ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Cool but I was not Armor, just a respecter and supporter of "Armor", and the other Warfighters. I was MI, an II to be exact. I DO enjoy your perspective and also the sharing of the intricate work you did/do. Knowing what you did/do nearly confirms that not all in your line are "fake" news. (I knew that anyway but I DO enjoy that I can converse with one such as you. Thanks!)
Thanks BBUK. I enjoy our conversations as well, and all the wise and good folks in the D-League.

Thanks BBUK. I enjoy our conversations as well, and all the wise and good folks in the D-League.
I would like to second that this morning. The D League is one of the few that you can have intelligent discussion with all views expressed and no personal attacks. We each bring a variety of subjects from exotic plants and animals to old fashioned horse sense.

And speaking of Armor.

My MOS was Armor and I attended The Armor School at Ft Knox. One of my favorite things at Ft Knox was the Patton Museum. They have the staff car he was injured in, nicely restored

ILYN2iJoaXNBrgGQm-uRyyf9mjfok10jJR40sdIKXAbg5dClcJd56qGKQvd1Oxs2-e_T45PBNEEVEuZZZErJOMAGJ0bIVP-PuHHgexUuloKFgHB2i_ib2Yfmwro

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F with light drizzle. We'll top out today around 79°F or so. Rain due in later tonight. We need it.

Wife and I watched basketball yesterday. Happy Vols beat Gators. Unhappy Baylor Bears lost to OSU Cowboys.

I've got chores later today. Planning on a few other activities as well.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Rb2322ea12b20e46514c1bb870524f265

Good morning from ATX. Currently 68°F with light drizzle. We'll top out today around 79°F or so. Rain due in later tonight. We need it.

Wife and I watched basketball yesterday. Happy Vols beat Gators. Unhappy Baylor Bears lost to OSU Cowboys.

I've got chores later today. Planning on a few other activities as well.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Rb2322ea12b20e46514c1bb870524f265
Man, does that look good. I'll take 2 of each.

I would like to second that this morning. The D League is one of the few that you can have intelligent discussion with all views expressed and no personal attacks. We each bring a variety of subjects from exotic plants and animals to old fashioned horse sense.

And speaking of Armor.

My MOS was Armor and I attended The Armor School at Ft Knox. One of my favorite things at Ft Knox was the Patton Museum. They have the staff car he was injured in, nicely restored

ILYN2iJoaXNBrgGQm-uRyyf9mjfok10jJR40sdIKXAbg5dClcJd56qGKQvd1Oxs2-e_T45PBNEEVEuZZZErJOMAGJ0bIVP-PuHHgexUuloKFgHB2i_ib2Yfmwro
Thanks for sharing that Sawnee. They don’t make them like Patton anymore in the upper ranks of the US Army. Unfortunately.

I hope Saturday is off to a good start for everyone. I was out early to log my longest hike of the week. Nice and quiet and I got to watch the sun come up.

I’ll check in with you guys later.

Couple months ago, I got back in touch with an old Army buddy who later became a helicopter pilot. He asked whatever happened to that "olive oil container" I found while scuba diving the Mediterranean near L'Escala, Spain during an Easter trip back in 1985. Heck, I'd completely forgotten about this centuries-old amphora. Dug the container out of our storage shed the other day. I probably should take it in for appraisal sometime.

159497966_10223490198383686_1153226933323074152_o.jpg

And speaking of Armor.

My Dad was the kind that never watched TV. Was either working, or working in the yard. And he NEVER went to the theater to watch movies.
The only time that I know of that he went to the theater was to watch the movie 'Patton'. Being in the 3rd Army he absolutely loved Patton, even though my Dad being a conservative Christian man probably didn't like the way Patton talked. When he came back from the theater he said that the movie was spot on. That he felt that he was actually watching Patton himself. And, many of the scenes were true to how they actually happened because my Dad was actually there and observed what happened and what was said.

My Dad was the kind that never watched TV. Was either working, or working in the yard. And he NEVER went to the theater to watch movies.
The only time that I know of that he went to the theater was to watch the movie 'Patton'. Being in the 3rd Army he absolutely loved Patton, even though my Dad being a conservative Christian man probably didn't like the way Patton talked. When he came back from the theater he said that the movie was spot on. That he felt that he was actually watching Patton himself. And, many of the scenes were true to how they actually happened because my Dad was actually there and observed what happened and what was said.
Patton is one of the very few movies I have actually gone to a theater to watch.

I had a very close family friend who was in Patton's 3rd Army, his name was Bill Mahaffey from Berea, KY.

Since we are left at home without any more basketball and my interest is vanished, I am going to spend the day working outside.

We picked up five Mandevilla plants yesterday, red and yellow that I am going to cultivate on a trellis. These plants love hot weather and full sunshine, I have a spot for them. A sample below. Some people call them Rocktrumpets

20318.Jpg

Couple months ago, I got back in touch with an old Army buddy who later became a helicopter pilot. He asked whatever happened to that "olive oil container" I found while scuba diving the Mediterranean near L'Escala, Spain during an Easter trip back in 1985. Heck, I'd completely forgotten about this centuries-old amphora. Dug the container out of our storage shed the other day. I probably should take it in for appraisal sometime.

Very nice piece. Thanks for sharing Austin. Fascinating to imagine who last held that amphora before you -- how he lived, what he thought, what he believed. I feel that emotion every time I find an American Indian artifact in the fields of Kentucky -- what was on the mind of the person who dropped that knife blade or projectile point 2,000 years ago?

I've always been intrested in archeology and paleontology. I'm reading a book right now called Dragon Hunter about Roy Chapman Andrews -- the real life model for Indiana Jones. Those 'naturalists' back in the 1920s and 1930s had remarkable lives.

Very nice piece. Thanks for sharing Austin. Fascinating to imagine who last held that amphora before you -- how he lived, what he thought, what he believed. I feel that emotion every time I find an American Indian artifact in the fields of Kentucky -- what was on the mind of the person who dropped that knife blade or projectile point 2,000 years ago?

I've always been intrested in archeology and paleontology. I'm reading a book right now called Dragon Hunter about Roy Chapman Andrews -- the real life model for Indiana Jones. Those 'naturalists' back in the 1920s and 1930s had remarkable lives.
My mother had a box full of arrowheads she found in the citrus groves at my grandfather's place. The tribe that inhabited the area was the Timucua. It is extinct now.

Timucua is an extinct Amerindian language of Florida whose origins are uncertain. The language shows some similarities to the Arawakan languages, and linguist Julian Granberry has suggested the Timucua people may have migrated to Florida from an original Amazonian homeland. After being decimated by European disease and warfare between the Spanish and British, the surviving Timucua Indians were sent to Cuba, where their language rapidly disappeared. The last known Timucua Indian died in 1767, making the Timucuans (along with the Beothuk) one of only a few truly extinct American Indian tribes.

They preserved meat by smoking it over a fire.
art-various-shutterstock-editorial-6044598do.jpg

My mother had a box full of arrowheads she found in the citrus groves at my grandfather's place. The tribe that inhabited the area was the Timucua. It is extinct now.

Timucua is an extinct Amerindian language of Florida whose origins are uncertain. The language shows some similarities to the Arawakan languages, and linguist Julian Granberry has suggested the Timucua people may have migrated to Florida from an original Amazonian homeland. After being decimated by European disease and warfare between the Spanish and British, the surviving Timucua Indians were sent to Cuba, where their language rapidly disappeared. The last known Timucua Indian died in 1767, making the Timucuans (along with the Beothuk) one of only a few truly extinct American Indian tribes.

They preserved meat by smoking it over a fire.
art-various-shutterstock-editorial-6044598do.jpg
Very interesting Sawnee. I collected quite a few points in Bracken and Campbell counties, most of which I still have. I'd researched the cultures I figured they were from a bit, the Hopewell and Adena people who built settlements in the Ohio River valley between 2,500-1,200 years ago. Then I found an archeology community on FB and posted some of my finds. They were actually from three distinct periods as far back as 8,000 years ago. So much history on this continent before the first European arrived...

Last edited:

I bet if you took it to one of the "roadshow" appraisers, it would be worth thousands.

Since we are left at home without any more basketball and my interest is vanished, I am going to spend the day working outside.

We picked up five Mandevilla plants yesterday, red and yellow that I am going to cultivate on a trellis. These plants love hot weather and full sunshine, I have a spot for them. A sample below. Some people call them Rocktrumpets

20318.Jpg
No Mandevilla's but back in the 20s there was a flower business on the our property. The Mrs' G-Grandparents had about an acre in Dahlias, Glads, and Irises. Sold them by the roadside. They had a couple other businesses on the property as well. When the Mrs and I first met, she had their old cart sitting in the backyard that they used to display the flowers with. Best I could tell it was from the late 1800s. Before I could get to restoring it the wood all rotted and the metal for the wheels had rusted to dust.
Here's a price list from 1928. Can't get these prices now.....
160143789_3719618581490192_7966301274395937314_o.jpg

I love archaeology. Here is a good read that covers a lot of ground.
https://uknowledge.uky.edu/upk_archaeological_anthropology/2/

A mile from my house is a cave with some of the oldest "mud glyphs" in the eastern U.S.
Wow, I’d love to see those mud glyphs some time. And thanks for the tip on that book, Bert, I’m going to see if that’s available on Amazon, or through some used book sites I check.

Wow, I’d love to see those mud glyphs some time. And thanks for the tip on that book, Bert, I’m going to see if that’s available on Amazon, or through some used book sites I check.
Here is a teaser:

Kentucky Archaeology by R. Barry Lewis The University Press of Kentucky, published 1996
18 KENTUCKY ARCHAEOLOGY

The Major Periods of Kentucky Archaeology

Paleoindian periods. The Paleoindian periods span the time from the first inhabitants of the Kentucky region around 10,000 B.C. until the end of the Pleistocene Epoch, or Ice Age, about 8,000 B.C. These people were nomadic, specialized big-game hunters and gatherers. Most of the big game they hunted was extinct by the end of the Pleistocene.

Archaic periods. There are three Archaic periods: the Early, Middle, and Late. The Early Archaic period spans the first two millennia after the Ice Age, or from roughly 8,000 to 6,000 B.C. The sites of these hunters and gatherers show many cultural effects of the shift toward a temperate environment. Nevertheless, Early Archaic tool assemblages still share many basic similarities with those of their Paleoindian ancestors.

The Middle Archaic period dates from 6,000 to 3,000 B.C. Communities were apparently more settled than in the past. There is evidence of such domesticated plants as squash and gourds in the states surrounding Kentucky, and it is reasonable to assume that these plants were also in use here. Technology became increasingly diversified.

The Late Archaic period, which extends from 3,000 to 1,000 B.C., is the best-known Archaic period in Kentucky, due largely to Webb's interest in the preceramic shell middens of the Green River region. The trend toward food production increased, but it remained only a supplement to hunting and

gathering for several more millennia. Regional stylistic traditions of tools and other artifacts can be delineated across Kentucky. Pottery began to be made and used in contemporaneous communities in the southeastern states that border Kentucky.

Woodland periods. There are three Woodland periods: the Early, Middle, and Late. Until recently, most archaeologists (e.g., Griffin 1967) viewed the Early Woodland period (1,000 to 200 B.C.) as a significant period of cultural innovations in which mound ceremonialism, agriculture, and pottery-making were introduced from other parts of North America. Archaeological investigations have now shown that mound building, domesticated plants, and pottery existed in parts of eastern North America before the Early Woodland period. In Kentucky, the Adena culture dominates much of Early and Middle Woodland archaeology. Adena is another of Webb's significant archaeological contributions. During his long career, Webb devoted much of his professional energy to the archaeology of Adena sites and published reports on the excavation of 16 Adena mounds and several syntheses of information about Adena (Schwartz 1967:89-96).

The Middle Woodland (200 B.C. to A.D. 400-500) in the midcontinental United States has become largely synonymous with the Hopewell culture, which archaeologists once viewed as the oldest of two so-called cultural climaxes in North American prehistory, the other being the Mississippi period, which is discussed below (Griffin 1967). Hopewell and other Middle Woodland cultures of the Midwest and Southeast hold interest for many people, if for no other reason than these are the archaeological remains upon which much of the Mound Builder myth was constructed.

The Late Woodland period (A.D. 400 to 900-1000) is the least known archaeological period in Kentucky prehistory. It was a period of great change in the lifeways of the inhabitants of Kentucky. The bow and arrow was probably introduced into the region during the Late Woodland. The drift toward

food production finally reached a critical point, and toward the end of the period, fully agricultural communities existed across much of the state.

Mississippi period. The late prehistory of western and southern Kentucky is largely that of Mississippian farmers. The chiefdoms of this period, which lasted from A.D. 900 to A.D. 1700, had a strong riverine focus, were fully agricultural, and built planned villages and towns that were often fortified. Archaeologists characterize these societies as being of the Mississippian cultural tradition.

Late Prehistoric period. Fort Ancient villages were still thriving communities when the first settlers appeared in the Ohio River Valley. Although similar in some respects to Mississippian farmers, archaeologists view Fort Ancient as a distinct entity in northern Kentucky and southern Ohio. To divorce this culture from Mississippian cultural connotations, Kentucky archaeologists often place Fort Ancient culture in a Late Prehistoric or Fort Ancient period.

Historic period. The archaeology of communities for which there is also documentary, or historical, evidence is a relatively specialized area. In Kentucky it finds application only in investigations of sites that were created after about A.D. 1700. Historic period archaeology in Kentucky is largely that of Euro-American settlers, and the temporal divisions of the period emphasize this non-Native American bias.

Here is a teaser:

Kentucky Archaeology by R. Barry Lewis The University Press of Kentucky, published 1996
18 KENTUCKY ARCHAEOLOGY

The Major Periods of Kentucky Archaeology

Paleoindian periods. The Paleoindian periods span the time from the first inhabitants of the Kentucky region around 10,000 B.C. until the end of the Pleistocene Epoch, or Ice Age, about 8,000 B.C. These people were nomadic, specialized big-game hunters and gatherers. Most of the big game they hunted was extinct by the end of the Pleistocene.

Archaic periods. There are three Archaic periods: the Early, Middle, and Late. The Early Archaic period spans the first two millennia after the Ice Age, or from roughly 8,000 to 6,000 B.C. The sites of these hunters and gatherers show many cultural effects of the shift toward a temperate environment. Nevertheless, Early Archaic tool assemblages still share many basic similarities with those of their Paleoindian ancestors.

The Middle Archaic period dates from 6,000 to 3,000 B.C. Communities were apparently more settled than in the past. There is evidence of such domesticated plants as squash and gourds in the states surrounding Kentucky, and it is reasonable to assume that these plants were also in use here. Technology became increasingly diversified.

The Late Archaic period, which extends from 3,000 to 1,000 B.C., is the best-known Archaic period in Kentucky, due largely to Webb's interest in the preceramic shell middens of the Green River region. The trend toward food production increased, but it remained only a supplement to hunting and

gathering for several more millennia. Regional stylistic traditions of tools and other artifacts can be delineated across Kentucky. Pottery began to be made and used in contemporaneous communities in the southeastern states that border Kentucky.

Woodland periods. There are three Woodland periods: the Early, Middle, and Late. Until recently, most archaeologists (e.g., Griffin 1967) viewed the Early Woodland period (1,000 to 200 B.C.) as a significant period of cultural innovations in which mound ceremonialism, agriculture, and pottery-making were introduced from other parts of North America. Archaeological investigations have now shown that mound building, domesticated plants, and pottery existed in parts of eastern North America before the Early Woodland period. In Kentucky, the Adena culture dominates much of Early and Middle Woodland archaeology. Adena is another of Webb's significant archaeological contributions. During his long career, Webb devoted much of his professional energy to the archaeology of Adena sites and published reports on the excavation of 16 Adena mounds and several syntheses of information about Adena (Schwartz 1967:89-96).

The Middle Woodland (200 B.C. to A.D. 400-500) in the midcontinental United States has become largely synonymous with the Hopewell culture, which archaeologists once viewed as the oldest of two so-called cultural climaxes in North American prehistory, the other being the Mississippi period, which is discussed below (Griffin 1967). Hopewell and other Middle Woodland cultures of the Midwest and Southeast hold interest for many people, if for no other reason than these are the archaeological remains upon which much of the Mound Builder myth was constructed.

The Late Woodland period (A.D. 400 to 900-1000) is the least known archaeological period in Kentucky prehistory. It was a period of great change in the lifeways of the inhabitants of Kentucky. The bow and arrow was probably introduced into the region during the Late Woodland. The drift toward

food production finally reached a critical point, and toward the end of the period, fully agricultural communities existed across much of the state.

Mississippi period. The late prehistory of western and southern Kentucky is largely that of Mississippian farmers. The chiefdoms of this period, which lasted from A.D. 900 to A.D. 1700, had a strong riverine focus, were fully agricultural, and built planned villages and towns that were often fortified. Archaeologists characterize these societies as being of the Mississippian cultural tradition.

Late Prehistoric period. Fort Ancient villages were still thriving communities when the first settlers appeared in the Ohio River Valley. Although similar in some respects to Mississippian farmers, archaeologists view Fort Ancient as a distinct entity in northern Kentucky and southern Ohio. To divorce this culture from Mississippian cultural connotations, Kentucky archaeologists often place Fort Ancient culture in a Late Prehistoric or Fort Ancient period.

Historic period. The archaeology of communities for which there is also documentary, or historical, evidence is a relatively specialized area. In Kentucky it finds application only in investigations of sites that were created after about A.D. 1700. Historic period archaeology in Kentucky is largely that of Euro-American settlers, and the temporal divisions of the period emphasize this non-Native American bias.
That expands on what the experts told me about points I found in a fairly narrow area in N Ky - they ranged from early archaic to mid-Woodland in age. The idea that people several thousand years apart had left their tools and weapons around that area amazed me.

That expands on what the experts told me about points I found in a fairly narrow area in N Ky - they ranged from early archaic to mid-Woodland in age. The idea that people several thousand years apart had left their tools and weapons around that area amazed me.
Yep. My view, and no pro in the area would ever say it in today cancel culture, but the plains Indians brought the bow and arrow into the east around 1200 ad and wiped out the Adena culture entirely. Just my view.

Anyway, my old points got disposed of when my parents sold the house and farm and moved to a new house in 1968. I had some wonderful ones. I am now down to two boards that I don't even display anymore. I found these points mainly in Barren County after I got married. There are a couple good ones but they don't compare to the old ones that got sold in an estate sale.

160242349_3765255130256710_1912376472977834275_o.jpg

160281540_3765255123590044_2631082350470823797_o.jpg

She is lovely, Bert. Nothing like having a daughter - a son is nice too but girls have a special love for their dad. I’m blessed with two.
Came from a family of 4 children...me, 2 brothers, and a sister. Growing up I never could understand why my sister (3 yrs older than me) always got my Dad's 'ear'. I've never been the jealous type, even when I was little, but I just could not understand it. I was always a good kid/teen...never in trouble...excellent grades...sports....etc.
Then I had a daughter, and .....
7iao7ye6T.png
.....I suddenly figured it out.

On indians and points: My father in law lived on "Indian Springs" farm. It was outside Cave City about 1 mile. The whole area around here is Karst Topography, i.e. cave country and all the streams are underground.

Behind my father in laws house was a caved in cave. It was 75 feet deep. At the bottom was a spring that came out of the South side of the caved in cave and flowed about 30 feet and went back into the side of the hill. The slab limestone near the south side of the cliff has a large "bowl" shape warn into the stone. This was supposed to be because the Indians wore it out getting the spring water.

In this area, without surface water sources, the Indians collected at the springs. The ground at this Indian springs was covered in flint chips and discarded points. Additionally, it was only a few miles away from "Flint Knob" a good source of flint.

More reading:

Glasgow Daily Times

“Flint Knob” – Famous Indian Rendezvous

MEMOIR No. 2 OF THE LATE H. Y. DAVIS, OF CAVE CITY

Used by permission; Daniel Pike, Editor Glasgow Daily Times (5-5-2014)​

Flint Knob is true to its name as its rock formation is principally of flint. There is no other bump on the face of Kentucky like it. Flint Knob is at the head of Happy Valley, one of the finest bodies of farming land in the State, with a citizenship unexcelled. But Flint Knob is my theme; will talk of Happy
Valley later.

Here is where the Indians found material for their arrowheads. We might say here was located their factory for supplying arrowheads, not only for those who occupied the “Dark and Bloody Ground”, but for all the various Indian tribes South of the Ohio River.

About half way up the knob on the South side, there is a depression, about eight to one hundred and sixty feet wide, through which runs a ravine. Around this depression there were ledges of limestone, like steps, and within this enclosure there might be seen more than one hundred wagon loads of small flint rocks in various stages of development into arrowheads. Here was the factory.

As the Birmingham district in Alabama seems to have been designated by the “Giver of all gifts” as a manufacturing iron-center, by placing iron-ore and coal contiguous, so, He favored the aborigines of this country by providing them an ideal hunting ground and crude material for the manufacture of hunting and war implements, adjacent to each other and only about two miles South and East of the “Old Trace” that led from the Cumberland (Nashville) on the South to the “Old Fields” of the Indians, in what is now Clark County, Kentucky, and on to the Indian towns in Ohio on the North.

Thousands of arrowheads have been found on the farms of this neighborhood, and are, to the day being exposed by the plows quite frequently.

Flint Knob is not only noted for its being the base of supplies for shooting material for the Indians, but when civilization came along, it promised a site of one of the most popular distilleries in all this section of the country. “Uncle” Andy Chapman lived up near the summit of the knob, and near his house a bold spring of water burst through the flint rock, and it was just below this spring that he located his plant for the manufacture of “Mountain Dew.”

“Uncle” Andy’s best was the best that ever tickled the palate or tangled the feet of any man. Being located high on the knob was no bar to the access of the “Low Spirited,” and the return downhill, was much to their advantage. About the close of the Civil War “Uncle” Andy sold out and moved away, and with him went the art of making “Flint Knob Whiskey”. So the people lost interest, being used to the best and they would have no other, and all this country went “dry”.

Just on the opposite side of the knob from the Chapman Place, in the forepart of the last century, lived the most noted Baptist preacher of that day, Jacob Locke. “Father Locke”, as he was called was a power in his generation, and did more than any man of this day to shape the destinies of the people of the Green River and Barren River country for good. Peace be to his ashes.

Later on, on the Locke farm, it is said, Thomas Dickinson, one of the wealthiest and most esteemed citizens of the country, got his start in life. He was the progenitor of the Glasgow Dickinsons who are “making good” as “chips off the old block”.

She is lovely, Bert. Nothing like having a daughter - a son is nice too but girls have a special love for their dad. I’m blessed with two.

My wife and I have three girls. Decided to stop trying for a boy, or we may have had a girls softball team. Blessed with grandsons though. I am fairly depressed, with no NCAA for us this year. Last year, we had a really good team, winning the SEC by two full games, and trending upward. I fully expected us to make a run at the Final Four, and then, no tournament. Now, we have a stinker of a year, and they have the tournament. Not sure that I have much interest this year. Oh well, I still have golf, and lots of limb clearing/yard work, once my back rehabs a little.

Last edited:
This morning's haul. Note the coin located upper-right with the Art Linkletter-looking dude. It's a 20 Belgian (Belgie) Franc piece dated 1980. Some stuff I find simply boggles the imagination.

161059522_10223510343327297_5288316810412297518_o.jpg
You made me bring out my international coin collection that I haven't looked at in over 20 years. These coins represent every continent with the exception of Africa and Antarctica (obviously). They really need to be cleaned. The far left column are coins from the 1800s with the oldest being an 1840 German Kreuzer. The next column is from the 1910s and then each decade through the 80s. I'm no numismatist but I'm guessing these probably aren't worth much. More of a conversation piece. Please forgive the poor photography.

enhance

Dang MD, you and Rooster @_Rooster are the foul-typingist bunch of mugs going. Just glad it isn't in English. At least you both have; some scruples...
A Scallop's almost a nightcrawler...
Very True. This just for you. The parsimonious tree based on molecular data, indicates a sister relationship of the Annelids (Earthworms) and Bivalvia (Scallops). Testing the hypotheses on the phylogenetic relationships suggest that the molluscs and annelids form a monophyletic lineage and unites the molluscan taxa to a monophyletic group supporting the Eutrochozoa hypothesis and the monophyly of annelids and molluscs.
758cf1ec14511303b98222724f17e47c.jpg

dangerous place to be wandering around at night.
grand-canyon_24.jpg

Another place noted for deaths. Some real, some manufactured.

highbr31.jpg
tripsofalifetime_AWL_US04507_HR2_WEB.jpg

I just love the Kentucky River and the danger was real. I nearly drown in a fishing mishap when I was 12. Then later rescued a young man from New Jersey who slipped on some ice about to slide over those limestone cliffs at high bridge while at UK.
These?
0000.jpg

Last edited:
As you said, I'm also blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, I wanted a son and got a daughter. When she was pregnant with our second child, I wanted another daughter and this time I got my wish. My wife says they take so much after me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Very True. This just for you. The parsimonious tree based on molecular data, indicates a sister relationship of the Annelids (Earthworms) and Bivalvia (Scallops). Testing the hypotheses on the phylogenetic relationships suggest that the molluscs and annelids form a monophyletic lineage and unites the molluscan taxa to a monophyletic group supporting the Eutrochozoa hypothesis and the monophyly of annelids and molluscs.

All of that is way, way above my pay grade.

But Rooster if you call me a molluscs again you are in deep dodo. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT