ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

We all have a right to vote? Yes

I have a right to vote in your name? No

You have a right to vote in my name? No

How do we ENSURE that each person votes in his or her name only? That's racist.

Isn't life simple when you know the rules?
I wonder how the Liberals plan on enacting stricter gun control, when it's racist to ask for an ID?

Good morning D, We are at 24 degrees here in the Berg, this global warming is turrible!!!!!

It's supposed to warm up to 52, I really need to mow before I leave!!!

April is birthday month around here, we have 10 with birthdays!!!!

I hope the D, has a great day and PRAYERS for the D!!!!

I have said the D, is a great place to land! I made posts in a couple other places a few years ago and boy did I regret it!!! D is a great place for food, laughs, stories, and life experiences! Thanks D!!!!

Oh and I am making a squash casserole to take to our Easter dinner Sunday!!!
I also have quite a few in my family with April birthday's, including myself.

You should try banana slices with your PB&J.
Was that Elvis' favorite? Seem to remember something about bananas but was it with PB&J?
The only thing I will mix peanut butter with is jelly on a sandwich.......otherwise....I don't mix it with anything else......., zilch, zero.....no candy, no baked goods......
None of these???? Love em.
Reeses-PB-cups.jpg

Ballard's in the semi-finals. I was a junior when they took their first title in 1977. One of the best teams the state ever produced. Biased? Yes. Jeff Lamp, Terry Gates and Lee Raker were teammates of Ralph Sampson at Virginia. Jerry Eaves started on the 1980 UL national championship team (booooo). Norman Miller also played at the Division 1 level.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 54°F and partly cloudy. Slight rain chance little later this morning. Highs today may reach upper 60s. Love it.

Chores and errands on the agenda after a walk. Must take a bunch of beer cans in for recycling. Plan on watching Baylor vs Houston around 4 pm CST.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

29791221_10160421994725045_6249195755432956980_n.jpg

Morning Legionnaires!

Headed out in about 2 hours from now for the elusive large mouth. First a workout then fishing. So far I have been out 4 times this year and have only caught 3. Never out more than 2 hours each time so, if they are not biting I move out. Trying a pond today I have not tried before (maybe). Found it on the map so now I must find it off the road.

Enjoy your day folks and God Bless.

Oh and Austin, not sure you can use that word when referencing Moose.;)

Good morning D League. A cold and clear day in the east - 26 f according to my phone app.

I’m planning on a ten mile walk through some woods filled with blossoming trees so it should be chilly, but beautiful. I love the way the countryside looks this time of year.

Unlike Austin I rarely find money on my walks, but I got a totally unexpected check for $124 in the mail - my part of a class action settlement against my bank, Wells Fargo, for some screw up or other. As far as I know I suffered no ill consequence of the mistake so it’s profit for me.

Hope it’s a fun day for all.

A Good Easter Eve to ALL. Starting off cold but should get to 60. Not that warm but I'll take it.
Already exhausted and the day has hardly begun. The Mrs asked if I would vacuum the downstairs in that tomorrow we've got company coming for Easter dinner and she has other things to do
Said I would, but didn't feel like it. Too much work.
You know it's hard ..... and tiring pushing that button on my phone to start the Roomba.

Good Saturday Morning D League

Woke up to a nice cool breeze and now the sun is shining bright. Temperature at present is 49°, skies are clear and sunny with a 1% chance of rain today. Our winds are a steady 10 mph out of the NE.

We got in a little late last night after enjoying a nice meal at a local seafood restaurant and watching the sun set over the Gulf. Beautiful colors.

Trust all have a great day and it should be a nice day for an airboat ride.

Was that Elvis' favorite? Seem to remember something about bananas but was it with PB&J?

None of these???? Love em.
Reeses-PB-cups.jpg
Yes Elvis was a Southern boy so he had FRIED peanut butter and banana sandwiches. We fry them in butter, never oleo (if they still make that garbage). Pure cow's butter with light bread. They turn out better fried in an iron skillet. Some say it is healthier.

Fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches are good for what ails you . They have his recipe on the Food Network

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...nut-butter-and-banana-sandwich-recipe-2203663

Yes Elvis was a Southern boy so he had FRIED peanut butter and banana sandwiches. We fry them in butter, never oleo (if they still make that garbage). Pure cow's butter with light bread. They turn out better fried in an iron skillet. Some say it is healthier.

Fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches are good for what ails you . They have his recipe on the Food Network

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...nut-butter-and-banana-sandwich-recipe-2203663
Had no idea that it was fried. Funny reading the comments of how people said that he/Elvis would fry it in a stick of butter! Him and Paula Dean would have got along well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT