ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I went to see the kids Christmas Eve and just as we were leaving Cordmaker called and said the badges were supposed to be delivered. So I picked them up on the way out. They both got here along with a surprise in good shape. Later on today I will post some pictures after I get caught up unpacking et.al. The craftmanship is simply wonderful.

I hope everyone had a fun Christmas. I got to see all of my immediate family so that is what counts. Sherry and I are impossible to get needed Christmas presents, so this year I got some really good bourbon, some photo books, some coffee to experiment with to see if I like it and stuff like that. So no bad ties or shirts or other useless presents. Lots of hug and kisses.

My daughter lives in Shelbyville and we actually got about and inch and a half of snow Christmas Eve night and Christmas. The good part was the roads were dry when we left yesterday.

Folks below are Cordmakers work. I show one individual badge, then both with a tape measure to show their relative size (they are big). Also Cordmaker sent Sherry a Christmas ornament. I attach a picture of that also.

Post script: Sherry said thanks Cordmaker!
133629419_3557496164365942_3319250253965071383_o.jpg

133750281_3557496287699263_8134607608638780444_o.jpg

133637371_3557496221032603_506947334287948581_o.jpg

• Good Morning, you rapscallions.
  • We had some more 20s this morning. I'm ready for Spring.
  • No deer to speak of with all of this weather.
  • 2 grays playing around.
  • Enjoyed seeing and being with #3. He's back in Europe. He had to go home via Amsterdam because of C-19.
  • I'll be glad when the Authorities get the Nashville bombing figured out.
  • Belated Merry Christmas to all of you.

I'm fine and the family is too. I apologize for being remiss in my exchanges with you all.
  • Good Morning, you rapscallions.
  • We had some more 20s this morning. I'm ready for Spring.
  • No deer to speak of with all of this weather.
  • 2 grays playing around.
  • Enjoyed seeing and being with #3. He's back in Europe. He had to go home via Amsterdam because of C-19.
  • I'll be glad when the Authorities get the Nashville bombing figured out.
  • Belated Merry Christmas to all of you.
Welcome back. Great seeing you again.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 46°F and clear with 90% humidity. Expecting 77°F for today's high. Front moves in tomorrow. Hope we receive rain from it. Our present drought level is classified severe as it is.

Cats disappointed us fans yesterday. What an awful record in futility. Nothing more to say. On the bright side, Wildcat football and basketball both play next Saturday. Can Cal right the ship?

Wishing all our fellow D-League members happiness and health.

OIP.7zow6u8tEQWlVRl2KuCctwHaHa

Wrong thread Austin. This should be in the Political thread for the libs.....

Folks below are Cordmakers work. I show one individual badge, then both with a tape measure to show their relative size (they are big). Also Cordmaker sent Sherry a Christmas ornament. I attach a picture of that also.

Post script: Sherry said thanks Cordmaker!
133629419_3557496164365942_3319250253965071383_o.jpg

133750281_3557496287699263_8134607608638780444_o.jpg

133637371_3557496221032603_506947334287948581_o.jpg
Tell Sherry she is welcome!!! You have one of a kind in that ornament, no two pieces of stained glass is the same!!!! If you are a good boy you she might get another one next year!!!! I'll mail it in July just to make sure you get it by Christmas. Thank you for the kind words on the workmanship, if it it don't pass my quality check, I do it over!!!!! I am working on some UK design ornaments, although they can't sold!! That's just what Mr. Cash told me!!!!

Tell Sherry she is welcome!!! You have one of a kind in that ornament, no two pieces of stained glass is the same!!!! If you are a good boy you she might get another one next year!!!! I'll mail it in July just to make sure you get it by Christmas. Thank you for the kind words on the workmanship, if it it don't pass my quality check, I do it over!!!!! I am working on some UK design ornaments, although they can't sold!! That's just what Mr. Cash told me!!!!
We actually got it on Christmas eve. Only 14 days to go 79 miles. 😍 I suggest September 1.

Good morning D, all our internet service is out here in the Berg! What a Christmas morning breakfast we had yesterday!!! The works!! Going to Earlington today to have Christmas with my oldest son, then back home to have Christmas with my daughter. I got a Gorilla ladder, new soldering iron and a$40 card to Lowe’s. I hope the D has a great day! Speaking of Earlington, how many remember listening to the state tournament when they won it? Be glad when they get the internet back up and going!!

I attended that State Tournament. In high school, we used to have so much fun at State Tournament.

I attended that State Tournament. In high school, we used to have so much fun at State Tournament.
I was at that tournament that is where I got coach Rupp's autograph. Not that championship game but earlier in the tournament. I couldn't believe Earlington got off two shots in 3 seconds having to move the whole length of the court. But they did! 1967 seems like a long time ago for sure!

I was at that tournament that is where I got coach Rupp's autograph. Not that championship game but earlier in the tournament. I couldn't believe Earlington got off two shots in 3 seconds having to move the whole length of the court. But they did! 1967 seems like a long time ago for sure!
Attended EHS and was at the State Tournament. Announcers said before the last shot “Do not rush the floor.” Yeah we didn’t pay attention to that. What a team and what a Coach Bob Fox was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT