ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

6d8ef34e6b76bd3124693ec09a84273b.jpg

Two of my good friends and I sang in the church choir when we were Juniors and Seniors. All of the songs in church are pretty easy to sing.
Do you read music, Don? I miss learning a song that way. Nowadays church music is listen to a song and sing it like the cd/radio. Something to be said about knowing what those little black notes do.

Do you read music, Don? I miss learning a song that way. Nowadays church music is listen to a song and sing it like the cd/radio. Something to be said about knowing what those little black notes do.
I do not. The choir leader handled all of that stuff. We had choir practice too. We didn't do solos. One of our girls had the solo voice. Sweet girl.

We sure do, I can think of 5 species and they're broken into numerous subspecies on the forested mountain tops (isolated biological islands for mammals).

Edit: There are 6 species.

That is a thorough answer. You get a gold star, and get to pick a prize out of the prize box!

*this reminded me of the "everybody gets a trophy" generation and how to train animals. You do not train them with treats or prizes bc you are only conditioning them to act a certain way to receive a treat/prize. I think I figured it all out. I'm gonna treat myself with pizza now.

That is a thorough answer. You get a gold star, and get to pick a prize out of the prize box!

*this reminded me of the "everybody gets a trophy" generation and how to train animals. You do not train them with treats or prizes bc you are only conditioning them to act a certain way to receive a treat/prize. I think I figured it all out. I'm gonna treat myself with pizza now.
He gets free bail bonds for life in Atlanta and Fulton County.

I was a musician - played clarinet and and did the choir thing, so I can read music (not as well as I used to)
I love love love music - but my hearing is shot so can't enjoy quite as I used to; can't really sing anymore either :cry:

I was a musician - played clarinet and and did the choir thing, so I can read music (not as well as I used to)
I love love love music - but my hearing is shot so can't enjoy quite as I used to; can't really sing anymore either :cry:
Damn chick, you should maybe start a go fund me page. That sounded sad. Facebook will rally for you.

Knee seems ok as long as I don't step wrong. Gets really achy when it rains
Last week was our big Birthday bash. Lots of stuff going on
Sunday was the best. Had a dash for cash for the kids. Owner put 100 bucks in a bottle and threw it in the mudbog pit. Kids had to go after it. Lot of fun

Too bad you busted up your leg going for that hundred bucks.

I can read music about as well as I can read French or Spanish. I can't tell you exactly what it says but I can tell you the basic thoughts.

I had to quit singing in church. How hard could it have been for them to separate out the green M&M's for me? And what's with people looking you in the eye when you're talking to them? They were unreasonable. I can't work like that.

I took piano lessons for 4 years. The only reason I didn't quit after 2 years is because I had a crush on the new teacher. High school gal!

I can read music about as well as I can read French or Spanish. I can't tell you exactly what it says but I can tell you the basic thoughts.

I had to quit singing in church. How hard could it have been for them to separate out the green M&M's for me? And what's with people looking you in the eye when you're talking to them? They were unreasonable. I can't work like that.
Agreed. How hard is it to get filtered water from the Pyrenees at exactly 74.5°?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT