ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

haircut today...always a #4 for the top and #3 for the sides..(yeah I'm old school)

what's your favorite store bought popcorn?
I absolutely love this stuff...
spin_prod_ec_768245001
377945_297841213589455_1682579029_n.jpg

Watching PBS tonite for the first time in forever. They're replaying the 9/11 programs. I've seen them before, but make it a point to rewatch.

We must never forget what the "Religion of Peace" did to us.

Fvch those people and the camel they rode in on! Saudi Arabia is implicit in 9-11 but George W. and Barack H. did nothing.

Good morning D
likes all around - because I like to like your posts here in the D
Early release day here in OC, which means the youngest will be home at 2:15pm instead of 4:15pm
Watching the news - wondering if it is even worth it
I like a good bourbon - 1792 is really good, especially for the price
I vaguely remember Sea Hunt (via reruns), and knew the Bridges were part of that show - just don't know the names of the characters

Speaking of 9/11 - this year's freshmen in HS will be studying that as a historical event as they were not born when it happened. Blows my mind it's been 15 years. Even worse, it seems that many no longer truly remember it. We, in this house, will not forget.

Good morning D
likes all around - because I like to like your posts here in the D
Early release day here in OC, which means the youngest will be home at 2:15pm instead of 4:15pm
Watching the news - wondering if it is even worth it
I like a good bourbon - 1792 is really good, especially for the price
I vaguely remember Sea Hunt (via reruns), and knew the Bridges were part of that show - just don't know the names of the characters

Speaking of 9/11 - this year's freshmen in HS will be studying that as a historical event as they were not born when it happened. Blows my mind it's been 15 years. Even worse, it seems that many no longer truly remember it. We, in this house, will not forget.
Open borders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT