ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

You may be right but folks here would argue.
913y4JGeZ0L.jpg

Me, I'm just channeling my inner Mynah Bird.
Which side of the state is Scottsdale on?

Oddly enough donfather I write with my left, eat with my left, throw with my right, played basketball with my right, and golf with my right.
Me too. Shave left handed too. I can drive a nail with a hammer equally well with either hand. Comes in handy from time to time. I laugh at the righties who hold their fork with their left hand while they cut their steak with their right hand, then put the knife down and grab the fork with the right hand to eat the bite.

Oddly enough donfather I write with my left, eat with my left, throw with my right, played basketball with my right, and golf with my right.
wow, so does Rob - he's a natural lefty, but when he was growing up schools tried to make him a right handed guy. So, he writes and eats left handed, and everything else right handed

and no smart ass comments please

Man, I still have Nebraska/Iowa hangover. Miss that place, my aunt and cousins. Up until last Thursday, I had not met up with my cousin Deb in roughly 43 years. Met her daughter, whom I'd never before seen. Genny is 37 y/o. Wow! Visited Aunt Agnes and her husband (RIP) for a short weekend over Labor Day, 2012. Still digesting it all.

Man, I still have Nebraska/Iowa hangover. Miss that place, my aunt and cousins. Up until last Thursday, I had not met up with my cousin Deb in roughly 43 years. Met her daughter, whom I'd never before seen. Genny is 37 y/o. Wow! Visited Aunt Agnes and her husband (RIP) for a short weekend over Labor Day, 2012. Still digesting it all.
Are you originally from that part of the country?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT