ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Evening, "D". Just dropped in to say howdy. Will be back later tonight.

D807L-Howdy-Partner.gif

Pizza game is underway. Waiting on oven to reach inferno temperature atm. Dough turned out perfect. Beginners luck. I haven't tasted it yet, but it's dough, how bad could it be? I might try to get a pic when it's done.

Wife said, "now that you're the baker you can make us biscuits in the morning".[pfftt]
I tried multiple times to make proper biscuits. Failed everytime. Then I called my 76 year old aunt and she gave me the secret. Now I'm the last dragon master of breakfast. When family come over I cook a feast.

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. Sunny. VFR.
  • Game Day.
  • Jenny.
  • Back = misery.
  • Still waiting on GV. Didn't sleep a wink.
  • Tailgates are going full tilt right now. Wish I was there and Ymmot was cooking it up.
  • Beer and Dark Magic on the side, or Dark Magic and beer on the side.
  • Hope the sick are feeling better.
  • Ragweed is going. Sinuses pouring.
  • That's it. Carry on.

Movie that will make you crack a smile

So
Many little jabs and one liners

I love the part about the newspaper. It's not in this clip but a good clip none the less

My best friend is a 6'8" black guy that looks like Morgan Freeman. Last year he did a stage production of Driving Ms. Daisy. He is as good as Freeman.

The relationships between blacks and whites in the south are special and the damned Yanks simply don't understand. I have a relative who went to the University of Michigan. Three years ago she visited for 5 days and met my tall black friend. She advised us that we could not be best friends because I was a Southern white man. She would not back down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT