ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Glad to see the D-League is still cooking along. I'm just going to pretend like I came out of a deep coma, nobody noticed, and if I think of something worthwhile, I'll throw it out there like nothing happened. And yes, before anyone else says it, I realize this doesn't qualify...

D-League is still cooking
3Tier-1.jpg

pappy-locator-2.0.jpg

Pleased to announce that 54 years ago today Ms Starchief and I tied the knot. Dated for 1 1/2 years before that. No shacking up back in those days. Been thinking about just sticking it out to the end since I've gotten this far. I got a good 'un.
51 years, two months and a day with my wife.

I tell her if she leaves I am packing my bags and going with her.

She is also a "good'un".

Pleased to announce that 54 years ago today Ms Starchief and I tied the knot. Dated for 1 1/2 years before that. No shacking up back in those days. Been thinking about just sticking it out to the end since I've gotten this far. I got a good 'un.
Congrats to the highest degree!! BTW, every time I see your avatar it reminds me of this King Of The Hill episode. Just shake your fist at them. That'll teach 'em.

yOQr33F.png

smoking pork belly n meat loaf Saturday..not sure of the sides open for suggestions
Sewn some rebels grass seed in the front today
mileage ranked up from Corydon to Etown today

prolly mow this weekend...may hit up the glendale festival sometime this weekend...scores points with the boss
not much else movin this side of town

There's a Barred Owl that perches in a tree near our bedroom window, a magnificent creature, and lately we've been hearing it's eerie, distinctive hooting.

This morning my wife said, "I heard the owl just as I was waking. Then I thought I heard a baby shrieking. I must have been dreaming." I didn't have the heart to tell the city girl that Mr. Owl had no doubt murdered a baby bunny.

Congratulations Starchief5 you are a very good man. Beautiful testimonial. I think I got a great one too!. So far 43 years!

My lady friend got hurt on the job. Brownie points piling up since I basically moved her into my apartment. Breakfast in bed before I go to work. Lunch is zapping soup in the microwave. Dinner is also served in bed. She has a torn rotator cuff. Workman’ Comp should be open and shut. At least her job is doing the right thing...but my lawyer is on speed dial just in case!

Stumbled across this old photo tonight. I was 19 and she was 18. Dig the groovy flattop.

1379444_212610475584625_1462934691_n.jpg

Super congrats. May you celebrate many more.

Blue-White scrimmage tonight at 6 PM CST on SEC Network.

Be there.

Aloha.
Hope we get to see Baker and Wynyard. But in any case, it'll be the first real look at lots of new Cats. Always exciting. Then tomorrow I have tickets for the Navy-UCF game at the academy in Annapolis, which should be interesting. UCF is Top 20, and Navy was before a loss to Memphis.

Hope we get to see Baker and Wynyard. But in any case, it'll be the first real look at lots of new Cats. Always exciting. Then tomorrow I have tickets for the Navy-UCF game at the academy in Annapolis, which should be interesting. UCF is Top 20, and Navy was before a loss to Memphis.
Scott Frost has the Knights playing good ball. Would not surprise me if Navy won, though.

Enjoy.

Scott Frost has the Knights playing good ball. Would not surprise me if Navy won, though.

Enjoy.
Going with an Annapolis grad -- my daughters' boyfriend's father who I'm meeting for the first time -- so a Navy win would ease the awkwardness. Going to be hard for them to slow down the UCF offense, other than to limit possession, which Navy does well.

UHhhh....I DID NOT. I passed a lie detector test. Only God can judge me.

I watched a program about the Green River killer last night. He easily passed a lie detector test early in the investigation and went on to kill about 60 more women. The test only works if it bothers someone to lie. A pathological liar can pass the test.

A person with the heartlessness to eat all the donuts could possibly fool a lie detector.

ADVERTISEMENT