ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

A former co-worker of a friend of mine was having issues with extreme vertigo years ago. It was so bad he couldn't do anything, and if my friend hadn't shown up at his house to pick up something he'd borrowed, he didn't know if he'd be with us still. The guy couldn't dial his phone, couldnt eat and had been sleeping by his downstairs bathroom for 2 days. He'd had some trouble with it before but not so severe.

They couldn't tell if it was inner ear or what, but he eventually tried prescription motion sickness pills because a friend had suggested it. They worked! He uses over the counter stuff now that it's under control.

Chiropractic and deep tissue massage of upper back and neck area has helped some friends who've had less extreme but still nauseating bouts with vertigo, after little else had helped. In spite of all medicine does seem to know, there's still tons more they have no clue about.
Way back I belonged to Valley Masonic Lodge 511......The master of our lodge started to appear like he had problems with alcohol........a couple of us that were close enough spoke to his wife.....she said she had definitely noticed the problems but he had actually been consuming less than his 5-10 beers a month.........nothing you could call heavy drinking......it went on a couple more weeks and she took him to the doctor.......at first he was diagnosed with vertigo.....then some more test came back.......turns out the guy had cadmium poisoning.....he was a welder by trade......he worked for years at Alumnicraft welding .........aluminum boats.......... the treatment was they injected some form of gold into his blood stream and then would filter it back out.........the treatments were astronomical......after they were completed he was back to normal.......I understand they now have a treatment something like dialysis but a much more complete filtering of the blood.........much like they do for Gillian-Barre disease......

Hello All,
I hope your days are all great this Mother's Day. I've been staying away from my computer to give it a rest. I have read a lot on here from my phone but type as little as possible. (Some may state I should stick with my phone. Yeah, yeah... I resemble that remark!)

Went to church this Lord's day and my Darling got a real nice cup cake. I have a real issue with "registering" to go to church. Just irks the snot out of me but I do it. That is going a little too far... I DO wonder if Ramadanians or whatever their services are called have to register?

Stopped off at Walmart and picked up a few necessities. Yeah I got my 24 pack of Yuengling but the darned stuff went up a dollar!!! Ignorant... Never made my biscuits yesterday and miss them. My Darling decided we were eating a McDonald's sausage egg and cheese McMuffin, we did. I do not remember my Darling ever requesting that so I did it without question.

My darling came through her second vaccine fine. Had a sore arm that evening and part of the next day but reacted better than any of my family did with their vaccine. I am thankful!

My Darling is talking with her sister now, I thought we were going to Kentucky by now as her sister was taken to the hospital in a bad way but she came out of it okay and we will hold off a bit but will make a trip sooner than expected. (Radcliff, Ky.)

My oldest girl made us all reservation's at Outback Steakhouse today at my Darlings request. (Yeah, I will pay, it will set me back a couple I am sure but oh well.

Oh, May God give you a peace beyond understanding and joy unspeakable in remembering Mom on this Mother's Day. I am thankful for my Mom. She left us a decade or so ago but I am thankful for my Mom. God Bless you all...

Last edited:
A couple factors at play here.

As @Girthang alludes, some sites will not allow backlinks. As @warrior-cat hints, other sites will not display for various reasons, even the picture itself might throw an error. Browser rendering even factors into overall display.

Which site are you attempting to link your pictures?
my e-mail....through Yahoo......I was using FaceBook........but I divorced them a few days ago.........I was posting through here and then it started showing the error.............I even resized it to the smallest format thinking it was too big........

I made that assumption too and now understand I'm a victim of anglo-saxon toxic masculinity caused anthropocentric speciesism that's made me an inhumane heartless cannibal. A clueless interpretation by folks exhibiting characteristics of serious narcissistic personality disorders with zero comprehension of diet, fire, proteins, or man.
Generic_PDP_06_900x.jpg
AFE760DA-5803-4BEE-93DA025EEFFA78D7_source.jpg

dca0e2dcb634212f767c1351381bb3e5.gif

HealthyLimpClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

Wind here might rip some trees out of the saturated ground like they did in Virginia a couple years ago. Hope it doesnt happen, but sure feels like it might. Stay safe out there people

We are having some pretty hard gust here..........
You guys must be on the Southern side of the front. Low pressure. Just rain in the Buckeye State....and quite a bit of it. Evidently it goes further South....talked to my son in N'ville and he said it's supposed to storm there this afternoon.

Had prostate issues when I was in my twenties. Didn't know about sinus meds possibly contributing. Stopped using them because I found other environmental solutions. Prostate issues stopped about that time, but I never linked the 2 things.
Since I don't take them anymore, I haven't looked, but sinus meds used to have a warning about possibly effecting the prostate printed on the bottle.

If a loved one or anyone you know in the USA has gotten sick or died any time or for any reason since taking the Covid-19 shot, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. Call 1-800-555-5555.

How long until we see this ad?

Do you really want to know??? There is already one. (It is just about what you mentioned anyway, not legalese but the same difference.)

Try this; :mad:

FEMA

Think it's a scam? It isn't!...

Last edited:
my e-mail....through Yahoo......I was using FaceBook........but I divorced them a few days ago.........I was posting through here and then it started showing the error.............I even resized it to the smallest format thinking it was too big........
Here's a test using an image link via Yahoo mail I sent to myself. Renders here on preview.

mail

And renders here. May be a problem with the picture itself. Can you still use your Facebook account for posting pictures to this forum?

Good morning from ATX. Currently 77°F, cloudy and humid. Patchy drizzle. Apparently, we've reached our high for today as this front moves through. Scattered thunderstorms forecast. Increasing rain chances beginning around 9 am.

Monday, Monday....

Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend. Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

national-shrimp-day-1.jpg

If a loved one or anyone you know in the USA has gotten sick or died any time or for any reason since taking the Covid-19 shot, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. Call 1-800-555-5555.

How long until we see this ad?
The only ads we see around here are Help Wanted ads. It seems as if every restaurant and hotel has them on a billboard in front of their place. I am listening to the radio now and the subject is jobs and people who do not want to go back to work because the government is paying more for people not to work in certain jobs. Why take a job at $500 a week when you can make more than that sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

Our governor said if you are not looking for a job, unemployment benefits will be denied. There are 7 million jobs available in America. Time to go to work folks. We do not need anymore stimulus checks.

The only ads we see around here are Help Wanted ads. It seems as if every restaurant and hotel has them on a billboard in front of their place. I am listening to the radio now and the subject is jobs and people who do not want to go back to work because the government is paying more for people not to work in certain jobs. Why take a job at $500 a week when you can make more than that sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

Our governor said if you are not looking for a job, unemployment benefits will be denied. There are 7 million jobs available in America. Time to go to work folks. We do not need anymore stimulus checks.

It really seems no one cares as long as they get the money. The Demosocialcommunist Liberal has been targeting and targeting their voting blocks with this scheme and that scheme. It is a never ending pursuit of dependence. This swath of Demoscialcommunist has produced more significant results. Watch who endorses this continued path to Communism and you will know the enemy, if you didn't already.

Oh, may God provide another who will look evil in the face and fight in front of these Demosocialcommunist Liberals... And another, and another until this scourge is defeated. God bless you all and may you remain safe from these ravenous wolves' who seek whom they may devour. Stay vigilant and watch and pray. God Bless you and your families.

My wife did a little research on the vaccine and I am pretty sure she read that they can't be sued for the vaccine.

"— You can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either. Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines."

My wife did a little research on the vaccine and I am pretty sure she read that they can't be sued for the vaccine.

"— You can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either. Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines."
You can't sue for the same reason that two doctors in my family and one PHD in medical research (cancer) are not getting the vaccine....little to no clinical trials with humans. Little to no understanding of any potential side effects either short or long term.

But I'm sure some shyster lawyer will find a way.

I love my local radio station. They are playing some liberal dance music as I type this. I thought I would share it with you. All together now------

I was at the Nashville Network (TNN) one time on a business trip. Was standing outside talking with their main guy when Tiny Tim pulled up in a limo (when his career was shot so he thought he'd give C&W a shot). He got out of the limo and was walking into the building, stopped to say hello to my friend. He was about 8 feet or more from me....and you talk about smell. Wondered if he ever took a bath.

But they WILL pay for your funeral!

Your only hope is VAERS system, but only 10% are accepted as shot caused and something like 1% of those are compensated. Usually has to be directly linked to the v-event or reaction occurring immediately after event, and a lot of that depends on whether the administering doc reports anything. Many won't

The problem I'm seeing is people don't want to wear masks while working. If they dropped THAT requirement, I know quite a few people that would be back in their offices/positions immediately if the ridiculous mask mandate was dropped. People wearing masks are still much more likely to contract the virus (or other sickness) than those who don't wear masks according to the data.

I was at the Nashville Network (TNN) one time on a business trip. Was standing outside talking with their main guy when Tiny Tim pulled up in a limo (when his career was shot so he thought he'd give C&W a shot). He got out of the limo and was walking into the building, stopped to say hello to my friend. He was about 8 feet or more from me....and you talk about smell. Wondered if he ever took a bath.

Got a long story to tell about liberal BO, but no time to tell it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT