ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

41FX9hyqNZL.jpg

fat-steven-seagal1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Sitting at Eppley Airfield awaiting my flight to Dallas-Love Field. Had a wonderful time here in Omaha. It was also great driving out to meet up with @UKGrad93. Grabbed a 6-pack of different Nebraska-brewed craft beer singles (cans) this morning at HyVee in Papillion. Gonna drink 'em this weekend.

Heh, I was so tired last night, I crashed out at 9:30 pm.

I'll check in later. My flight leaves at 1:15 PM CST and arrives at 4:15 PM.

Y'all behave.

Fishing is the best answer.

Is that you Jason?

Love to catch fish. Hate fishing. Problem is I'm not too good at the former :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Huh? Not sure what ya mean. I used to post on Scout/AllWildcats from time to time but that board is going downhill. Rumors of the whole company tanking so I bolted. I like this board better. I've found general discussion in the off season makes the days pass quicker. AW's general board was never this busy.

Hope to plant garden tomorrow. In need of some beefsteaks and betterboys for sammiches and so on

Feels odd to come outta retirement after 11 years but the PT job has been good for me. Moral booster for sure
Bam gone shocked me. Thought he would comeback
Will Diallo return?
Prolly uncover pool this weekend
Glad to see rumpke came by for the D
Not much else shakin. Carry on oldsters

Howdy from Big-D. On the Greyhound bus. Got a seat to myself. Phone is charging. Life is good.

Had a blast in Nebraska. Learned a lot about my family I never knew. My aunt is 85 and has Parkinsons. She shakes a lot, but is hanging in there. Her first husband, my uncle Buddy, was a B-17 tailgunner in WW2. He flew combat missions over Germany. My dad drove a semi truck and visited them at Offutt AFB during the early 60s. So much more. Wow. She is going out to Nevada to stay with my other cousin Fred.

The area is so clean and greenest grass I have ever seen. Wonderful.

I'll check back later. Y'all behave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT