ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

For Bev:
30733468_1300x1733.jpg
I just swooned

seriously

is it hot in here?

I've been watching the Cooking channel for the last six hours. Just saw them talk about buffalo. If you've never tried buffalo, don't sweat it. It doesn't have much fat, hence, It doesn't have much taste. They are bragging that it doesn't have as many calories. Screw healthy when I'm eating a burger. I'm not eating a burger to be healthy, I'm eating a burger because that's what I want and I want it to taste good.

One of the reasons I'm married to the woman I'm married to is, early on in our relationship she told me "I want whole milk, I want real butter, I want the highest fat hamburger they've got, I want thick cut bacon, and I want real mayonnaise." I may have embellished or misspoke her exact words, but you can bet we had sex shortly after she made her proclamation. No doze, industrial strength, rock and roll, sex. None of that mamby pamby liberal, "let's not get hurt" sex. Damn, I'm hungry.

I've been watching the Cooking channel for the last six hours. Just saw them talk about buffalo. If you've never tried buffalo, don't sweat it. It doesn't have much fat, hence, It doesn't have much taste. They are bragging that it doesn't have as many calories. Screw healthy when I'm eating a burger. I'm not eating a burger to be healthy, I'm eating a burger because that's what I want and I want it to taste good.

One of the reasons I'm married to the woman I'm married to is, early on in our relationship she told me "I want whole milk, I want real butter, I want the highest fat hamburger they've got, I want thick cut bacon, and I want real mayonnaise." I may have embellished or misspoke her exact words, but you can bet we had sex shortly after she made her proclamation. No doze, industrial strength, rock and roll, sex. None of that mamby pamby liberal, "let's not get hurt" sex. Damn, I'm hungry.
I like her attitude.

I had a Buffalo Burger once at Ted Turner's. I didn't think it was good at all. Way too dry. No mas.

If Ted didn't have a buffalo (bison ... whatever) head hanging from the wall, I might try one of their bison burgers. Can't eat one while he's looking at me. Love that place though.
Their cheeseburgers are very good (the ones made of ground beef.) We actually went to Ted's one time to get a hamburger (7:00), and they were out of ground beef.

Their cheeseburgers are very good (the ones made of ground beef.) We actually went to Ted's one time to get a hamburger (7:00), and they were out of ground beef.
Was at a Waffle House in Sweetwater Tn one time and I ordered a BLT. I got the sammich and took a bite. Something was very wrong. I called the waitress over and told her there was no B on my BLT. She told me they were out of bacon. I asked her why did she let me order a BLT if they didn't have any B? She asked me if I wanted something else and I told her I wanted to start over but with food they actually had. She informed me that I WAS going to pay for the BLT because I had ordered it. I objected. She said she was going to call the police. I laughed very out loudly and told her to go ahead and call them but I wasn't going to pay for an LT. I was with 3 other guys from work and we laughed about that for years.

Was at a Waffle House in Sweetwater Tn one time and I ordered a BLT. I got the sammich and took a bite. Something was very wrong. I called the waitress over and told her there was no B on my BLT. She told me they were out of bacon. I asked her why did she let me order a BLT if they didn't have any B? She asked me if I wanted something else and I told her I wanted to start over but with food they actually had. She informed me that I WAS going to pay for the BLT because I had ordered it. I objected. She said she was going to call the police. I laughed very out loudly and told her to go ahead and call them but I wasn't going to pay for an LT. I was with 3 other guys from work and we laughed about that for years.
That reminds me of the restaurant scene in Five Easy Pieces. Old JN movie.

That reminds me of the restaurant scene in Five Easy Pieces. Old JN movie.
Haha, yeah, I was nicer than Jack though.

About a week later we were in there again and she was there. She wasn't very nice to us. Anyway, I noticed there was smoke coming out of the garbage can behind the counter. Someone must have emptied an ashtray with a lit cigarette. I tried to call her over to tell her about it and she told me to just wait. I waited. The smoke got thicker. When she finally came over I told her that the garbage can was on fire. She panicked and didn't know what to do. It was hilarious. After the fire was out she asked me why I didn't say anything, I told her that I tried to but she told me to wait. Dude I was with told her she should call the police on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT