ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Saturday night I left downtown Atlanta at about 21:30 and hopped on the downtown connector (I-75 & I-85) without incident. Every driver is anxious to get through there and get back to 80mph. The collective speed of the majority of drivers drops to about 55mph. There are almost always a few idiot that stay at 70/75 and weave, tailgate and all that. So the connector is like the starting gate in horse-racing. I made it through all of that stuff and was ready to roll. Somebody is in my lane making 40/45 mph. Could be someone old, drinking, young and inexperienced, texting, from the country, etc. The police do not ever investigate these drivers that I can see. It's a hazard.

Not listening to the Jones show until bball season is afoot. I don't give two shits about what he thinks, or any of those yayhoos think about the football team. I'm not going to listen to Stoops or any of his coaches tell me what they think about the football team. I'm not going to watch any football related show where someone I don't know wants to tell what he thinks of our football team.

I will watch the next game but I will not see any pregame nor will I endure any postgame.

Even if we beat NMS, so what? What does it prove? What does it matter? Does it really matter if we lose with 2 star players from Kentucky or 4 star players from Ohio? Too many things with UK football just don't matter for my liking.

Not listening to the Jones show until bball season is afoot. I don't give two shits about what he thinks, or any of those yayhoos think about the football team. I'm not going to listen to Stoops or any of his coaches tell me what they think about the football team. I'm not going to watch any football related show where someone I don't know wants to tell what he thinks of our football team.

I will watch the next game but I will not see any pregame nor will I endure any postgame.

Even if we beat NMS, so what? What does it prove? What does it matter? Does it really matter if we lose with 2 star players from Kentucky or 4 star players from Ohio? Too many things with UK football just don't matter for my liking.
Nobody gives a shit about Kentucky Football except thousands of diehard fans. I am one of those, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is certainly not the fans fault. It is the AD and the coaches. There is no doubt. We don't hit hard like all of the other schools. We don't don't open holes like the other schools. We don't block like the others schools. We can't design and learn safe passing routes. We can't throw to spots. We can't catch it if the QB should hit that spot. We have receivers that are fast as the wind. Nobody that figure out how to use them. We have tight ends and do not attempt to use button hooks and other quick plays to gain positive yards. Our linemen cannot hold a block at all. Dammit, it's like it's everybody's first day. Crap. Rant. Rant.

And NMS may just beat us. They can score. I don't know whether or not we can.

I'll stop you when you say something I disagree with, how bout that?

The arm tackling thing looks bad and you would think it would be something we could fix. We can't. It is the result of being too slow to react to the ball, too slow to position yourself in front of the runner, too slow to put your body on the ball carrier, just too slow.

Brooks utilized the tight ends and we won games because of it. It's like a chess game and Stoops refuses to use his knights.

Barker could be a good quarterback if you give him enough time and a receiver open enough for him to throw to. We can't give him either of those things. He will not excel.

VUUhu9-U.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT