ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The Governor of Texas has told the Texas Rangers, no thanks for the invitation.

169065468_4169771373057754_5980946021998916401_n.jpg

Good morning! Got less than 4 hours of snooze last night. My circadian rhythm has two left feet and can't carry a tune. Will make up for it tonight. Rinse. Repeat.

@warrior-cat : No drugs were wasted in the making of that video.

@Bkocats : what is MCU?

On my way to Rural King this morning to pick up where I left off yesterday. Gonna be sporting my lily white legs for all to see because it's shorts from here on out.

Hope everyone has a better day than me!
Marvel Comics Universe..I have a 15 year old son...so don’t judge lol

I have not but I am going to when they ripen up. I expect they will be good. I am a fresh garden vegetable man myself.

Awe, you have me drooling Sir. For a tomato, mayo, black pepper, and cracker sandwich on "white" bread. (My Dad used to call it "light" bread.) I don't eat much mayo any longer but on that sandwich, it's a must.... Just a sandwich to end ALL sandwiches...(Big Ole slice or two of a tomato...juice running all out of the sandwich..)😍

Good morning! Got less than 4 hours of snooze last night. My circadian rhythm has two left feet and can't carry a tune. Will make up for it tonight. Rinse. Repeat.

@warrior-cat : No drugs were wasted in the making of that video.

@Bkocats : what is MCU?

On my way to Rural King this morning to pick up where I left off yesterday. Gonna be sporting my lily white legs for all to see because it's shorts from here on out.

Hope everyone has a better day than me!
Wow. Apparently, I am ignoring you. I have no one on ignore but, you came up as ignored. I think this new setup they have has problems because others have complained that their comments to others wound up going to someone else.

Last edited:
Whoop de doo. I'm back. I thought I had been banned but I wasn't. what a headache getting back. Endeavor to persevere.
Welcome back. Strange things happen on this forum. For about 6 months the D league does not show up as a thread under the Paddock. In fact it does not show up at all.

To access it I have to go to notifications and click on something somebody liked or posted. I have no idea why.

Welcome back. Strange things happen on this forum. For about 6 months the D league does not show up as a thread under the Paddock. In fact it does not show up at all.

To access it I have to go to notifications and click on something somebody liked or posted. I have no idea why.
I joined the Paddock over 16 years ago (was lurking for more than 20 years) with a Juno.com account. I quit using Juno at least 13 years ago. I've been logged in for years. Somehow got logged out. Couldn't log back with that old Juno for some reason. If you can't log in there's no way to contact any Rivals people. Bert is the only real name I could remember so I called him and he somehow got me in touch with mod John Blue. We diddled back and forth with it and I did some weird thing that finally got me back in. Whew.

I didn't want to start a new account. Nobody pays much attention to what you say if you've been around for 20 years but they sure don't if you are seen as new.

I joined the Paddock over 16 years ago (was lurking for more than 20 years) with a Juno.com account. I quit using Juno at least 13 years ago. I've been logged in for years. Somehow got logged out. Couldn't log back with that old Juno for some reason. If you can't log in there's no way to contact any Rivals people. Bert is the only real name I could remember so I called him and he somehow got me in touch with mod John Blue. We diddled back and forth with it and I did some weird thing that finally got me back in. Whew.

I didn't want to start a new account. Nobody pays much attention to what you say if you've been around for 20 years but they sure don't if you are seen as new.
If you start a new one simply make your first post: Long time griper, first time loudly in print.

Anyone who wants the government more involved with their lives, especially with their healthcare, has never been through the precious VA Admin Corps runaround or needs mental health treatment.

The Cincinnati VA Hospital has been outstanding, to be clear.

The story is way too long and frustrating to write. I just needed a quick vent.

Also, the DAV used to be a top-notch organization. They were outstanding in 2000-2003 or so of my first go around with the VA Admin Corps.

I really wish I had not paid for a lifetime membership.

In my experience over the last three years of a claim, denial, appeal, higher-level review, now the VA admits they made a mistake - start over. The DAV was less than useless and actually avoided interaction with me.

rant off/

I feel better now.

Just waiting to hear from some outfit called ID me. I was required to sign up with them now. Yep got in a loop with them.

Cluster Eff Operation. All of it.

Ok, NOW rant off/

Edit: And, it was a great day up until about an hour and a half ago. When I tried to upload my new supporting documentation for the higher level claim, I think I will have one nice little glass of cognac. :)

Apologies. :)

As a great man once said: Endeavor to persevere.

Marvel Comics Universe..I have a 15 year old son...so don’t judge lol
Is Marvel the one with Stan Lee? Enjoy seeing him in the cameo roles.
They have to keep it in the family because they can't afford to reveal their dirty, evil, cheating at all cost ways to an outsider. Dean Smith learned the cheating ways from McGuire and they've been doing it ever since.

Glad you're back. Started to worry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT