ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Hey ymmot., I'm still up for a little while. Looks like a full moon. I can see critters walking around its so bright out. FCC.

I wasn't up for long after I posted that.

Mornin' D
Coffee procured & secured.
Got most of the stuff done I wanted to get done....nothing left to do but enjoy the next four days with family & friends.
A W sure would make the rest of this week a little nicer. Hopefully Camp Cal doesn't slow'em down too much. They usually don't win the next game after CC...but this team is definitely different. Roles & playing time are getting more defined...let's hope they embrace the chase, so to speak. Trying to stay posimistic! (positive & optimistic)

GO UK!

Hey! Nice UK!

Let's go, let's go, lets go

enhance

Whenever you have the time, give this a listen. I listened to half of it last night and will get the rest of it later today. Just a couple of guys messing around with their geetars.

The whole album is damn good. Not one bad track and the conversations between the two of them really adds to the package.

The whole album is damn good. Not one bad track and the conversations between the two of them really adds to the package.
No doubt. AK's hands are huge. And he plays upside down. And he picks with his fingers. Amazing sound though.

SRV is the only "entertainer", other than to a lesser extent Jim Croce, who really affected me when I heard he had died.

Whenever you have the time, give this a listen. I listened to half of it last night and will get the rest of it later today. Just a couple of guys messing around with their geetars.

I gotta listen to this later. AK's Born Under a Bad Sign album is one of my favorite classic blues albums - along with B B King's Live At the Regal.

Rooster's View:
I dislike the cheaters and everything associated with perpetuation of their institutional deceit and corruption. They along with U6 have represented everything wrong with collegiate sports. I'm really looking forward to today's game. To be the best you, need to play the best and beat them. I never expect UK to lose and don't today. I believe we have the best roster in the nation. We've seen improvement in every game and it's this journey that makes every season a blast.
ZrRvtMtw_o.gif

Rooster's View:
I dislike the cheaters and everything associated with perpetuation of their institutional deceit and corruption. They along with U6 have represented everything wrong with collegiate sports. I'm really looking forward to today's game. To be the best you, need to play the best and beat them. I never expect UK to lose and don't today. I believe we have the best roster in the nation. We've seen improvement in every game and it's this journey that makes every season a blast.
ZrRvtMtw_o.gif

Attababy! Very inspirational and chock full of truth! Also, nice UK

Heading out for awhile but I'm going to play the rest of that video on the big stereo when I get back.

I have an open heart and an open mind about the Cats today. I know we have a team that's capable of winning it all this year. Today doesn't have much to do with that and is only one step in the journey. Would like to know the rationale that says UK at 8-2 is ranked 19 and the Cheats at 8-2 are ranked 9th.

Last edited:
I think it's time to have a pre-game drink. A white russian should do the trick. Right after I wrap these two gifts. One thing I bought her is supposed to be shipped here on the 24th. Believe that when I see it. By the way, somehow or another I actually paid attention when she told me last month that she wanted one of two things. I got her both.

I have an open heart and an open mind about the Cats today. I know we have a team that's capable of winning it all this year. Today doesn't have much to do with that and is only one step in the journey. Would like to know the rationale that says UK at 8-2 is ranked 19 and the Cheats at 8-2 are ranked 9th.
The Duke massacre certainly didn't help the cause. Plus the cheats have 2 top twenty wins against UCLA and Gonzaga. The Cats have no signature wins so today's game is big. Kansas in Rupp will be even bigger IMO.

The Duke massacre certainly didn't help the cause. Plus the cheats have 2 top twenty wins against UCLA and Gonzaga. The Cats have no signature wins so today's game is big. Kansas in Rupp will be even bigger IMO.

That's right. I was forgetting about the Gonzaga win.

Heard yesterday that Quade is going to play at Washington. Probably a good stop for him because they play a zone defense. Like Cal says, "I can't hide you here".

Rooster's View:
ZrRvtMtw_o.gif

Totally agree. The only difference is that U6 got what was coming to them. UNCheats got caught, and still got away with it. Tough for me to stomach that.

Me too. My Grandmother used to take me to a movie down at the Rialto, and then to the Blue Boar. What I wouldn't give for just one more of those days.

That's how most of my Blue Boar trips happened too. Grandma would take me to movies and museums. Would also take me to Stewarts twice a year to get me a new pair of Chuck Taylors.

The only food more perfect than bacon, is another food wrapped with bacon.

Totally agree. The only difference is that U6 got what was coming to them. UNCheats got caught, and still got away with it. Tough for me to stomach that.

Have to think that the U6 punishment isn't over yet. They'll probably let it slide though since all guilty parties are gone. You know, like they did with UK.

Not so sure. They got caught faking recruitment documents while on major probation. They may sit one out.

Seems like I heard that the NCAA has said that no more punishment will occur for them this year. Next year though? Death penalty is warranted. I'll settle for more scholly reductions and two years of no post season play.

Just saw Tom Izzo say he got a Green Bay Packer uniform for Christmas. I did too. There's pictures of me wearing it somewhere. I ended up with a real football uniform a few years later but we moved before I ever got to play in a game. The school I went to didn't have football but I played basketball and baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT