ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

UHhhh....I DID NOT. I passed a lie detector test. Only God can judge me.

I watched a program about the Green River killer last night. He easily passed a lie detector test early in the investigation and went on to kill about 60 more women. The test only works if it bothers someone to lie. A pathological liar can pass the test.

A person with the heartlessness to eat all the donuts could possibly fool a lie detector.

donut-trap.gif

This might catch that rascal.

Hello all.

Not much going on here other than the regular stuff.

Blue/white game tonight. I'm going to it.

Football tomorrow.....not sure how I feel about it. I can see it going multiple ways. Don't feel good about it but don't feel bad either. Guess we shall see.

It used to be that when UK played, you almost always said, "we're gonna lose." (and were always mostly right) Now at least we can say, when facing certain teams, "we'll probably lose but we just might pull off an upset." Maybe we can reach the place when we can genuinely just wonder who's gonna win today.

Hello all.

Not much going on here other than the regular stuff.

Blue/white game tonight. I'm going to it.

Football tomorrow.....not sure how I feel about it. I can see it going multiple ways. Don't feel good about it but don't feel bad either. Guess we shall see.
Football: Gonna be tough in the Doghouse. Miss State by 10.

Basketball: Have fun at the scrimmage. I hope to take in a game on November 26 when I visit Lexington

Good morning from ATX. We've got 73°F in North Austin. Topping out at 88°F today. Cold front coming in tomorrow.

Lots of football on tap today. Longhorns vs Cowboys at 11:00 am and Cats vs Cowboys at 3 pm.

Cats looked good last night. Knox should be a force. Diallo is no joke. Couple others look really fast.

That's all, folks. Behave.

It's going to be a beautiful October day in the east - my favorite weather of the year. As I just posted on the hoops board, I was left underwhelmed by what I DIDNT see last night - either a transcendent physical talent ready to be the signature of a team, like Wall or Towns or Davis, or a prolific scoring guard to keep defenses honest like Murray or Monk or Knight.

But, hell, I'm always wrong.

Good morning
I’m actually off work today!
Alas...have a ton of house stuff to do (general cleaning, laundry, groceries) and errands to run that I won’t have time for next week
We’re getting ready for Boo Bash which is the 26-29. I’m scheduled to work approximately 52 hours next week.
At least I’ll be home for the game today
Hope all are well

:basketball: As a self-admitting sunshine pumper, I liked what I saw in the Blue-White Game. The team is stacked with talent. Their weaknesses are maturity and familiarity. Vertical learning curve, good attitude, the return of Vanderbilt and this team can determine their own future. I expect the growth will be a blast to watch. Ready for the BOOM!

:football: I am looking forward to the MSU ^Game^ today and want the cats to stay focused on the task at hand. I'm still developing confidence in their SEC talent but not in their fight. I'm fired up to whup up on some dog.
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT