ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

167125185_909989306463973_4048372092181335767_n.jpg

• Good Afternoon D-Leagueanites, Newbies and Lurkers.
  • How you doin'?
  • Almost 80Âş.
  • Very nice day.
  • #5 on his way to St. Simons.
  • Saw 6 White Tails yesterday and today. All of them are pregnant. They will have their first Fawns in June or so,
  • Lola is sleeping.
  • Pizza for din-din.
  • Hope you sick ones are healing.
  • I was for the Zags. They could never beat the Bares.
  • That is all.
  • As you were.
  • Carry on.
  • Talked to our Army Ranger Sunday. He will move to Ft. Bragg in late June. I miss him. Ft. Bragg will be a lot better.
  • Happy Easter!!!

I misspoke... the breading and frying is what I meant. (Remember what I said about being a fknut sometimes). NEVER thought about breading squash. Stir fry? Sure. Frying in butter? Sure. Wth wouldn't I have imagined breading the damn things?
The Director coats them with a mixture of corn meal with a little flour, salt/pepper.....she fries ( bacon grease) it till it starts to color up good.....then she adds onions..........cooks it all till the onion are carmalized........I can eat a bowlful.....

• Good Afternoon D-Leagueanites, Newbies and Lurkers.
  • How you doin'?
  • Almost 80Âş.
  • Very nice day.
  • #5 on his way to St. Simons.
  • Saw 6 White Tails yesterday and today. All of them are pregnant. They will have their first Fawns in June or so,
  • Lola is sleeping.
  • Pizza for din-din.
  • Hope you sick ones are healing.
  • I was for the Zags. They could never beat the Bares.
  • That is all.
  • As you were.
  • Carry on.
  • Talked to our Army Ranger Sunday. He will move to Ft. Bragg in late June. I miss him. Ft. Bragg will be a lot better.
  • Happy Easter!!!

Kind of wish I was back at Bragg now...

Free cold beer is the best I've ever had. Can't always find it, but when I do...

Looks like I'll be mowing the grass again this afternoon along with some much needed weed eating. Beautiful time of year but you have to put in some effort to maximize profit.

UK baseball beat the dirty birds in Louisville yesterday. Some great highlights on KSR.

Good Wednesday Morning D League

We are going to have a very pleasant day with a current temperature of 70°. Our high will be 78° with the winds ,SSW at 7 mph our humidity is 44% with a UV Index 8 of 10. Full sunshine

On this day in 1967 I talked my Captain into a 3 day pass and headed from Ft Knox to Ashville, NC to marry my bride and we have been on a 54 year journey since saying I Do. It has taken us lots of places and God has been good to us and blessed our marriage.

To celebrate, we are going to take a day trip down to a little Greek village called Tarpon Springs. From there we will boat over to Anclote Island where the shelling is nice. After a few hours on the island we will head back and enjoy a nice Greek meal at Hellas Restaurant there on the docks. Great food and atmosphere.

I trust all have a great day

We are going to have a very pleasant day with a current temperature of 70°. Our high will be 78° with the winds ,SSW at 7 mph our humidity is 44% with a UV Index 8 of 10. Full sunshine

On this day in 1967 I talked my Captain into a 3 day pass and headed from Ft Knox to Ashville, NC to marry my bride and we have been on a 54 year journey since saying I Do. It has taken us lots of places and God has been good to us and blessed our marriage.

To celebrate, we are going to take a day trip down to a little Greek village called Tarpon Springs. From there we will boat over to Anclote Island where the shelling is nice. After a few hours on the island we will head back and enjoy a nice Greek meal at Hellas Restaurant there on the docks. Great food and atmosphere.

Congrats Sawnee. Enjoy your day.

Good morning D-League. Hope Wednesday is off to a good start. Went online this morning to buy some baseball tickets for when the Reds come to DC, but they are still too high on StubHub. Suddenly, with things loosening up, sitting in a baseball park with my son in late May and zoning out sounds really great.

It'd be nice to get some unexpected good news on the Cats today, locking in Carr as a point guard, or Mintz announcing he was returning. It'd be too early for the big one: Jackson surprising everyone and pulling out of the draft.

I really enjoyed that little day trip the last time we were down there. I hope you all have a great day out there.

How 'bout them baseball Cats!?!

EyVltGzXIAcg6oh

Brought back memories and I found it...

200.gif

Yeah that is Randy. I forgot about that until you posted... I was looking for another gif but this one seems to depict the outcome...

May an un-heavenly pigeon NOT leave his calling card on your head today. May God tell you no when you request or strive for things not in your best interest. God loves you. God Bless you all...

Last edited:
Hellloooooo everybody.
Currently my brand of choice...it's kind of hard to find, but I enjoy it.
Champagne of Beers...says so right on the box.

Put a window box up for the redhead yesterday. She was happy and content for 27 minutes before moving on to something else.
I may stimulate the economy this weekend, just need to figure out the best way.

Hello D League

Hope all is well.

Mowed and trimmed the yard yesterday for the first time, meaning spring is here.

I'm ok with Askew transferring as long as we are getting a better PG, if not then I'm concerned. Pipe dream: Jackson returns. Not likely but I can dream right?

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

Carry on everyone and behave! or don't its a free country (for now)

Been to that Greek village in TS. Had forgotten till you mentioned.

Hellloooooo everybody.

Put a window box up for the redhead yesterday. She was happy and content for 27 minutes before moving on to something else.
I'm near ya. Miller Genuine Draft is my choice.

But today for lunch I had two Hofbrauhaus Dunkel draft at the Newport restaurant, outside, sunny, 75F.

Hellloooooo everybody.

Drink what you like!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT