ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I do not have inside knowledge but I read here it's a temp banishment for undisclosed actions. I look forward to his return to the flock.
giphy.gif

• I am missing ymmot too. I think his timeout will be over about the 1st of the year.
  • Also missing Bev's stats at the half and after the game.
  • Green's injured eye looked terrible.
  • Watching the game replay right now.
  • All of those turnovers.
  • Likes applied.
  • We have lots of snow on the ground. Streets and roads are clear. We got 3-4 inches.
  • The kids are still finding some slopes.
  • Carry on.

Last edited:
Good afternoon D-League! Went over to very close friends last night for dinner. We were neighbors years back and started block parties before they become popular. A very tight nit neighborhood we got real close. Raising kids together and fun while doing it.

We had a wonderful dinner and desert. We discussed old times and had many laughs. Played dominos but couldn't finish the game. Didn't get home until 1:45am cst. It's fortunate to get together again, especially within a couple of weeks before Christmas! Wanda and I needed that.

Murph keep us posted on your CDL. To everyone a good Day!

Will this heat never break? :angry:

Phoenix, AZ 10 Day Weather
3:34 pm MST
Print

DAY

DESCRIPTION
HIGH / LOW PRECIP WIND HUMIDITY
TONIGHT

DEC 10 Partly Cloudy
--53°
0%
E 9 mph 14%
MON

DEC 11 Partly Cloudy
77°47°
0%
E 7 mph 12%
TUE

DEC 12 Sunny
79°48°
0%
E 9 mph 12%
WED

DEC 13 Sunny
75°44°
0%
E 4 mph 13%
THU

DEC 14 Sunny
74°46°
0%
SE 5 mph 16%
FRI

DEC 15 Sunny
74°46°
0%
E 6 mph 17%
SAT

DEC 16 Partly Cloudy
72°47°
0%
SSE 4 mph 20%
SUN

DEC 17 Sunny
73°48°
0%
NE 5 mph 20%
MON

DEC 18 Sunny
74°50°
0%
ENE 4 mph 21%
TUE

DEC 19 Sunny
75°52°
0%
NE 5 mph 22%
WED

DEC 20 Mostly Sunny
76°51°
0%
SE 5 mph 24%
THU

DEC 21 Mostly Sunny
75°49°
0%
S 6 mph 27%
FRI

DEC 22 Mostly Sunny
72°46°
0%
E 5 mph 25%
SAT

DEC 23 Sunny
70°46°
0%
NNE 4 mph 24%
SUN

DEC 24 Sunny
71°48°
0%
NE 6 mph 25%

All-time college basketball wins as of now;

1. Kentucky 2,245
2. Kansas. 2,224

That's why any Cats' win is a mini-celebration and so is any Jailhawk's loss.
Even though it doesn't seem to matter to many, the most important stat should be winning percentage and not total wins. UK is #1 in this category with .765 followed by UNC at .739 and then Kansas at .725. UNC has played 62 more games than UK and Kansas 133 more. If UK played the same amount of games as Kansas at a 76.5 winning percentage then that would give them an extra 101 wins. That 19 game difference in total wins doesn't paint the whole picture. Well at least it shouldn't IMO but what do I know.

Last edited:
Good afternoon D-League! Went over to very close friends last night for dinner. We were neighbors years back and started block parties before they become popular. A very tight nit neighborhood we got real close. Raising kids together and fun while doing it.

We had a wonderful dinner and desert. We discussed old times and had many laughs. Played dominos but couldn't finish the game. Didn't get home until 1:45am cst. It's fortunate to get together again, especially within a couple of weeks before Christmas! Wanda and I needed that.

Murph keep us posted on your CDL. To everyone a good Day!
Hope you had a good day buddy. Thanks

Even though it doesn't seem to matter to many, the most important stat should be winning percentage and not total wins. UK is #1 in this category with .765 followed by UNC at .739 and then Kansas at .725. UNC has played 62 more games than UK and Kansas 133 more. If UK played the same amount of games as Kansas at a 76.5 winning percentage then that would give them an extra 101 wins. That 19 game difference in total wins doesn't paint the whole picture. Well at least it shouldn't IMO but what do I know.
Technically, I agree with you. But let Kansas (or UNC-Cheats) get one win ahead and it's certain the national sports narrative would "new #1 in college basketball." I remember when UNC briefly edged ahead of Kentucky up until 1997 or so. UK was waaaaay ahead in win percentage and no one gave the Cats credit for that.

Technically, I agree with you. But let Kansas (or UNC-Cheats) get one win ahead and it's certain the national sports narrative would "new #1 in college basketball." I remember when UNC briefly edged ahead of Kentucky up until 1997 or so. UK was waaaaay ahead in win percentage and no one gave the Cats credit for that.
The media (especially ESPN) would LOVE to see UK dethroned but it's not really comparing apples to apples. Kind of like when Roger Maris broke Babe's single season HR record. Roger played in 10 more games. I won't count Bonds, McGwire and Sosa. They cheated.

• I am missing ymmot too. I think his timeout will be over about the 1st of the year.
  • Likes applied.
  • We have lots of snow on the ground. Streets and roads are clear. We got 3-4 inches.
  • Carry on.

What happened to ymmot?

First time I saw that movie...the kid in me had one question:

She is 50 feet tall. What did she use to cover up the important parts?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL Undies. Bought them at Lane Bryant I believe. Got a great deal on them (they had just been sitting on the shelf for a really long time.)

• Likes applied.
  • Carry on.
Sorry about the stats
My laptop died and I now post from my phone
It’s difficult to get them to copy over
But I’ll try again next game

Just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" for the 300th time. And yet, when George's brother Harry rushes in from the blizzard and says, "Here's to my big brother George, the richest man in town!" my eyes got dusty yet again.

I've studied that scene practically frame by frame and I still can't figure out how Frank Capra manipulates me every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT