ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

north-american-p-51-mustang-photo.jpg

Getting ready to grill burgers. I am embarrassed to admit this but here goes. All I have is just an ordinary gas grill. I will only use ground beef taken out of a package, rolled into patties and seasoned with table salt. :flushed:

To all the vets on here, thank you for your service.
What's wrong with that? Sounds like the recipe for some good eats. When I build my new table, i'm going to have a couple of propane burners set on a drawer mechanism to use when I want fast and easy, or when I want to cook a side. A propane burger can be good, problem is usually with the propane grill cook. Saw a guy yesterday cooking burgers on a propane grill and he was squishing the juice out of the burgers like they had stole his dog.

OK, a cat is sick. One of the outdoor, moocher cats. She took her to the vet on Saturday morning before I woke up. To her credit, and to mine, I do not know how much money was spent to satisfy a curiosity as to why the cat was sick. I've been tasked with taking the cat to the vet in the morning. I am not pleased with this task at all. I am going to comply because I intend on doing some projects before long that may involve a little more money than I first thought. The cat angle is leverage.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I played in a golf scramble yesterday and doubled my money. One of the guys on my team may have been the worst golfer I have ever seen. I say that because it could have just been that he had the worst day of any golfer I'd ever seen. We played an honest 5 holes before he hit a ball off the tee that went farther than the tee box. His chips were routinely left by about 20 degrees from the hole. He was giving us the line on putts, but rarely did his putts go past halfway to the hole.

I first met him in the cart line and we exchanged pleasantries as golfers often do. He was wearing a ul hat. I was wearing a UK hat, naturally, I said to him, "hey, I've got an old UK hat in my trunk if you'd like to wear it before everyone see's that shit on your head"

Ha Ha, funny right? Nope, next thing you know the beer cart is coming up and one of our guys is trying to tell them to come over to us. They just sat there. I said something about them being told to stay on the cart path and dude said " that is my wife and my stepdaughter". Wow! I had sooo much room to screw up right then and I DID NOT.

Flash forward and we got a bogey today. Four man scramble and we got a bogey. That's like striking out in slow pitch softball.

I played in a golf scramble yesterday and doubled my money. One of the guys on my team may have been the worst golfer I have ever seen. I say that because it could have just been that he had the worst day of any golfer I'd ever seen. We played an honest 5 holes before he hit a ball off the tee that went farther than the tee box. His chips were routinely left by about 20 degrees from the hole. He was giving us the line on putts, but rarely did his putts go past halfway to the hole.

I first met him in the cart line and we exchanged pleasantries as golfers often do. He was wearing a ul hat. I was wearing a UK hat, naturally, I said to him, "hey, I've got an old UK hat in my trunk if you'd like to wear it before everyone see's that shit on your head"

Ha Ha, funny right? Nope, next thing you know the beer cart is coming up and one of our guys is trying to tell them to come over to us. They just sat there. I said something about them being told to stay on the cart path and dude said " that is my wife and my stepdaughter". Wow! I had sooo much room to screw up right then and I DID NOT.

Flash forward and we got a bogey today. Four man scramble and we got a bogey. That's like striking out in slow pitch softball.
That was a very sad story. You should find a course that does not have any UL golfers.

Would Frank Zappa make it in today's politically correct world? Doubtful.
Baby Backs ribs
St. Louis cut ribs
Burgers
Brats
Italian Sweet Sausage
Tater salad German and Southern
Sliced maters
Cukes and onions
Cole slaw
Nanner pudding
Cherry pie
25 people.