ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Well I have been trying to get some Sea Foam in Mrs. M car with that capless tank, finally got it in, all it took was me, Mrs. M, a pair of needle nose pliers, a stick and a funnel, nothing to it!!!! LOL!!!
Is that stuff any good? I've thought of getting some....seen some videos where it seems to do wonders.
One YouTube channel (I think someone mentioned on here a few months back) where the guy tests all kinds of things......dumped it in his old truck that was running like crap....smoke all over the place....by the time he was done it was running good.

K retiring and the Banchero dude going G-League. there was something else but I forget

edit; Oh yeah, the recruit that had duke u. as a landing spot chose Milwaukee. For get his name but he is a highly rated recruit.

Patrick Baldwin. He is a 6'9" PF and is ranked 4th in the class. Shouldn't have been a big surprise to anyone, since his Dad coaches at Milwaukee.

Is that stuff any good? I've thought of getting some....seen some videos where it seems to do wonders.
One YouTube channel (I think someone mentioned on here a few months back) where the guy tests all kinds of things......dumped it in his old truck that was running like crap....smoke all over the place....by the time he was done it was running good.
Everyone I ask recommended it, it made my mower run real smooth, we'll see I guess. One of my friends use it in his mowing service.

My brother in-laws brother swears by it. We put it in our waverunner and haven't had any issues.

Last edited:
3945.1556408766.jpg

I have been mowing at 3.5" too. If I get behind, I bought a lawn sweeper to take care of the hay. Got a tee time for 1:08. Guess I'm going to try the back out.
How did it go? I shot a 76 on Monday, an 81 yesterday, and smooth 89 today. Golf sucks! It's a stupid game and I don't think it's going to last very long. Passing fad if you ask me.
That was me and the guy's channel is Project Farm. Here's a link

Nah, it just goes good with chicken broth and gizzards make excellent chicken broth. Dumplings would be just as fine. You can't go wrong with any of them. They put meat on your bones. Add some collards and pot likker and you might live as long as Methuselah. Of course corn bread is also mandatory with a bowl of cows butter

Only in America..... sigh...

tenor.gif

Sucka Sir...

How did it go? I shot a 76 on Monday, an 81 yesterday, and smooth 89 today. Golf sucks! It's a stupid game and I don't think it's going to last very long. Passing fad if you ask me.

That was me and the guy's channel is Project Farm. Here's a link

It didn't turn out too badly. Haven't played but two rounds before today, so an 81 was ok, I guess. We'll see how the back recovers, overnight.

My wife called the phone company to schedule a service call for asap. Utility couldn't make it out until today. So we scheduled accordingly and I moved another appt to yesterday.

They showed up yesterday wanting to know where we were. .... ..... yeah

So we rescheduled again and they told us today from 10-12pm. Never showed up.

Show of hands for those who aren't surprised by this....?

You still have a land-line phone????

fred-sanford-gif-10.gif

Paducah swampbillie Colonel Wilkes knows alot about dark kentucky stuff being a carny artist and all.

img_02931.jpg

I've got a decent strip of Bermuda grass 60 years old I keep active and short. Tortoise/toy wolf habitat.
tortoise-gigante-97168513.jpg

I've eaten BBQ cougar and wasn't impressed. Snake was better but neither can touch grain eating bird gizzards or mast foraging squirrel brain. Like artichoke hearts. When done right, downright heavenly

Curious, you related to the Revolutionary War veteran Joseph E. Hedges husband of Sarah Biggs m. 1770.

A "committee" of vultures Linky
PLTe771s_o.jpg

Amen.
balancess.jpg

I'd eat it.

18th & Hill Streets in '69 would be "Hey Honkey, you want a big bunch of me.

Who need Far Side this is the "D". Transporting cats in burlap bags is the most humane way possible, hiding gives them false security calming them. Having to be tossed out if you've anything to do.

Ya just "ain't" right in some areas...

It didn't turn out too badly. Haven't played but two rounds before today, so an 81 was ok, I guess. We'll see how the back recovers, overnight.
Hope it turns out well. I've been playing a lot of golf lately and now I don't hurt after I'm through. Sitting here right now I can't feel that I played today. Maybe my body has just given up and said, "do what you want, we don't care anymore".
It was a gif. Don't know why it isn't giffing.

Here is an excerpt from Thomas Sowell's book.

Pretty interesting stuff. I used to read Sowell in the the USA Today paper all the time back in the early 80's. Why couldn't we have had him as President a long time ago? High schools elect their class president based upon popularity. Shouldn't we have a higher standard for President?

I think we should enslave Thomas Sowell and force him to be Commander In Chief! Can we do that? Would probably go something like this...

Me: Mr. Sowell, you are hereby enslaved to be President of the United States!
TS: Ok, thank you, my first order is that you are now in charge and I'm going back to my book tour that pays 100 times as much.
Me: I see what you did there Tom. Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Here is an excerpt from Thomas Sowell's book.

Pretty interesting stuff. I used to read Sowell in the the USA Today paper all the time back in the early 80's. Why couldn't we have had him as President a long time ago? High schools elect their class president based upon popularity. Shouldn't we have a higher standard for President?

I think we should enslave Thomas Sowell and force him to be Commander In Chief! Can we do that? Would probably go something like this...

Me: Mr. Sowell, you are hereby enslaved to be President of the United States!
TS: Ok, thank you, my first order is that you are now in charge and I'm going back to my book tour that pays 100 times as much.
Me: I see what you did there Tom. Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Truth is never popular. Wisdom is feared. Corrupt politicians for a generally corrupt country.

We can't have as President what the majority don't aspire to as citizens.

Hope it turns out well. I've been playing a lot of golf lately and now I don't hurt after I'm through. Sitting here right now I can't feel that I played today. Maybe my body has just given up and said, "do what you want, we don't care anymore".

It was a gif. Don't know why it isn't giffing.

Biden is now paying gifs not to gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT