. All we do is just make sure everybody reads for that day! If the chapters are real short, we may read 2 chapters.

SC, or any of the D, all you need to do is start reading Isaiah 48 in the morning or any time tomorrow and post that you have read it, that makes you a member of our BIBLE reading group, will be proud of any of you joining. All we do is just make sure everybody reads for that day! If the chapters are real short, we may read 2 chapters.
How do we post? Here? An email?

Good morning from ATX. Currently 72°F and cloudy. Expect 83°F for our high. We've seen rain for 9 of the last 11 days. We may go 10 for 12 today. No complaints from me. We really need more drops so our temperatures this coming summer stay below 100°F.

LadyCats play softball vs Tide this coming Friday at 1 PM EST. Go Cats!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

National_Wine_Day.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 72°F and cloudy. Expect 83°F for our high. We've seen rain for 9 of the last 11 days. We may go 10 for 12 today. No complaints from me. We really need more drops so our temperatures this coming summer stay below 100°F.

National_Wine_Day.jpg

Good Morning! I don't do wine though I do whine with my cheese some times. Wine and me don't agree for some reason.

Oh, I do pray that all have a great day and that what you attempt in Christ is successful. God Bless you all...

National_Wine_Day.jpg
This is a response to the beautiful picture post by cord and national whine day by Austin. Just could not help myself.

I just completed reading. Stubborn and obstinate to redemption. That is Israel. I love the line Peace Like A River which was a favorite spiritual of mine. Have a nice day all

I read it.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F and cloudy. Expecting more rain throughout today. Our high should reach 79°F. After Wednesday, rain is outta here.

Couple upsets in pro basketball over the weekend. Love it. I rarely watch NBA anymore except for late in the playoffs and finals. Spoiled brats.

Monday, Monday.......

banner-asparagus1.jpg
I have to share this fact about asparagus.......the roots of asparagus are sponges for the chemicals in treated lumber........(arsenic).....if grown near treated lumber it is not edible.......it is poisonous.......

Last edited:
Good morning D, beautiful here this morning.

Read 48 also this morning, I read first thing when I get up, with my coffee! Thanks for joining guys!!!!

I really respect you guys that has seen so much of the world, I know a lot of it was under bad situations, but much respect!!!!

Hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT