ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

In Ashland, we had the Trail Drive-In, torn down in the late 70's. They closed for the winter and they posted a note on their sign, which I heard Paul Harvey read on the air, one time. It said, "When the snow is gone, and the grass has riz, this is where the movies is."

I watched a few movies at the old Trail Drive-in as well.

large.jpg

Hopefully UK lands another basketball commitment tonight in Devin Askew.

FREE YMMOT!

:basketball:Thursday quickies: Devin Askew decision day edition. Link
:basketball:Evan Daniels updates the recruitment of Devin Askew, Cade Cunningham, and Greg Brown. Link
:basketball:UK hosting Shawn Phillips and visiting Paul McMillan IV. Link
:basketball:UK visits Top-30 recruit Efton Reid. Link
:basketball:Top 10 recruit Jaden Bradley to visit UK. Link
:basketball:Blue-White game preview and viewing info. Link
:basketball:EJ Montgomery named to Karl Malone Award Watch List. Link

:football:UK-Georgia preview, viewing info, and more. Link
:football:UK vs.Georgia: Everything you need to know. Link
:football:Scouting Report: Georgia Bulldogs. Link
:football:Lynn Bowden wins Manning Award Quarterback of the Week. Link

Hopefully UK lands another basketball commitment tonight in Devin Askew.

FREE YMMOT!

:basketball:Thursday quickies: Devin Askew decision day edition. Link
:basketball:Evan Daniels updates the recruitment of Devin Askew, Cade Cunningham, and Greg Brown. Link
:basketball:UK hosting Shawn Phillips and visiting Paul McMillan IV. Link
:basketball:UK visits Top-30 recruit Efton Reid. Link
:basketball:Top 10 recruit Jaden Bradley to visit UK. Link
:basketball:Blue-White game preview and viewing info. Link
:basketball:EJ Montgomery named to Karl Malone Award Watch List. Link

:football:UK-Georgia preview, viewing info, and more. Link
:football:UK vs.Georgia: Everything you need to know. Link
:football:Scouting Report: Georgia Bulldogs. Link
:football:Lynn Bowden wins Manning Award Quarterback of the Week. Link
Totally awesome! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Friday morning D League.

Trust all are well. The weather man is telling us we are not out of hurricane season yet as there is a disturbance in the Gulf that could develop into trouble. It may be getting wet around here. Our current temperature is 63° and we should get up to 83° at our place.

FREE YMMOT
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

I see Ed Beck died. The first game I saw UK play in person, Ed Beck was the starting center. He was steady and rock solid. That team won a national championship. RIP Ed and thank you for the memories.
72475169_10217511235627714_8021300455520862208_n.jpg

Good morning all, I see Ymmot is still gone. I know exactly the post he got booted for, and it was far less inflammatory than a lot of post on here. Such BS. I hope he gets back soon. I don't have a lot of hope for our Football team tomorrow, wish Georgia would have won last week.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a nice restful weekend. Talk to y'all later!

Morning good folks of the D-League. I was thinking that today is the day that Ymmot is free.

It is sunny and 38.1°F. Sherry and I got half the yard seeded and rolled. We hope to do the rest this afternoon.

At noon I see my cardiologist for my preop heart checkup. New right hip on October 28. After that there may be some butt kicking!

I look forward to the blue white tonight. It is going to be a busy day for me.

Morning good folks of the D-League. I was thinking that today is the day that Ymmot is free.

It is sunny and 38.1°F. Sherry and I got half the yard seeded and rolled. We hope to do the rest this afternoon.

At noon I see my cardiologist for my preop heart checkup. New right hip on October 28. After that there may be some butt kicking!

Good luck, Bert. I see my ortho guy next Thursday to see if they are going to give me one. Hard to roll over in bed, because of the pain. He already has done two knee replacements, so this should be easy peasy.

Good luck with the procedure, Bert. Wishing you the best.

I'm also looking forward to Blue/White this evening. Go Cats!

Good luck at your doctor appointment Bert.

Good luck, Bert. I see my ortho guy next Thursday to see if they are going to give me one. Hard to roll over in bed, because of the pain. He already has done two knee replacements, so this should be easy peasy.

I just wish that I had know early in life that I had bad cartelege. I would not have played the sports that I did. Yeap, I have one knee replacement, not the right hip, then an early follow on to replace the left hip. The left hip has a rod and three bolts in it now and they will have to be removed. That will be the tough one as they will have to go into the knee and the back side for the hip.

Good luck with the procedure, Bert. Wishing you the best.

I'm also looking forward to Blue/White this evening. Go Cats!

Good luck at your doctor appointment Bert.

Thanks fellows.

Kind of mean for Sherry to be kicking your butt so soon after hip surgery. I guess you've got it coming though. :cry:

I just wish that I had know early in life that I had bad cartelege. I would not have played the sports that I did. Yeap, I have one knee replacement, not the right hip, then an early follow on to replace the left hip. The left hip has a rod and three bolts in it now and they will have to be removed. That will be the tough one as they will have to go into the knee and the back side for the hip.

Thanks fellows.

Hate that for you, since replacing the hip from the back is a lot tougher than from the front.

Wishing you well Bert and a complete, quick recovery from your surgery.

Best wishes for you Bert!

ADVERTISEMENT