ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

PH_BNSF_2807-ParkedAtRochelle-20091018-b.JPG

I had relatives named Devine. My great aunt was a Millard. Her name was Agnes and she married Ben Devine. They moved to Louisville and lived there until their deaths. .Can't remember exactly, but I think they lived off of Manslick Road.
Ben We had some friends I went to school with their son his name was Ronnie. She was a Millard then she married a Devine. The name of the road may have been the Martwick RD. at that time, may have been a road that cut off from CC to Nelson Creek area!!!

Makers Mark is my personal favorite, Buffalo Trace., and Woodford's Reserve. Bert anything drinkable here?
Yes. Woodford's Reserve is not my favored but a lot of people love it. I love Makers Mark and it will always be in stock at my house. Makers 46 is wonderful. I love Buffalo Trace. I keep Knob Creek bourbon and rye, several bottles of Four Roses, Bulliet, Taylor and some others.

Ben We had some friends I went to school with their son his name was Ronnie. She was a Millard then she married a Devine. The name of the road may have been the Martwick RD. at that time, may have been a road that cut off from CC to Nelson Creek area!!!

I'm sure they were relatives of mine. My Dad would have known who they were, but, unfortunately, living 5 hours away, I seldom had reason to get back there, especially when my Dad lived in Louisville. He passed away in March of 2017, and he took that info with him.

Saw the Twilight Zone episode with him in it during New Years marathon. He was a big story teller (lies) who was being watched by aliens who would take the most interesting life forms of visited planets and take them to their planet for observation.

I always admired his acting. He played a great part in, The Man Who Shot Liberty Vallance.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • 44º in Johns Creek. The rain stopped. Clear and beautiful. The forecast looks like we will be warmer and nice for a few days. Cold front coming about Wednesday.
  • Saw 3 deer this morning. We have lots of them.
  • The Dark Magic was really good this morning. I tried Shufflebean, but it was not dark enough for me.
  • Be careful out there.
  • Carry on.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • 44º in Johns Creek. The rain stopped. Clear and beautiful. The forecast looks like we will be warmer and nice for a few days. Cold front coming about Wednesday.
  • Saw 3 deer this morning. We have lots of them.
  • The Dark Magic was really good this morning. I tried Shufflebean, but it was not dark enough for me.
  • Be careful out there.
  • Carry on.

Don, The weather is pretty much the same for Ashland. Not bad for January in Eastern KY.

I had a friend who thought the same way. He ended up marrying her.
[laughing]

Good morning! Knocked out 10.5 hours last night. Phone rang and woke me up or I might still be down. I could have been a contender in the ranks of professional sleepers.

UK 84 bama 72

Looks like a beautiful day outside. After the ball game I've got a couple of things to do that will require me to go out there. Appreciate it.

Saw yesterday that people are starting to talk about Eddie Gran as a head coach candidate. I guess 10 wins in the SEC will shine a pretty bright light on your program. If he goes I hope we get someone with great recruiting ties to Ohio.

Go Cats!

[laughing]

Good morning! Knocked out 10.5 hours last night. Phone rang and woke me up or I might still be down. I could have been a contender in the ranks of professional sleepers.

UK 84 bama 72

Looks like a beautiful day outside. After the ball game I've got a couple of things to do that will require me to go out there. Appreciate it.

Saw yesterday that people are starting to talk about Eddie Gran as a head coach candidate. I guess 10 wins in the SEC will shine a pretty bright light on your program. If he goes I hope we get someone with great recruiting ties to Ohio.

Go Cats!

And likes to utilize his tight end.

Brought to you by Sugar Pops. Shot from guns. Wild Bill Hickok with his sidekick, Jingles Jones.

Took our Corvette out west two summers ago and toured for 23 days. Saw as much as we could in that time and Deadwood, SD was a place we stopped. Saw where Hickok was murdered and his gravesite. Really neat old town. Badlands were great.

I have the trilogy recorded. Fistful of Dollars was probably my least favorite of the 3 even though I really like it. Of course, The Good, the Bad, and the ugly was one of my all-time favorites and For a few Dollars More was great, too. Supposed to go see Clint's latest movie, "The Mule" this coming week. He will be missed when he is gone.

And likes to utilize his tight end.

Exactly. I meant to throw that caveat in my post. CJ caught anything that was near him and was a pretty effective runner after the catch. That's going to stick in my craw for a long time.

I have the trilogy recorded. Fistful of Dollars was probably my least favorite of the 3 even though I really like it. Of course, The Good, the Bad, and the ugly was one of my all-time favorites and For a few Dollars More was great, too. Supposed to go see Clint's latest movie, "The Mule" this coming week. He will be missed when he is gone.

Dad and I are supposed to go see that this Tuesday. I know it will be good. Clint don't mess around with bad movies.

I'm ready. Think I'll make me a small adult beverage for the game. Should go good on top of the big breakfast I just ate.

How bout that new job?
Well...that’s part of “it’s been a week “
Got a call Monday morning with apologies that they weren’t ready to hire after all (this after I went and spent $250 on scrubs). And that they were still working on a budget and would call me Friday
They never called. All of this came after waiting for several weeks and being asked for patience.
Needless to say I was rather upset. Started looking again. We will see how it goes

Well...that’s part of “it’s been a week “
Got a call Monday morning with apologies that they weren’t ready to hire after all (this after I went and spent $250 on scrubs). And that they were still working on a budget and would call me Friday
They never called. All of this came after waiting for several weeks and being asked for patience.
Needless to say I was rather upset. Started looking again. We will see how it goes

That sucks. God has a plan for you. When you do find something, it will be the right place for you. Keep the faith.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT