ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Well, I don't have a petticoat, I have a pettisweater. Perhaps you should just read for awhile until you get a hang of this stuff.

Oh, and another thing, there is no such thing as a gravitational wave. Gravity is a constant force. There either IS gravity, or there is NOT gravity. Gravity is omnidirectional and the only variance would be due to disposition of a celestial body, or the destruction of a celestial body that would result in a decrease in overall gravity. The mere idea of discerning a gravity source across the universe that is unique to the gravitational forces present in our own solar system is preposterous. To argue that gravity wave detection is possible is to argue that gravity is constant. How else could you separate anomalies?

Ha!

[laughing]

I'll tell y'all about a deal I snagged last night at our local H.E.B grocery store. Five (5) 100-count boxes of Lipton Tea bags for $2.48 each. Price is normally $3.48 ea. per 100 ct. I pulled a store coupon for $5 off $15 for Lipton, Knorr, Hellman's or Breyer's products. Offer expired last night.

Comparatively speaking, at Publix in FL, a 100-ct. box of Lipton tea bags costs $4.70. Their store brand costs around $3.69.

I now have enough tea bags to last for a year. Heh heh, gotta love deals.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F35362592%2F140985616039%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

5333909-1914608579-giphy.gif

Did y’all see Fox’s first NBA bucket. Back door dunk. Go Cats. FCC.

No, I just kind of followed the scores. I like Sac's young Cats. Willie has improved a lot, and Skal...wow. That kid couldn't walk and chew gum here; he's really grown up.

I love AD and Boogie but I hate the fact they are perpetual losers. Kind of expected Darius Miller to do something, he got 4 fouls and nothing else.

Phoenix Cats got beat by about 70 or something.

KAT and his super team got whipped by the Spurs without Kawhi Leonard.

John Wall won:okay:. I'll just follow him. Solid squad, added Jodie Meeks. They just need a big man.

And Rick Pitino is a man of God, y'all. Don't ever forget that. He answers to only one man.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 45º in Johns Creek. Clear & beautiful.
  • 1st mug of Dark Magic consumed. Good stuff.
  • Driving over to Mississippi after while. Visiting relatives and going to the game Saturday. Excited.
  • Gotta get busy.
  • Y'all take care.
  • Carry on.

Drive fast and reckless. Enjoy your visit and have fun at the game. Wave to the cameras and we will wave back.

No, I just kind of followed the scores. I like Sac's young Cats. Willie has improved a lot, and Skal...wow. That kid couldn't walk and chew gum here; he's really grown up.

I love AD and Boogie but I hate the fact they are perpetual losers. Kind of expected Darius Miller to do something, he got 4 fouls and nothing else.

Phoenix Cats got beat by about 70 or something.

KAT and his super team got whipped by the Spurs without Kawhi Leonard.

John Wall won:okay:. I'll just follow him. Solid squad, added Jodie Meeks. They just need a big man.

And Rick Pitino is a man of God, y'all. Don't ever forget that. He answers to only one man.

When most people say "I swear to God" or "As God is my witness" you can be pretty sure they are lying.
Hey...Glad to know after 54 years you can still stick IT out !
[banana]

A popcicle stick and tape does the trick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT